TTTNE 454 - The Incredible Sulk

Tellus Explorer

Hello Neumomd.

Btw, can anybody tell me why I am unable to click on anyone's profile?

I'm unable to click on them too. Not sure how long, I've only realized this Pictuonary when I tried to start a pm to Helena through her profile :dunno: might have been like that since the big log in issues..

I'm unable to click on them too. Not sure how long, I've only realized this Pictuonary when I tried to start a pm to Helena through her profile :dunno: might have been like that since the big log in issues..

It's while the board is in performance mode for the new season traffic

Well I got the job.

Congratulations!!! :)

Had a great day at school, great kids, no troubles.

Came home to disappointment that has me fighting back tears.

most likely TMI

We were turned down for our refinance. While I knew it would be close because of our income level (and mine fluctuating) I was rather hopeful)

And I know this is not how it works, but the emotional side (which has been ruling lately) can't stop thinking like this: ok, you have never been late on your payments, and this would lower your payments by $700, seems reasonable. and the denial goes like this: you can't afford the payments of the refi, so keep paying $700 more than that each month.

logical side, who totally understands how it works is no where to be found at the moment.

we will likely have to put the house up for sale this summer.

I am totally crushed.

;grouphug:

Lany, they always say it has to get worse before it gets better. I have no doubt in my heart you will get out of this too. I live across the world and only have met you trough couple posts and exchanges of thoughts and even only with that limited contact you made such an impression on me that I often tell people of this kick ass lady from US who is awsome and talented and good and who makes beautiful stuff and rocks every day of the week. I often kid I will be like you when I grow up :) You can do whatever you set your mind to and meanwhile when it looks all dark,you have all of us to back you up and to listen and offer a kind word. :grouphug:

:uhoh: no, no time for myself yet. But the medication seems to be kicking in and the fog is lifting :commie: the first few days were really rough. I'm feeling so much better now. It's such a huge relief. I can finally think clearly and feel like myself. I had no idea how depressed I had actually gotten.

Glad to hear you're feeling better Lady O, if ever you need to rant or just talk about anything at all,I'm only a om away :)

Its Saturday night and this thread is empty! Don't make me spam endless Jaime Lannister propaganda all over the place.

Does that mean pics?????????

<drools a little>

You were warned.

Tsk..tsk..tsk. Shame on y'all for making me work so hard for the spam.

Yes It does !!!!!

<drools a bit more> I'm soooo glad no one was responding....although.....if I was there and there was a treat of nekkid NCW if I don't post guess three times what my choice would be :leer:

Greetings to all! I just wanted to say hi to all the wonderful people of TTTNE and that I missed you guys! Life has been great which CROW already filled you on. To Buckwheat and the Crannog Dweller, congrats!!

My Queen Bucky I am honoured to accept the great title you chose for me, i shall honour it and your rule . I tried to add the title to my personal title but is so long only some of it would fit HAR HAR HAR.

i shall do my best to not abandon my TTNE for again, as long as the site actually lets me sign in

Ice Crow and Chelly are back :) :) :)

This is a good day.

Welcome back guys we missed you.

Late night fly by . Lady O and Dreamsongs nice to see you guys . To all the family that will be logging on in the next few hours Gilly, Eyron, Pebble, Koba and everyone else good morning and here are a few :leer: to get you through the day

Charming left and right,leering like there's no tomorrow....ahhh that's the Crow we know and love...

:leer:

Good morning,

I hope you are all well today?

This morning is awful.

Three buildings are burning a km away from my workplace. Some crazy person did it on purpose to blackmail a company. And the fire spread to two other buildings.

Luckily, it seems no one is injured cause the fire started in the very early morning hours.

I guess there is a traffic-infarct on the other side of the fire going on. Because one of the main-roads into the city is blocked now...

That's horrible Neumond,lucky no one got hurt. In my hometown one crazy guy was roaming the streets at night shooting at houses. It happened in the part of the city my mom lives,I was scared to death. Sometimes people can be their own worst enemies.

Is there no one else?!

Only us chickens.

Hi Folks!

I dropped by a week ago and disappeared again Hello to all again

Long time no see, AK !!! How is life,my dear firs giftee? Hope all is well.

How is my dear, lovely spamily?

And finally after two monsterposts....here's Kobaupdate...

Work is getting worst...if there weren't for kiddies who make it good I would leave tomorrow. I almost ...and I know this is shitty thing to say...but I almost wish I have some nasty pregnancy symptoms like all day long 24/7 morning sickness etc so I could use it as an excuse to quit. There I said it,I'm a horrible person. I just don't want to fight to stay at this job anymore. I don't feel fulfilled and respected,but it's pretty good so there's always this stupid,shut up and don't complain about first world problems there are people who would love to be in your situation...argument. I wish I was more guts-y.

Otherwise all is well. Peanut (that's how we call the baby) is behaving and cooperating. On Thursday I'll see the doctor to do another check up. Fingers crossed it's all ok.

We were browsing trough shops for some baby items....damn I need a manual...some of those things....they had tricoders on star trek that looked easier to figure out. I actually recognized three items...rest is just strangely painted plastic that plays tunes....happy happy joy joy...oh and price is so reasonable I will have to start grifting again...or sell a kidney...argh

Watched the new episode last night

It was great. I actually cheered when Jon killed that walker with valyrian steel sword,,,ike proper...gimme J....gimme...O gimme N...what does it say JON JON JON!!!! Yeah,and I'm not ashamed. I have no sympathy for Cersei whatsoever, Dany and Tyrion parts were great....all in all very satisfying episode

BTW I had some vouchers for ski Dubai and last week I went skiing three times. It was great. Outside is 44 degrees and everything is melting so this was perfect change. I am actually getting good. I guess this was it for next year and a half to two years. Ahhhh

Peanut. I'm literally melting over this. Great to hear you're doing well, Koba! Do get some asoiaf themed stuff for the baby. Or if you don't, we will 😈 I'm sorry to hear the job sucks though. Is it the colleagues or the place if not the kiddies? Hope things will get better or you find an alternative :)

I don't know chelly and ice crow but welcome back anyways :cheers:

Helena, ah! That makes sense.

So it's 30 degrees outside and about 16 in Starbucks. I think I'll go home and study there... *teeth clattering*

Work is getting worst...if there weren't for kiddies who make it good I would leave tomorrow. I almost ...and I know this is shitty thing to say...but I almost wish I have some nasty pregnancy symptoms like all day long 24/7 morning sickness etc so I could use it as an excuse to quit. There I said it,I'm a horrible person. I just don't want to fight to stay at this job anymore. I don't feel fulfilled and respected,but it's pretty good so there's always this stupid,shut up and don't complain about first world problems there are people who would love to be in your situation...argument. I wish I was more guts-y.

Otherwise all is well. Peanut (that's how we call the baby) is behaving and cooperating. On Thursday I'll see the doctor to do another check up. Fingers crossed it's all ok.

We were browsing trough shops for some baby items....damn I need a manual...some of those things....they had tricoders on star trek that looked easier to figure out. I actually recognized three items...rest is just strangely painted plastic that plays tunes....happy happy joy joy...oh and price is so reasonable I will have to start grifting again...or sell a kidney...argh

It was great. I actually cheered when Jon killed that walker with valyrian steel sword,,,ike proper...gimme J....gimme...O gimme N...what does it say JON JON JON!!!! Yeah,and I'm not ashamed. I have no sympathy for Cersei whatsoever, Dany and Tyrion parts were great....all in all very satisfying episode

BTW I had some vouchers for ski Dubai and last week I went skiing three times. It was great. Outside is 44 degrees and everything is melting so this was perfect change. I am actually getting good. I guess this was it for next year and a half to two years. Ahhhh

Sorry about work Koba. I'd love to say "Quit, it is their loss!" but obviously in the current climate quitting a job is not a decision to be taken lightly. You are not being silly. Feeling under-appreciated at work is never nice, and I am sure you are a very good worker. Do you have a Union or anything that you can speak to about this? Someone higher up the totem pole maybe? Or is it "the powers that be" who are being dickish?

D'awwww, baby shopping! You will need to make a checklist of what you need :) If I may recommend, it might be worth getting things a bit at a time and ticking them off on a list. That way you don't miss the money you spend on them so much as if you were to buy in one big huge spending spree. Maybe you answered this before, I dont remember, but are you planning to find out the gender? And do you have name ideas yet?

As for the episode:

I didnt enjoy it. Thought Dinklage and Clarke was very wooden acting and poor writing. Arya stuff was good (though why she wasn't Cat of the Canals, but Lanna of the Canals I don't know). CONFESS! SPOON! CONFESS! was quite good too. No Dorne was great, since that is pretty much just a giant trainwreck. Nothing redeemable about it, except ogling NCW. WInterfell...well Alfie's acting was great, Sophie's was pretty good too. But I just dislike the entire storyline tbh. Rambo Ramsay attacking 6000 men with 20 men seems silly. Hardhome Council of Elders was nice, but the rest I didn't like. But then, I'm no fan of generic hollywood battle scenes, which is why I didnt enjoy Watchers on the Walls either. at least there was no Pendulum of Doom this time though :D

Also, Koba, calling your baby Peanut reminds me of the Royle Family :lol: Denise always refers to her baby as some food it is the same size as (Baby Tangerine etc) I think its cute :lol:

Sorry about work Koba. I'd love to say "Quit, it is their loss!" but obviously in the current climate quitting a job is not a decision to be taken lightly. You are not being silly. Feeling under-appreciated at work is never nice, and I am sure you are a very good worker. Do you have a Union or anything that you can speak to about this? Someone higher up the totem pole maybe? Or is it "the powers that be" who are being dickish?

D'awwww, baby shopping! You will need to make a checklist of what you need :) If I may recommend, it might be worth getting things a bit at a time and ticking them off on a list. That way you don't miss the money you spend on them so much as if you were to buy in one big huge spending spree. Maybe you answered this before, I dont remember, but are you planning to find out the gender? And do you have name ideas yet?

As for the episode:

I didnt enjoy it. Thought Dinklage and Clarke was very wooden acting and poor writing. Arya stuff was good (though why she wasn't Cat of the Canals, but Lanna of the Canals I don't know). CONFESS! SPOON! CONFESS! was quite good too. No Dorne was great, since that is pretty much just a giant trainwreck. Nothing redeemable about it, except ogling NCW. WInterfell...well Alfie's acting was great, Sophie's was pretty good too. But I just dislike the entire storyline tbh. Rambo Ramsay attacking 6000 men with 20 men seems silly. Hardhome Council of Elders was nice, but the rest I didn't like. But then, I'm no fan of generic hollywood battle scenes, which is why I didnt enjoy Watchers on the Walls either. at least there was no Pendulum of Doom this time though :D

Let me add to this awesome advice that it's also good to check with relatives when the time comes. That way the baby doesn't end up with 20 bibs and zero hats as it had already happened to babies of some acquaintances. I guess it the same as wedding gifts. Three blenders and no kettle, and stuff like that.

And FINALLY! I'm so glad to hear I wasn't the only one who thought the episode was kinda meh and not that mind blowing at all. :cheers:

:drool:

They look great....wanna...wanna...gimme...

Peanut. I'm literally melting over this. Great to hear you're doing well, Koba! Do get some asoiaf themed stuff for the baby. Or if you don't, we will I'm sorry to hear the job sucks though. Is it the colleagues or the place if not the kiddies? Hope things will get better or you find an alternative

So it's 30 degrees outside and about 16 in Starbucks. I think I'll go home and study there... *teeth clattering*

I want to buy ONLY asoiaf and/or nerd-y stuff for the baby but hubby has power of veto so....I must be careful :) I want stark themes baby outfit,Iwant Doctor Who t-shirt with sign "Stormageddin dark lord of all" HP merch galore LOTR pacifier that has my precious written on it...etc...

What sucks are some of the colegues. They are behaving like 12 year old girls. And their mentality is at the same level. They hate all the teachers for being teachers and having better position than ta-s and they use every chance to show it. I actually quote Lethal weapon more and more every day...I'm too old for this shit...and too pregnant to play child's games...

As for the episode:

Yeah current climate will be my doom of Valyria...

I live in a country where there is no union it's capitalism in it's worst and we the workers are replaceable and pretty much expendable. Sad but true. We knew what we were getting ourselves into. I will discuss this with hubby more and we will decide what to do.

It's still too early to say know the gender. I think I even mentioned it. My brother wanted us to keep it a secret from him so he get's to be surprised. My mom kind of gave up the big news to him in rather poorly constructed text message that started with the instruction to get some meat out of the oven before it gets bad and ended up with words "your sister is pregnant" So now we're going to keep it a secret and tell him first.

Your advice about spending is actually more or less what we know will happen. wait for the discounts and hope for the best.

I hate what they did to Sansa. It's butchering of the worst kind as far as I'm concerned. I don't mind big hollywood-y scenes, I always say that deep down inside I'm just a little 12 year old boy who adores superheroes and fantasy....so to me it's always a bonus

Let me add to this awesome advice that it's also good to check with relatives when the time comes. That way the baby doesn't end up with 20 bibs and zero hats as it had already happened to babies of some acquaintances. I guess it the same as wedding gifts. Three blenders and no kettle, and stuff like that.

And FINALLY! I'm so glad to hear I wasn't the only one who thought the episode was kinda meh and not that mind blowing at all. :cheers:

No fear of that....nearest relatives are five hour plane ride away....sooooooon our own here :)

I didn´t watch the episode yet. But I have high hopes for Hardhome. I always wanted a look at the events there. Dead things in the water! :commie:

(Well I shouldn´t raise my hopes to high. This season was pretty underwhelming till now. And I´m still excited for the Pit and Hardhome...)

That's horrible Neumond,lucky no one got hurt. In my hometown one crazy guy was roaming the streets at night shooting at houses. It happened in the part of the city my mom lives,I was scared to death. Sometimes people can be their own worst enemies.

Oh my god! That´s unbeliavable scary.

I hope they got him before he shot someone. :frown5:

I wish you all the best for work and baby and the weather (44°C? That sounds like hell to me :shocked: ).

Peanut sounds adorable. :wub:

And please keep your kidneys. You will probably be showered in gifts when the baby arrives.

:grouphug:

To our dearest lady KOBA, i was not here when the news that a baby leering :leer: KOBA was being brought into this world. So i the CROW must congratulate you like only the CROW can HAR HAR HAR.

Come on everyone :cheers: lets CELEBRATE :cheers:

For those times when life will be CONFUSING

The parenthood theme SONG because parenthood is a battle :fencing:

You need to have Mr. KOBA do THIS for you HAR HAR HAR

And always remember what a BATTLE it was :leer:

Again congratulations from me and Chelly :cheers:

You'll be back. Just you wait. Maybe not yet, but come September, October, you'll come crawling back...

Well, if you could hold off on the border closure until then (September) that would be great, thanks!

Archived