Watch, Watched, Watching: Are You Watching Closely?

Nox Irradiata

Also first ep of Penny Dreadful's second season IS FUCKING *ON POINT*

WITCHES!!!!!

It was really good wasn't it? I think it points to a big step up from season one (and I really enjoyed season 1). There aren't any storylines I'm not interested to see develop, which is great. And the acting in the first episode was phenomenal (Madam Kali :bowdown: )

Can't wait for Tuesday :D Got another exam on Tuesday afternoon, so like last week it will be my de-stress afterwards :)

I have an exam on tuesday too! Good luck.

MADAME KALI IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Seriously it's performances like that that remind me why i was obsessed with being an actress for so many years, what a fckin character. That whole scene is spectacular i must have watched it 20 times with the spooky shot going through the gothic corridors to the old folk song and every look, every facial expression, every word so precise...damn i think im in love with helen mccrory and her acting...that momento mori speech...im watching it again now lmao

AND THE FRANKENSTEIN SCENE AAHHHHH

I have an exam on tuesday too! Good luck.

MADAME KALI IS FUCKING AWESOME.

Seriously it's performances like that that remind me why i was obsessed with being an actress for so many years, what a fckin character. That whole scene is spectacular i must have watched it 20 times with the spooky shot going through the gothic corridors to the old folk song and every look, every facial expression, every word so precise...damn i think im in love with helen mccrory and her acting...that momento mori speech...im watching it again now lmao

AND THE FRANKENSTEIN SCENE AAHHHHH

Ahh, good luck!

It really was great, both that through the house scene and then

Get that bitch out of here

You mean...the touchy-feely creepy one? :uhoh:

Omg I love this show :lol: too much love. I think I have a thing for witches

Ahh, good luck!

It really was great, both that through the house scene and then

Get that bitch out of here

You mean...the touchy-feely creepy one? :uhoh:

Omg I love this show :lol: too much love. I think I have a thing for witches

no i meant the end scene!!!! This show is proving its everything i wanted and hoped it would be.

I LOVE WITCHES i love witches and werewolves and to a slightly lesser extent vampires too bad theyre done so poorly a lot of the time

no i meant the end scene!!!! This show is proving its everything i wanted and hoped it would be.

I LOVE WITCHES i love witches and werewolves and to a slightly lesser extent vampires too bad theyre done so poorly a lot of the time

Ah, that one! Yes, that was great too. It was an all round great episode though. Woo! Hopefully the standard is maintained throughout. And they manage something interesting with Dorian the Dick.

Yep. I think it's probably why I liked Coven so much

You should watch Byzantium.

I watched the premiere with 3 other people and they were laughing at the daughters lol. To each their own though.

Is this the same group that "loved" the Jason and the Argonauts + fireballs of death scene from The Children? :P

The witches are AHS cheesy lol. Hopefully they're fleshed out more tomorrow night.

i wouldnt say cheesy at all, but certainly the daughters were one dimensional but thats all that was required from them in that scene.

Madame kali/evelyn poole on the other hand was spectacular.

You should watch Byzantium.

i performed in a play which byzantium is based on :P

Its a neil jordan film isnt it? I loved interview with the vampire and company of wolves is one of my favourite movies. Big saoirse ronan fan aswell so its totally on my list :D

I thought AHS Coven was actually decent but I don't see these new witches as anything close to them, at least in terms of cheesiness. I was also kind of against the Frankenstein storyline at first but really like it now.

Did you watch the newest season of AHS? I got a few eps in and didn't finish and was told to not waste my time by Nictarion and others.

Naaah man havent started it yet and not really too bothered tbh. I'll watch it when it comes out on UK netflix

i performed in a play which byzantium is based on :P

Its a neil jordan film isnt it? I loved interview with the vampire and company of wolves is one of my favourite movies. Big saoirse ronan fan aswell so its totally on my list :D

That's the one. Great production values and it definitely doesn't glamorize vampirism - which I'm sure you know ;)

Archived