NBA Playoffs 2015: No headband edition

Ramsay B.

The western conference playoffs have been disappointing because of injuries, but I wouldn't say the conference is overrated; the West still dominated the East in interconference games this season (76 games over .500).

That's kind of my interpretation as well. And if that's true, I have to go back to our discussion a few threads ago and reiterate that this is the worst trade in the history of the NBA.

Agreed. And I will be forever grateful to the Cavs for helping to take my Warriors off the hook on that one,

This deal is proof positive that LeBron needs to stick to coaching. :lol:

The western conference playoffs have been disappointing because of injuries, but I wouldn't say the conference is overrated; the West still dominated the East in interconference games this season (76 games over .500).

Kinda weak using injuries though - wouldn't you agree?

Especially when I have seen some of the dumbest basketball played on the Proffesional level this post season with the series out west.

In some cases it was doubling down on dumb.

I am just saying I don't think the conference as the varsity and the east as the JV.

They had a good record but how did the Hawks and cavs fair in the western conference? Were they over 500? I try not to use regular season too much but how did the good teams fair with the good teams conference to conference.

Cavs v warriors was one of my favorite games of the year.

Late to the show with this comment, I know, but just wanted to voice my admiration for Curry in game 3.

Yes the Rockets played a very poor game and Harden looked very frustrated.

And yes, Jason Terry looks 126 years old when compared to Stephen Curry.

But Curry, he completely dominated. Fantastic passes, amazing shots. Sensational. Out of this world how good he was, a pleasure just to be allowed to watch it. It's going to be a great final vs LeBron at least, even if these Conference finals suck. Though surely Houston will not allow themelves to be swept tonight?

If the Western side of the bracket has been disappointing, then what would you call the Eastern side? Outside of Wizards/Hawks, there hasn't been a tightly contested series, and even that one didn't go 7. At least the West had 2 series go to a game 7.

What has happened in the east is pretty much how it was drawn up.

No?

Sans the brainfarts and idiocy of the other conference. I am just saying there has been some poorly played and coached ball on the varsity team over there.

Or wasn't it supposed to shake out that way? Probably a little more physical in the east but that's just my own $0.02

Not super-relevant, but I think it's really cool that Shaun Livingston is getting to have this moment as a piece on a great team. He might have been unreal but for that horrible injury, so at least he's getting to do something. Nice to see.

Sans the brainfarts and idiocy of the other conference. I am just saying there has been some poorly played and coached ball on the varsity team over there.

Oh yeah, like when that coach tried to call a timeout when he didn't have one, then drew up a play that his superstar player shot down.

http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Lumpy67/media/David%20Blatt_zpsmafi24uf.jpg.html

That looks like a typical game 4 after a team goes up 3-0. Logic usually goes out the window in those.

Is the team down 3-0 generally on pace to score 160 180 after the first quarter? :stunned:

Edit: As the quarter comes to a close... I had to adjust my scoring figures.

Josh Smith decided he could shoot 3's again.

I love how Josh Smith only makes an appearance when the Rockets season is on the verge of ending.

Can imagine him putting on sunglasses and walking out to the floor. "It's Josh Smith time."

Not super-relevant, but I think it's really cool that Shaun Livingston is getting to have this moment as a piece on a great team. He might have been unreal but for that horrible injury, so at least he's getting to do something. Nice to see.

Classy kid. He would have been a good one. Carved a nice niche for himself though

I just left the room and came back to what looks like Curry's demise as they went to commercial...

Has Jack Bauer declared him out of the playoffs yet? What just happened????

Archived