Name the most awesome and second most awesome things Darkstar ever did

RenlyIsNotRight

He has not done anything awesome, but I am interested in why Doran thinks he is so dangerous.

It's the Tower of Joy shit. It's gotta be.

And I will laugh forever if he's actually correct about the source of Arthur Dayne's awesomeness as a swordsman, which I suspect might be the case.

He has not done anything awesome, but I am interested in why Doran thinks he is so dangerous.

I think that's because he knows what Arianne and Arys were up to when the latter got killed. I think his encounter with Balon Swann could go in an unexpected way if Darkstar says to him:

"Wait, wait! Before you kill me you have the right to know what happened the day Arys Oakheart died. The Martells were actually plotting to crown Myrcella and set her against King Tommen. I tried to stop them! House Dayne has always been a friend of the Iron Throne. You know, like Arthur Dayne. When I foiled their plot, the Martells got wroth and in the ensuing skirmish the poor girl had her face cut, by Hotah's axe, no less"

Of course, at this point I expect something to happen that'll make Swann trust him, and eventually I think both Darkstar and Swann will end up as Aegon's Kingsguards

I think that's because he knows what Arianne and Arys were up to when the latter got killed. I think his encounter with Balon Swann could go in an unexpected way if Darkstar says to him:

"Wait, wait! Before you kill me you have the right to know what happened the day Arys Oakheart died. The Martells were actually plotting to crown Myrcella and set her against King Tommen. I tried to stop them! House Dayne has always been a friend of the Iron Throne. You know, like Arthur Dayne. When I foiled their plot, the Martells got wroth and in the ensuing skirmish the poor girl had her face cut, by Hotah's axe, no less"

Of course, at this point I expect something to happen that'll make Swann trust him, and eventually I think both Darkstar and Swann will end up as Aegon's Kingsguards

That would be cool.

But Swann is a loyal knight. One of the only true knights of the Kings Guard. He would not betray his liege unless his liege was no more. So Tommen and Myrcella must die before the final part of your vison is realized.

I can totally see the rest happening though. Then he would be a true badass, Littlefinger with a sword.

Because they are of the day.

Wait, is Darkstar GRRM's way of trolling us with an It's Always Sunny reference?!?!?!?

If Darkstar is of the night does that make him...the Nightman?!?!?!

...Then is Aero Hotah ...the Day Man???? He is the defender of the the Sun!??!?! He wanted to fight the NightMan (Darkstar), but Darkstar ran away.

It all makes sense now. D&D even wrote an episode of It's Always Sunny, and Mac hosted the Game of Thrones Q&A I saw on Youtube.

Then the most awesome thing Darkstar ever did was be the Nightman. And the second most awesome thing will be getting Charlie Day onto Game of Thrones.

Wait, is Darkstar GRRM's way of trolling us with an It's Always Sunny reference?!?!?!?

If Darkstar is of the night does that make him...the Nightman?!?!?!

...Then is Aero Hotah ...the Day Man???? He is the defender of the the Sun!??!?! He wanted to fight the NightMan (Darkstar), but Darkstar ran away.

It all makes sense now. D&D even wrote an episode of It's Always Sunny, and Mac hosted the Game of Thrones Q&A I saw on Youtube.

Then the most awesome thing Darkstar ever did was be the Nightman. And the second most awesome thing will be getting Charlie Day onto Game of Thrones.

That would make me happy with was true :D.

i think he botched the assassination attempt on purpose. quite openly and blatant attempt to kill such an important figure, and have it go wrong?

i think he did it on purpose, because now it would appear, he's openly chosen a side. if youre the opposing side, youd welcome him into your ranks at this point, right? its a perfect move, to infiltrate

i think he botched the assassination attempt on purpose. quite openly and blatant attempt to kill such an important figure, and have it go wrong?

i think he did it on purpose, because now it would appear, he's openly chosen a side. if youre the opposing side, youd welcome him into your ranks at this point, right? its a perfect move, to infiltrate

Horses shy. It/shit happens. This is the closest we get to a GRRM thesis.

Horses shy. It/shithappens. This is the closest we get to a GRRM thesis.

it's the only way i see grrm continuing his plot. it may not even be SO unbelievable he's Doran's man, you know?

Archived