Small Questions v.10099

Jon Weirgaryen

You absolutely can :D ! Languages always tend to get all mixed-up in our heads... Anyway, you should replace "tu nombre" with "ton nom", I suppose - then it will sound French :) .

A question: is there something here on the forum about that inconsistency with the dates, when Ned Stark says that he last saw Robert nine years ago, but that he saw Cersei six years ago? Was any explanation given? I really need to know...

Ned last saw Robert on the Iron Islands after Greyjoy's Rebellion was put down and Balon bent the knee to Robert. I think he saw Cersei after that (obviously), but men don't remember babes at the breast, battle they remember! Especially the ones they win!

Ned last saw Robert on the Iron Islands after Greyjoy's Rebellion was put down and Balon bent the knee to Robert. I think he saw Cersei after that (obviously), but men don't remember babes at the breast, battle they remember! Especially the ones they win!

Another theory might be that it is not an inconsistency at all. There is also a part in the books where Cersei yells at Ned about the child he stole. Now, that I find interesting because obviously, she cannot be speaking of Jon, can she?

We don't know. I think they would, but since all the Cassel's we knew lived at Winterfell, maybe not?

They do have a house but Winterfell is their overlord according to the Wiki. At any rate, the only Cassel left is Beth and she is said to be a captive at The Dreadfort. Poor Beth!

They do have a house but Winterfell is their overlord according to the Wiki. At any rate, the only Cassel left is Beth and she is said to be a captive at The Dreadfort. Poor Beth!

The good news is Ramsey had Kyra and Theon to keep him occupied until he left to subdue the North.

Another theory might be that it is not an inconsistency at all. There is also a part in the books where Cersei yells at Ned about the child he stole. Now, that I find interesting because obviously, she cannot be speaking of Jon, can she?

Why can't she be talking about Jon?

They don't have a 'House', they _are_ a House. But that doesn't necessarily mean they have land of their own.

Cersei is talking about Jon when she brings up the child he stole.

I think there is a rumor that Ashara either killed herself because of her brother(Arthur)dying by the men she loved hands(Ned) or that Ned took her child from her and she couldn't do anything about it.

The good news is Ramsey had Kyra and Theon to keep him occupied until he left to subdue the North.

Good for Beth! Not Kyra or Theon...

I mean, for sake of world building I'd suggest lands, since Starks do not rule every inch of their own lands. Is just not confirmed. Perhaps close, since they all serve the Starks. A ride back to their own keep to do stuff, a days ride back or something.

And you can always use awesome "Compendium of theories" thread. There I found these 2:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/60119-the-green-grace-is-the-harpy/ (Green Grace)

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/73893-who-is-the-harpy/ (Shavepate)

Going by popularity, Green Grace is by far the most common guess.

Gerold Dayne is not a lord, but only a Knight of High Hermitage.

I suggest to rename lord/lady to current ruler or something like that...

" Knightly Houses are led by Sers, a Lord of a House is actually different from a Lord in status. While Gerold Dayne is not the rank of Lord in regards to status, as the leader of the house he is the Lord of said house.

IE: Gerald Dayne, Lord of House Dayne of High Hermitage is correct. Lord Gerald Dayne is not. " by Shadowclaimer

He is not right?

No, but there are threads :)

Beric Zoolander, there are theories that any and all of Dany's councilors in Mereen are the Harpy, Hizdahr, Dario, the Shavepate, however I think the most popular theory is that the Green Grace is the leader.

Thank you thank you both of you. I swear I searched, could not find these Who is the Harpy threads. But now I got some reading to do! Appreciate it!

Archived