The Poster Below: Version Unknown

Ramsay B.

Seeing as how my ideal career is to be Fairy Godmother, I can't judge you. Seriously though, the ideal career is one amongst the many lies we've been conditioned to under the umbrella of a 'good life'. There's no perfect job, and you'd be lucky to get a good job ,no matter your qualification.

Tpb has a polar opposite worldview from mine own.

• 2 weeks later...

The stone is strong, Bran told himself, the roots of the trees go deep, and under the ground the Kings of Winter sit their thrones. So long as those remained, Winterfell remained. It was not dead, just broken. Like me, he thought. I’m not dead either.

TPB will tell us who their favourite fictional character was growing up.

Taking my dog for a walk today.... Hasn't happened yet, but it is the windiest it has been around here for months, and most of the usual routes I take him are heavily wooded trails. So that means that it becomes a little bit dangerous in the case of falling branches from trees.

TPB will tell of the week's greatest annoyance.

Edit: huh.... I think you beat me by 2 seconds. At least the question is the same.

I didn't even know such thing was going on. Good luck have fun to them. I know I will not live to see us explore Mars (though never say never and never underestimate science), so I'm kinda indifferent about all the space exploration projects. I did think it was cool though that Steven Hawking and Yuri Milner announced to start a high budget project to find extraterrestrial life.

Tpb will tell us whether or not they believe in extraterrestrial life.

The universe is too damn big for anything to be assumed about the possibility of existence of sentient life. There most certainly might however exist microbes and even viruses out there.

The person below will tell us something scary and spooky.

A woman went to a bar. A good looking man came over to her and asked her if he could buy her a drink. As the night progressed she got buzzed and she started making out with the man. He invited her to his place. She had no intention of going to his place so she told him she needed to go home and feed her cat. He wrote his address down for her and they both went left the bar. She woke the next morning with a weird growth on her mouth so she went to the doctor. The doctor swabbed the growth and sent it to the lab for testing. A week later the police came to her house. They informed her that the growth on her mouth could only come from the eating of human flesh. She was at a lost until the officers asked her if she met anyone new. She gave the police the paper with the man's address on it. When the police entered the man's home they found the place abandoned. All that was in it was a freezer with three butchered women inside.

TPB will share their favorite ice cream flavor.

Archived