The Poster Below: Version Unknown

Ramsay B.

Tough one. It might be some animated movie, they are the only ones that maintain their charm and are truly timeless.  All other movies age, without exception. For now I'll say Inside Out because that was the last one I saw and I absolutely loved it.

TPB will tell what was one dream they had that they have fufilled or are doing so.

Getting in to King's College London. I applied without really thinking I stood a chance of getting in but really wanting to go there (after visiting on an open day) and here I am, ready to start my second year. Yay me!

Tpb will do the same

I wouldn't call it a phobia but I am way too sensitive and over-react to the thought of being embarrassed and/or the centre of attention. It's pretty awful actually, I get angry and upset even if someone I am with does something embarrassing and attracts a lot of attention. This includes shouting or talking loudly when everyone else is being quiet, so yeah, I'm sure you can imagine I'm a real killjoy when I'm out and about in public. Online persona and real persona, significantly different...

Tpb is the sort of person who organises their bookshelves (and/or e-reader library)

It can be a toss between Rammstein and SOAD. I also know of a few other metal groups that I like a lot, something that I got from Rammstein, and other groups but these two bands are the ones I would qualify as being my "Favorite".

TPB will make a poem dedicated to this thread series. And it has to be a Beat poem.

I'm struck

by the weight of this task

This thread

This thread that I entered

is mad  :closedeyes:

Tpb will tell which is the number of kids they'd like to have in an ideal world where everyone is healthy and wealthy and there's no danger of overpopulation.

Er... Nothing. I just want to have kids and be a decent mom. Well, if I could start again, I would study Histroy and Art History and maybe teach primary school kids for a 'career' because I like teaching and the working hours are flexible so I would have time for my family.

Tpb will not judge me and do the same (tell us their ideal career)

Archived