Arya stays, but goodbye Maisie?

The Emberheart

Arya isn't important to the show since she's completely secluded from other plotlines. If her story were taken out, nothing would change. The other storylines would be intact and viewership would remain unchanged.

Also, Maisie is easily replaceable. That may have not been the case when she was younger, but there are tons of actresses who are more talented than her and able to fit the role perfectly. If they got some popular actress to play No One with a new face and it became permanent, fans would probably be excited. People love established actresses.

I'd like to hear the names of those young actresses who are more talented and more establised than Maisie Williams to play Arya.

I'd like to hear the names of those young actresses who are more talented and more establised than Maisie Williams to play Arya.

Sure. Kiernan Shepka, Hailee Steinfeld, Chloe Moretz, and Elle Fanning, to name a few. They are way more talented, have been in very successful films, and they're more popular by a large margin.

No but a post that says Arya isn't important to the show is a troll post.

Except she is no important whatsoever. She's secluded from other plots and the character isn't really doing anything. She doesn't add anything new or interesting to the show.

Except she is no important whatsoever. She's secluded from other plots and the character isn't really doing anything. She doesn't add anything new or interesting to the show.

I think she becomes important. There are some book plotlines that we haven't even hit yet with her and I think those eventually lead her back to Westeros. Given that there was supposed to be a 5 year gap between ASOS and TWOW, I don't think its actually a very big deal that she's aged a bit.

Obviously a troll trying to start something. If Arya wasn't important to the story, we wouldn't have followed her through hell and high water for the last few seasons. Before the end of the show/books we will know Arya's final importance but as for recasting the actress - ludicrous. She is perfect for the part and her physical age is unimportant.

Moving on to a real topic now...

Obviously a troll trying to start something. If Arya wasn't important to the story, we wouldn't have followed her through hell and high water for the last few seasons. Before the end of the show/books we will know Arya's final importance but as for recasting the actress - ludicrous. She is perfect for the part and her physical age is unimportant.

Moving on to a real topic now...

I'm a troll if I don't like show-Arya and Maisie? That's ridiculous and insulting.

Listen, every show has its filler scenes. The filler scenes of this season happen to be Arya's. And for last season as well.

Also, recasting Arya isn't ludicrous. Tons of other, more important characters to the plot, have been recasted in the past within the show.

Archived