Pictionary XXII - Childhood Heroes - Results Imminent

The BlackBear

I am. But when I tick the box it's not staying ticked

Edit: going to try a direct upload when I can be bothered to log onto the laptop.

ETA: oh, nice, I can direct upload from iPad. So, there you go! More or less the same one, but courtesy of Prbbles ( :bowdown: ) so lower resolution or whatever

I´ve no idea whose sentence I got.

Btw: I´m so glad you decided to enforce the safe for work thing. Just stumbled upon a certain bear :stillsick: .

Couldn´t believe what happened there...

There where more than enough warnings for you not to proceed in viewing that chain. You may well have stumbled across it, but you didn't blindly stumble there. I kept on hoping someone would clean it up a bit, but no- every round it got worse.

Also that game was rather notorious, I think at least half the chains had adult content. Most of our games are much more family friendly.

There where more than enough warnings for you not to proceed in viewing that chain. You may well have stumbled across it, but you didn't blindly stumble there. I kept on hoping someone would clean it up a bit, but no- every round it got worse.

Also that game was rather notorious, I think at least half the chains had adult content. Most of our games are much more family friendly.

Stumbling wasn´t the right word you´re correct. I have to admit: my curiosity got the better of me. But I just didn´t thought it would be as bad... And I didn´t want to attack anyone. This wasn´t my intention. I´m sorry.

Most chains I saw were very hilarious in a good way :).

I tried to post a couple of times about an idea I had to match the starting sentence to a player. I realize some might be rather obvious though.

I like that idea actually Lany. I had thought something similar (mostly because I think I know who my sentence is from)

I tried to host game-in-game like that last round when I was hosting, but most players did not seem enthusiastic about it. :dunno: I think it is a good idea though. (I have an idea of whose that sentence might be, but I do not know if it is correct.)

I´ve no idea whose sentence I got.

Btw: I´m so glad you decided to enforce the safe for work thing. Just stumbled upon a certain bear :stillsick: .

Couldn´t believe what happened there...

I actually think BB just copied the OP and forgot to delete it from last game. :leaving:

Agree though, that chain with that bear/ewok was highly disturbing. :stillsick:

I tried to host game-in-game like that last round when I was hosting, but most players did not seem enthusiastic about it. :dunno: I think it is a good idea though. (I have an idea of whose that sentence might be, but I do not know if it is correct.)

I actually think BB just copied the OP and forgot to delete it from last game. :leaving:

I copied most of it yeah, but I did edit that a bit. Wanted to keep it sfw ish but couldn't reference the last game.

Stumbling wasn´t the right word you´re correct. I have to admit: my curiosity got the better of me. But I just didn´t thought it would be as bad... And I didn´t want to attack anyone. This wasn´t my intention. I´m sorry.

Most chains I saw were very hilarious in a good way :).

Thats ok. But I can't help it if the curious don't think the warnings are really that serious. Cats may well have nine lives but you don't.

glad you liked the rest of the chains.

edit BB-

I copied most of it yeah, but I did edit that a bit. Wanted to keep it sfw ish but couldn't reference the last game

Glad you only wanted to keep this game sfw ISH :leaving:

Archived