Speculation about the appearing Storylines

The Onion Sleight

I believe that Sansa is looking at a flayed and hung Myranda in the trailer. Why else would she be looking up in horror like that? A flayed Myranda is Ramsey's wedding gift to Sansa.

Tyene will "gift" Bronn with an antidote to the poison from the casting scripts.

I sure hope it's Myranda and not Brienne/Pod swinging there after a setup with the candle.

I also wonder if Bronn is only led to believe he's poisoned in order to actually drink poison from Tyene. Would be a typical twist that D&D love to throw at viewers.

To cut a long story short, we can say we know this episode features:

- The Wall

- Winterfell

- Stannis & Co.

- BriPod

- Dorne

- Tyrion/Jorah

- KL

- Meereen

Nice summary! Unfortunately with so many storylines I think many will be very barebone. My guess is Winterfell will be a short one, just to show the viewers that Sansa is "okay". Also, don't think much time will go to King's Landing either, probably just setting up the plot for next episode. Stannis will struggle, so not much here either, and I think we will se a short one with Brienne as well just to show us that she's still waiting.

The focus will be on the Wall and Slaver's Bay with a little bit of Dorne in between. Those four storylines (Jon, Dany, Tyrion and possibly Jaime) will get the most screen time.

Jon will leave, Aemon will probably die, we might see the Sam/Gilly scene. Jorah and Tyrion will arrive to their destination and Tyrion will probably see someone important and/or mighty. Jaime will have a discussion with Doran and we might see/understand the fate of Bronn.

In all, the episode will probably not move the pieces too far, mostly setting up Hardhome, Daznak's Pit and the Sparrow trial.

I sure hope it's Myranda and not Brienne/Pod swinging there after a setup with the candle.

I also wonder if Bronn is only led to believe he's poisoned in order to actually drink poison from Tyene. Would be a typical twist that D&D love to throw at viewers.

If it is, in fact, a corpse that Sansa is looking at, these are my guesses, in order of likeliness:

1. Myranda - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: You have no rivals for my affection!"

2. Fat Walda - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: I have no rivals and you have married the one and only Heir To The North!"

3. Roose Bolton - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: I already AM the Warden Of The North!"

4. Eddard Stark's bones - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: Your father's bones have come home!"

5. The Old Woman - Ramsay can say "The North Remembers... That the Boltons flay traitors!"

6. The "bodies" of Rickon and Bran - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: Your brothers' bones!"

Other than these, I can't think of anything else.

If it is, in fact, a corpse that Sansa is looking at, these are my guesses, in order of likeliness:

1. Myranda - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: You have no rivals for my affection!"

2. Fat Walda - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: I have no rivals and you have married the one and only Heir To The North!"

3. Roose Bolton - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: I already AM the Warden Of The North!"

4. Eddard Stark's bones - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: Your father's bones have come home!"

5. The Old Woman - Ramsay can say "The North Remembers... That the Boltons flay traitors!"

6. The "bodies" of Rickon and Bran - Ramsay can say "Here is my wedding gift to you: Your brothers' bones!"

Other than these, I can't think of anything else.

Oh, wait....

Wait wait wait...

I just had an extremely ghoulish idea of what Sansa could be looking at that could make her cry....

What if....

Ramsay sets up a Stark "family reuninion"?

Think about it: The Freys had Robb's body as well as Cat's body... The Boltons and Freys were working together...

Rickon and Bran's "bodies"... Reek could tell Ramsay what he did with them...

And Eddard's bones... We don't know where they are, but they could have them as well....

What if he sets them all up, wearing clothes he found in Winterfell, skeltons of her family all dressed up for the "family reunion"?

THAT.... That might be more shocking than the Red Wedding.

I believe that Sansa is looking at a flayed and hung Myranda in the trailer. Why else would she be looking up in horror like that? A flayed Myranda is Ramsey's wedding gift to Sansa.

Charlotte Hope is in an episode directed by David Nutter, per her CV, so she's not going anywhere.

The old lady is hanging from the window where the candle is supposed to be lit as Ramsay's way of saying, The North Remembers and you are a prisoner here. Brienne will see the body and know that she and Pod need to hide or seek another shelter as they are potentially discovered.

I don't see anything too major happening this episode, rather another table-setting episode that gets all of the characters where they need to be for the final three episodes of the season. My predictions for this episode:

A heavy snow begins to fall, slowing down Stannis’ troops. Davos tries to convince Stannis to turn around and head back to the Wall, but Stannis insists on marching forth to Winterfell. Along the way, they come across Yara and take her captive.

Jamie, Bronn, and the Sand Snakes will all be imprisoned. Tyene will reveal to Bronn that he’s been poisoned and offer him some kind of antidote in exchange for information, or she’ll just tell him and let him die. I’m not really sure how this will play out, but we know Jamie will be called upon by Doran at some point, whether it’s in episode 7 or 8.

Sansa tries to reconnect with Theon after her rape, but he remains in Reek mode. Something will happen that causes her to light the candle for Brienne. Brienne and Podrick remain where they are, as useless as usual, when she sees Sansa’s candle being lit. Brienne resolves to go to Winterfell to rescue Sansa.

In Meereen, Dany will tell Daario about the wedding. I imagine he won’t be pleased, but he’ll probably understand why she thought it was politically necessary.

In King’s Landing, Margaery will remain imprisoned and Lady Olenna will use every means at her disposal to secure her release, to no avail. She may come to the realization that the only recourse is to bring Cersei down along with her.

I don’t see any major movement in the Tyrion/Jorah storyline, likely just a scene or two on the slavers’ ship, heading to Meereen. They might make land in this episode.

At the Wall, I think Jon will offer the gift of land to the wildlings before his party departs for Hardhome. He may even decide to send Sam and/or Aemon away to Oldtown. The dissension in the ranks will be highlighted, readying the tension to burst when he returns from Hardhome.

I don't see anything too major happening this episode, rather another table-setting episode that gets all of the characters where they need to be for the final three episodes of the season. My predictions for this episode:

A heavy snow begins to fall, slowing down Stannis’ troops. Davos tries to convince Stannis to turn around and head back to the Wall, but Stannis insists on marching forth to Winterfell. Along the way, they come across Yara and take her captive.

Jamie, Bronn, and the Sand Snakes will all be imprisoned. Tyene will reveal to Bronn that he’s been poisoned and offer him some kind of antidote in exchange for information, or she’ll just tell him and let him die. I’m not really sure how this will play out, but we know Jamie will be called upon by Doran at some point, whether it’s in episode 7 or 8.

Sansa tries to reconnect with Theon after her rape, but he remains in Reek mode. Something will happen that causes her to light the candle for Brienne. Brienne and Podrick remain where they are, as useless as usual, when she sees Sansa’s candle being lit. Brienne resolves to go to Winterfell to rescue Sansa.

In Meereen, Dany will tell Daario about the wedding. I imagine he won’t be pleased, but he’ll probably understand why she thought it was politically necessary.

In King’s Landing, Margaery will remain imprisoned and Lady Olenna will use every means at her disposal to secure her release, to no avail. She may come to the realization that the only recourse is to bring Cersei down along with her.

I don’t see any major movement in the Tyrion/Jorah storyline, likely just a scene or two on the slavers’ ship, heading to Meereen. They might make land in this episode.

At the Wall, I think Jon will offer the gift of land to the wildlings before his party departs for Hardhome. He may even decide to send Sam and/or Aemon away to Oldtown. The dissension in the ranks will be highlighted, readying the tension to burst when he returns from Hardhome.

I have no idea how pod and brienne are going to get into winterfell.

Has anyone seen this?

http://imgur.com/H3HBKid

I wonder how it happens...

Thank you so much for this link (that's exactly what I've been looking for)! It's from a recent interview, isn't it?

So... We have an interview with Iwan/Ramsay with blood on his face, and in the background is Stannis' camp of tents... and we have a video with Stephen/Stannis, in which he has blood on his face, in the background seemingly snowy woods...

... http://youtu.be/Ssnw2GA657s

Thank you so much for this link (that's exactly what I've been looking for)! It's from a recent interview, isn't it?

So... We have an interview with Iwan/Ramsay with blood on his face, and in the background is Stannis' camp of tents... and we have a video with Stephen/Stannis, in which he has blood on his face, in the background seemingly snowy woods...

... http://youtu.be/Ssnw2GA657s

Iwan also appears to be wearing armour underneath his jacket, so I'm guessing it's in relation to the battle with Stannis.

No, not yet... unless they secretly fllm scenes where they can find snow (unlikely), the shooting should start by the end of June, beginning of July.

Archived