TTTNE 454 - The Incredible Sulk

Tellus Explorer

Itsy bitsy stories for you all, because it's not like I have an exam tomorrow and don't have time to post...

TMI ALERT. I always thought that my private life has been rather unsuccessful because I fall in love impossibly difficultly. But I take it back. I actually fall in love damn easily, mind you. With the wrong people. Like this magic doctor. The man opens his mouth and zen comes out instead of words. I'm serious, zen and peace and flow and you feel like you are floating and you haven't felt so peaceful since you left your mother's belly. Now tell me, why can't this magic doctor be twenty something and not married? I know, I know, expectation levels too damn high.

And then there's that awkward moment when you order a big package with lots of crap and pay a ton of money but you're still happy because you have your crap and it's so difficult to find crap like this is shops and THEN about a week later you walk into the drugstore to get a bottle of water because it's stinking hot and you find the same crap you ordered only it's less than half the price........

And here's this little episode about the lady who dragged her bike onto the tram, traveled one station, dragged her bike off, got on it to cross the street and cycle up to the sliding doors of the mall while cursing at people she almost hit unable to hold the bike steady... Can't help but wonder if she cooked her lunch with vodka or brandy....

And a last one about my little miserable self: I so don't want to study.

Okay, I like that it is warm and summery and all, but it is too hot in this room ... it will be hard to sleep here. :drool: <- imagine this being a dog's face with the tongue sticking out because of the heat

Hey KID how have you been brother :cheers: , i was wondering when you pop in here. I saw you posting in the game thread. A beautiful temptress had me locked away in a secret room at castle black and did terrible things to me for month and months :leer: HAR HAR HAR

Now you are just making stuff up. There are no women at Castle Black, everybody knows that. It is known.

It willnae happen today. Unless we get some truly extreme spam.

What strange dialect are you speaking here? "Sk-one willnae happen <something in Pebblease> <- I want to declare this as the official language of the spamland. ;)

Itsy bitsy stories for you all, because it's not like I have an exam tomorrow and don't have time to post...

Great stories!

Here are solutions:

Join me in the convent. We can both cry about our inability to be in a relationship there and make a party out of it. With lots of ice-cream and silly movies.

Pay the Iron Price and say "the goods are mine by right." :pirate: Nobody will be able to keep anything from you.

No idea about the bike lady, but I am sure you know everything you need for tomorrow already, so no need to study anymore.

Voilá, all problems solved. :smug:

You´re in a convent?

Didn´t see that coming :rofl: .

How are your exams going?

Of course, you did not know that? :P

No really, this is a stupid "joke" I use to drive the conversation away from the fact that I have never had a boyfriend or indeed had a boy interested in being my boyfriend and that I will most likely die as a crazy spinster with lots of cats. :leaving:

(Also, I am not religious. They would not even want me in a convent.)

I do not have any exams now till the 23rd. I just had one on Friday, for which I have not gotten results yet.

No really, this is a stupid "joke" I use to drive the conversation away from the fact that I have never had a boyfriend or indeed had a boy interested in being my boyfriend and that I will most likely die as a crazy spinster with lots of cats. :leaving:

I do not have any exams now till the 23rd. I just had one on Friday, for which I have not gotten results yet.

I´m pretty sure you just didn´t recognize when someone was interested.

And that probably means, they weren´t the right ones. :)

I´ll destroy my reputation now...

Confession coming in:

I never fell in love till I met my sweetheart.

I was actually pretty sure the others were making this love-thing up.

So I ended up having relationships, were I pretended to be in love. Just because others kinda "urged" me to have boyfriends...

Now I´m ashamed for what I did there... I know some where really in love with me. I was their first love.

Which makes me feel cruel now, because I always searched for excuses to not spend much time with them. :blushing:

So be happy you never did anything like that... I´m feeling really bad about it.

Now you are just making stuff up. There are no women at Castle Black, everybody knows that. It is known.

Here are solutions:

Join me in the convent. We can both cry about our inability to be in a relationship there and make a party out of it. With lots of ice-cream and silly movies.

Oh my dear Bucky you caught me in a lie, you know very well it wasn't a woman but a whole team of strapping young rangers who had their way with the CROW :leer: . It would not be the first time a gorgeous man had his way with me at the Wall, you all remember the story of how Sandor took my innocense one dark and stomy night HAR HAR HAR.

Bucky my lady if you were to join a convent you would do a great injustice to all men as a species. You are one of the greatest women i personally have ever had the privelage and honour of knowing and i know everyone who knows you can say the same. The day will come when a man who is truly deserving of you will find you, love and treat you the way you truly deserve. And if ever a man should be fool enough do you harm or break your heart the CROW will destroy him :fencing: HAR HAR HAR.

Who needs relationships anyway? Far too much shaving of legs for me... :leaving:

What strange dialect are you speaking here? "Sk-one willnae happen <something in Pebblease> <- I want to declare this as the official language of the spamland. ;)

It means 'Will not,' same with Cannae (cannot) just lazy abbreviations.

Hey quick question for the TTNE family. What is the best and by best i mean easiest and on't cost me a penny website for uploading pics i can link to and share with people. I use to use imageshack which was great but i haven't used the site in like a year and i went back and they expect me to pay money to do what i was doing for free for years. Like i said the easiest to use site because i won't be uploading a lot literally just a small handful of pics i want to share with people.

Scottish illiteracy. This is the country that thinks "mibbes," is a word, after all.

Who needs relationships anyway? Far too much shaving of legs for me... :leaving:

Maybe if you had a better attitude your Lady would reward you for shaving her legs for her. Such insolence.

I´m pretty sure you just didn´t recognize when someone was interested.

And that probably means, they weren´t the right ones. :)

I´ll destroy my reputation now...

Confession coming in:

I never fell in love till I met my sweetheart.

I was actually pretty sure the others were making this love-thing up.

So I ended up having relationships, were I pretended to be in love. Just because others kinda "urged" me to have boyfriends...

Now I´m ashamed for what I did there... I know some where really in love with me. I was their first love.

Which makes me feel cruel now, because I always searched for excuses to not spend much time with them. :blushing:

So be happy you never did anything like that... I´m feeling really bad about it.

I am pretty sure you do not know how people in real life act around me ... ;) (I am not trying to be snarky here, I just see this answer every time I post about it and am a bit sick of it. If anybody is interested enough, they would do something about it for me to notice. If they are just interested in looking from afar, well that does not do me any good, does it? ;) )

I do not think you need to feel bad about it, you know. Many people are in such relationships when they try to find oneself and find out what they are expecting and what emotions they have at the given moment.

Maybe you were in love at that moment - at least enough to be with them ... okay, that is unclear now ... but I got this from the ASOIAF discussions up there: people always say how Robb was not in love with Jeyne really, "it was just teenager infatuation", or recently Dany does not really love Daario, "it is just lust and teenagerish infatuation". And I think that this things should not be separated in that word. I mean, it was love in that moment, everything they could feel. Why cannot teenagerish infatuation be called love? :dunno:

Okay, to end the ramble, I do not think you should feel bad about it.

How old are you btw, if I am not asking too much of course?

Oh my dear Bucky you caught me in a lie, you know very well it wasn't a woman but a whole team of strapping young rangers who had their way with the CROW :leer: . It would not be the first time a gorgeous man had his way with me at the Wall, you all remember the story of how Sandor took my innocense one dark and stomy night HAR HAR HAR.

Bucky my lady if you were to join a convent you would do a great injustice to all men as a species. You are one of the greatest women i personally have ever had the privelage and honour of knowing and i know everyone who knows you can say the same. The day will come when a man who is truly deserving of you will find you, love and treat you the way you truly deserve. And if ever a man should be fool enough do you harm or break your heart the CROW will destroy him :fencing: HAR HAR HAR.

:rofl: I ... would rather not imagine that scene, thankyouverymuch.

*curtsey* You are making me blush, my lord. And I am glad that I have such a faithful warrior guarding me, HAR. :lol:

Who needs relationships anyway? Far too much shaving of legs for me...

Now THAT is a train of thought I can follow. I knew there was a reason I like you. ;)

The only thing wrong with it being summery weather now is that you need to shave more often because of shorts and sleeveless shirts.

It looks Welsh.

Hey quick question for the TTNE family. What is the best and by best i mean easiest and on't cost me a penny website for uploading pics i can link to and share with people. I use to use imageshack which was great but i haven't used the site in like a year and i went back and they expect me to pay money to do what i was doing for free for years. Like i said the easiest to use site because i won't be uploading a lot literally just a small handful of pics i want to share with people.

Imgur. You don't even need to create an account, although it can be handy to do so to keep all of your pics in one place

Imgur. You don't even need to create an account, although it can be handy to do so to keep all of your pics in one place

I intend to bury all of my pictionary drawings in a time capsule in the hopes that archaeologists will dig it up a couple of thousand years from now, give or take a century, and piece it together so they'll have a perfectly plausible explanation as to how the previous civilization died.

And I would so do that, except I don't have a backyard.

Archived