Speculation about the appearing Storylines

The Onion Sleight

Yes, but they had her marry Ramsay to take the place of another character, who is not (so far as we know) pregnant.

I think the last thing we all want is for her to get pregnant, but, that being said, they're not going to follow the Jeyne arc word for word. They're going to try and create shock value by changing it up a bit, since they're already diverting from the books. At this point, nothing would surprise me.

That being said, I'm quite fond of show!Hizdhar and I love Joel Fry's interpretation, so some part of me would be sad if he ends up the Harpy or Harpy-related, but I can totally see the show doing it. (Or maybe more likely than when they saw that he was close to Dany, the Harpy leaders approached him and possibly bribed or threatened him).

I dont think Thorne will "soil" Aemon's memory with that kind of snarky remark. I more think he'll say that when Jon departs.

sadly Thorne does exactly that ... i thought he wont be asshole but there you go he does it again

but looks like the whole Aemon sam and gilly will be great

The stills show Olyenna with a paper and Tyrell guards, making me guess that she's somehow taking Margaery and Loras away from KL, and is going to make the Lannisters pay. I'm still foreshadowing a Littlefinger-Tyrell controlled rebellion somewhere, they are allies, remember?

My guess is that Yara will only appear in 510 as she comes back to Pyke and Balon dies. Possibly ending the sequence on the Silence sails on the horizon.

I wonder what scenes Dany will have in 507. We know she's got her bed-scene with Daario, but the photos released yesterday show her in her white dress with the Three-Headed Dragon neckclace, so I wonder what she'll do in that one.

My guess is that Yara will only appear in 510 as she comes back to Pyke and Balon dies. Possibly ending the sequence on the Silence sails on the horizon.

I wonder what scenes Dany will have in 507. We know she's got her bed-scene with Daario, but the photos released yesterday show her in her white dress with the Three-Headed Dragon neckclace, so I wonder what she'll do in that one.

She will decide to go to the small pit and will take a look at what hey are doing ...she will not recognise jorah ...she will get disgusted with the pits

she will oppose tyrion fighting in the pits and claim him as a gift from hizdar

I wonder how she will not recognize Jorah.

From the pictures, she looks distraught at the small pits. Is it just because she doesnt like what she sees or because she recognizes Jorah ? Will Jorah hide from herself ?

I for one, could see Hizdhar buying Tyrion as a gift to Dany (and not the other way around) cause he may think a Westerosi Dwarf will amuse her.

If you check the first trailer for season 5, you can see Jorah is the one fighting in the training pit, only he's wearing a helmet. I didn't spot him the first time either, but rewatching it, I saw him. So perhaps this is the angle they are going for. Dany doesn't realize it is him in training, then in the main fight he loses his helmet and all is revealed.

I wonder how she will not recognize Jorah.

From the pictures, she looks distraught at the small pits. Is it just because she doesnt like what she sees or because she recognizes Jorah ? Will Jorah hide from herself ?

I for one, could see Hizdhar buying Tyrion as a gift to Dany (and not the other way around) cause he may think a Westerosi Dwarf will amuse her.

i think like TORI Targaryen dany will recognize him in the pits when his helmet accidently slips off ..

i think that helmet is unremovable and it was made by Yezzan or Hizdar in order to hide his true identity from Dany ...

Totally a gladiator moment and when she realises its jorah she will try to stop but the Sons Start attacking

yeah he could buy him as a gift but iam thinking a scene similar to how she gets Missandei ..

Archived