NBA Playoffs 2015: No headband edition

Ramsay B.

I've seen like 8 this year and it's fairly obvious that they're way more than a finesse team. They can grind it out with the very best of them.

Yep, they sure can. I have seen every minute the Warriors have played this season, and to dismiss them as a finesse team or suggest they have not been anything but the best team in the NBA up to this point is absurd. Allow me to do a quick run down.

1) This year the Warriors had the best defense in the league. Period.

2)This year the Warriors had the best offense in the league. Period.

3) This year the Warriors had the best bench in the league. Period.

4)They have the league MVP in Steph Curry.

5) They have a rookie Head Coach who improved his team's record from last year by 16 games. It's historically the most wins by a rookie Head Coach by a huge margin.

6)They finished 67-15, which I believe is one of the 6 best records of all-time. Oh and by the way, they're 11-2 in the post season so far.

Here's the thing, I think the Cavs are a very good team. In the Dubs only game against Cleveland with LeBron, the Cavs won by 11, and LeBron had what I thought was his best game of the year. They play great defense and will be the Warriors most formidable opponent in the playoffs. But short of LeBron having the greatest playoff series of his career, it's very difficult for me to see Cleveland getting past 6 games with these guys.

The cool thing is that we'll get all the answers to these questions by mid-June. Aren't sports fun!

Dellavadova has moved up to #1 in the "guy that every NBA player wants to punch in the face" rankings. Impressive performance for a guy no-one had heard of before this postseson. Between getting Horford and Gibson ejected and getting Korver injured, he's had a helluva postseason. That Bernard Pollard correspondence course has really paid off.

True things

7) They also have the biggest homecourt advantage in the league. This was even true when they were a lowly 8th seed and upsetting the #1 Mavericks with the likes of Steven Jackson and Al Harrington starring.

Dellavadova has moved up to #1 in the "guy that every NBA player wants to punch in the face" rankings. Impressive performance for a guy no-one had heard of before this postseson. Between getting Horford and Gibson ejected and getting Korver injured, he's had a helluva postseason. That Bernard Pollard correspondence course has really paid off.

Holy crap. You ain't lying. Looks like Horford dropped the People's Elbow on that fool...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25194837/watch-al-horfords-flagrant-2-foul-on-matthew-dellavedova

Holy crap. You ain't lying. Looks like Horford dropped the People's Elbow on that fool...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25194837/watch-al-horfords-flagrant-2-foul-on-matthew-dellavedova

You know Horford's getting a box of cuban cigars from Taj Gibson for that.

The thing I love about that clip is James Jones immediately going to advanced tattle mode.

So Lebron might have been right that he deserved a foul call.

But effing get back on defense, dude. He just stood their bitching and forced his team to play 4 v 5 for like 10 seconds on a critical possession. Didn't see who stepped up and got a block but that was huge for them.

So Lebron might have been right that he deserved a foul call.

But effing get back on defense, dude. He just stood their bitching and forced his team to play 4 v 5 for like 10 seconds on a critical possession. Didn't see who stepped up and got a block but that was huge for them.

Thompson got the crucial block.

So I admit I have not being paying close attention these past couple of weeks... I've seen shot after shot of Kyrie in street clothes these past two games, is Love even in attendance? I haven't seen shots of him.

Settle for a 3? Teague ahould've attacked there, awful last minute for the Hawks. Missed a few bunnies too.

Was thinking the same thing. Seemed very half assed.

Thompson got the crucial block.

It's crazy how much better he's been in the postseason.

Archived