US Politics: No longer about flu shots

Inigima

You don't think those 600 primary voters represent a trend?

I think that analogy actually works for Carson too. Although in his case, he's either a very smart person who has either recently gone insane or just decided to stop hiding it so well or he's a very smart person who loves adulation and realized he gets a lot more of it from rightwing nutters by saying stupid shit like, "Obamacare is the worst thing to happen in this nation since slavery."

Ha! Yes a trend among democratic voters. Which is not shocking in the least. I'd love to see a poll on how many democratic voters actual know the other four contenders polled. That would be shocking!

I think that analogy actually works for Carson too. Although in his case, he's either a very smart person who has either recently gone insane or just decided to stop hiding it so well or he's a very smart person who loves adulation and realized he gets a lot more of it from rightwing nutters by saying stupid shit like, "Obamacare is the worst thing to happen in this nation since slavery."

Of course the majority of 600 democratic voters would side with Hillary.

That is like asking 600 New England Patriot fans if Tom Brady is the best Quarterback ever.

edit. double post

Being a good doctor does not mean he's smart when it comes to politics, policy, science or basically alot of things.

I believe he was referring to Cruz, Ace, try to keep up.

Lol! And the proof of your inability to critically think is shown once again. Can't even grasp that a simple metaphor could possibly be used to describe other crazies saying crazy things and their moth followers like yourself.

Shryke, continue electing people who tell you what you want to hear...How has that been working for you or the inner city liberal hotbeds?

Carson's education and problem solving skills are more than enough to do the job. I'd suggest you research him before making more silly comments.

Pot meet kettle. And Carson's "problem solving skills" got him fired from his only public job he's had. What a great record.

Shryke, continue electing people who tell you what you want to hear...How has that been working for you or the inner city liberal hotbeds?

Carson's education and problem solving skills are more than enough to do the job. I'd suggest you research him before making more silly comments.

I have read all about what he's said. That's how I know he's valedictorian of the clown college material.

I didn't call her that, I don't know her personally. I said she comes across as one at times. Usually when she had to own up to a failure. There's a difference

She comes off as, quite frankly a bitch. That is what you said. If I were to say Ben Carson comes off as, quite frankly stupid, am I not implying I find him stupid?

Lol! And the proof of your inability to critically think is shown once again. Can't even grasp that a simple metaphor could possibly be used to describe other crazies saying crazy things and their moth followers like yourself.

Pot meet kettle. And Carson's "problem solving skills" got him fired from his only public job he's had. What a great record.

I have read all about what he's said. That's how I know he's valedictorian of the clown college material.

She comes off as, quite frankly a bitch. That is what you said. If I were to say Ben Carson comes off as, quite frankly stupid, am I not implying I find him stupid?

Haha, this is great! Please continue trying to tell me one of the best neurosurgeons in the world is an idiot.! I could list his accomplishments, but could you do the same for Hillary? Seems all of you dodged that last thread back...Married to Bill, elected Senator(in NY no less, not exactly challenging), chosen as Secretary(left with apologizing for many things)!? I just want to hear ONE meaningful accomplishment she's had, and you "supporters" can't do it!!

I'll wait....

Haha, this is great! Please continue trying to tell me one of the best neurosurgeons in the world is an idiot.! I could list his accomplishments, but could you do the same for Hillary? Seems all of you dodged that last thread back...Married to Bill, elected Senator(in NY no less, not exactly challenging), chosen as Secretary(left with apologizing for many things)!? I just want to hear ONE meaningful accomplishment she's had, and you "supporters" can't do it!!

I'll wait....

All that proves is that you can be knowledgable in one area while being completely ignorant in many others. Though I'm curious why you think he accomplishments in neurosurgery matter when he's going for a job that has nothing to do with it.

Psst, poethatwaspromised -- the problem isn't that you called Hillary Clinton a bitch (and yes, you did, however you try and snivel your way out of it) -- it's that you used bitch as an insult.

I mean, you come off as an unreconstructed misogynist who shouldn't have the wit to have logged on to the Internet by himself. But I didn't call you that. It's just the way you come across.

I'll wait....

By your very own reasoning how was I calling Ben Carson stupid or an idiot? Was I not actually just saying he comes across as stupid at times, which even a neurosurgeon can do, just like you were only saying Clinton comes across as a bitch at times?

I wasn't intentionally laying a trap for you there, but unless you just incorrectly included me in the list of people questioning the intelligence of Ben Carson your response speaks poorly of your intentions for engaging in serious discussion.

Psst, poethatwaspromised -- the problem isn't that you called Hillary Clinton a bitch (and yes, you did, however you try and snivel your way out of it) -- it's that you used bitch as an insult.

I mean, you come off as an unreconstructed misogynist who shouldn't have the wit to have logged on to the Internet by himself. But I didn't call you that. It's just the way you come across.

Psst, I could care less what you call me or how I come across to you! I just hope eventually you can give me a Clinton accomplishment! Just one, I'll wait

Haha, this is great! Please continue trying to tell me one of the best neurosurgeons in the world is an idiot.! I could list his accomplishments...

Ok, name ONE of Ben Carson's political accomplishments. Not even a list, just one.

And for a list of her accomplishments: http://www.usnews.com/opinion/leslie-marshall/2014/02/19/hillary-clintons-accomplishments-speak-for-themselves

But I'd say never being ousted for the job she was elected to do by her own electorate already puts her head and shoulders above Carson.

As a local boy, let me just say this: Ben Carson is real dumb.

I had a college friend studying to be a surgeon. (He is one, now.) He always said he wasn't very smart, just knew how to study and memorized well. I bet he's a pretty good surgeon too.

Ok, name ONE of Ben Carson's political accomplishments. Not even a list, just one.

And for a list of her accomplishments: http://www.usnews.com/opinion/leslie-marshall/2014/02/19/hillary-clintons-accomplishments-speak-for-themselves

But I'd say never being ousted for the job she was elected to do by her own electorate already puts her head and shoulders above Carson.

Oh man...just..uh....

Ace, that was the definition of a waste of time. Did you even read that!? The description of her first term was she promoted, she encouraged, she investigated....that's the polite way of saying she didn't do shit!!

Then there's this gem...

"That was just in her first term. She was easily re-elected and accomplished much in her second term as well. And who can forget her run for the presidency, receiving more than 17 million votes during the nomination process?"

"Accomplished much in her second term", really, were just supposed to take news week's word for that! They don't even try to mention any accomplishments for the second term because they couldn't find any for the first!!

And who can forget her run for presidency, huh? Yeah, the one where she was reflected by her electorate and democratic leaders alike!

The absurdity continues with this..

"As our secretary of state, Clinton visited 112 countries, helping to repair a badly damaged U.S. reputation. She advocated..."

Really!? 112 countries but not one worth mentioning....No one believes this garbage, Ace. All that and not one accomplishment. You failed with this one, bud.

As a local boy, let me just say this: Ben Carson is real dumb.

I had a college friend studying to be a surgeon. (He is one, now.) He always said he wasn't very smart, just knew how to study and memorized well. I bet he's a pretty good surgeon too.

The only people who believe that are Rachel Maddow, you, and her other 14 viewers. This has to be the dumbest comment I've seen today...

Archived