Speculation about the appearing Storylines

The Onion Sleight

I am sorry but everytime I see Joel Fry as Hizdar I have laugh because of his character Stylax in his other TV show Plebs. I think he is a awesome actor but I keep getting flashbacks of some of those Plebs episodes :smug: :dunno:

As much as I'm sure we'd all like to see the Battle of Winterfell happen this season, I just don't think it's going to. We have episode 7, which appears to have Stannis&Co still on the move. Episode 8 will probably be a lot of Jon and the Hardhome arc. Assuming the title of episode 9 is correct (A Dance with Dragons), then a lot (if not most) of it will probably be on Dany and her arc (Daznag's Pit, the wedding, her flying on Drogon maybe?). As for the finale, I don't think the title or synopsis has been revealed yet (I read somewhere that the title might be just "Winter", but who knows."

Sophie has said the ending of the season for Sansa is ambiguous, which leaves things pretty cloudy, so a number of things could happen. As for the Boltons, I just don't think they're going to kill them off yet. The show needs big, hated villains to keep things dramatic. Take them away, and you don't have that.

whitw walkers? the nights king?

If it is, in fact, a corpse that Sansa is looking at, these are my guesses, in order of likeliness:

1. Myranda - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: You have no rivals for my affection!"

2. Fat Walda - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: I have no rivals and you have married the one and only Heir To The North!"

3. Roose Bolton - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: I already AM the Warden Of The North!"

4. Eddard Stark's bones - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: Your father's bones have come home!"

5. The Old Woman - Ramsay can say "The North Remembers... That the Boltons flay traitors!"

6. The "bodies" of Rickon and Bran - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: Your brothers' bones!"

Other than these, I can't think of anything else.

And..... #5 is the winner!

....Or, you know, the loser.

Yeah...

Archived