(Book V Spoilers) Will the "Pink Letter" be in the show?

Ser Falione

Finale episode is called "Mother's Mercy" Winter has come would've been better title...but whatever.

"Jon is challenged" is in the synopses of the ep.10.I think Sansa will sent him letter asking for his help.This sounds to me like a most plausible way to do it.This will push Night's Watch and rest is history.

Although I have this feeling "challenged" what if Sansa escape with Theon in ep.9 and Ramsay will learn it.Then he'll sent letter to Jon asking for his "wife" Sansa and Reek.Leaving Mance out of it,because BriPod will take over their roles.

I get why she would do that if she'd replace Jeyne Poole only, but she also seems to replace Lady Stoneheart. Besides, why on earth would she agree on going to the Boltons in the first place if she would escape afterwards, having accomplished nothing but getting Theon to leave with her? She must have known that The Boltons were cruel people, LF is very well informed and she knew what she was heading into when you marry someone in Westeros.. No, I think Sansa is exactly where Sansa should be, Winterfell and near those who she can cast her vengeance on. The trailer emphasizes too much on Sansa getting her revenge and I think in one way or another she will.

Littlefinger blathered about "avenging them", but his actual plan was for Sansa to sit at Winterfell and do nothing, until Stannis rescued her. Since Ramsay turned out to be a complete psycho, she wants to be "rescued".

For a while the way the writers had changed Jon's story this season made me wonder if there wasn't going to be a Pink Letter, but after Jon's promotion was brought up to Sansa, I'm now sure it's in, in some form or another (just without the buildup, in a typical D&D move).

Kit, naked and surrounded by wildlings. Considering all of the rape that has happened or almost happened this season, I wouldn't be too happy about Hardhome being more gruesome and naked. Melisandre should have warned him about dicks in the dark.

The night is dark and full of dicks.

Finale episode is called "Mother's Mercy" Winter has come would've been better title...but whatever.

"Jon is challenged" is in the synopses of the ep.10.I think Sansa will sent him letter asking for his help.This sounds to me like a most plausible way to do it.This will push Night's Watch and rest is history.

Although I have this feeling "challenged" what if Sansa escape with Theon in ep.9 and Ramsay will learn it.Then he'll sent letter to Jon asking for his "wife" Sansa and Reek.Leaving Mance out of it,because BriPod will take over their roles.

Episode 8:

Sansa and Theon confront each other. Ramsay departs, and they realize they have a chance to escape with him gone.

Episode 9:

Ramsay Bolton terrorizes Stannis's army and returns to Winterfell.

Daznak's pit.

Episode 10:

1st scene: Stannis marches on Winterfell and, in the chaos, Sansa and Theon escapes. Ramsay is furious. Outcome of battle completely uncertain.

Walk of Shame.

Daenerys does stuff.

Scene of Arya in her blindness.

Return to the Wall, where Jon receives the Pink Letter.

Et tu, Olly?

Episode 8:

Sansa and Theon confront each other. Ramsay departs, and they realize they have a chance to escape with him gone.

Episode 9:

Ramsay Bolton terrorizes Stannis's army and returns to Winterfell.

Daznak's pit.

Episode 10:

1st scene: Stannis marches on Winterfell and, in the chaos, Sansa and Theon escapes. Ramsay is furious. Outcome of battle completely uncertain.

Walk of Shame.

Daenerys does stuff.

Scene of Arya in her blindness.

Return to the Wall, where Jon receives the Pink Letter.

Et tu, Olly?

Love it. I'd like to have Varys' master-plan in as well as it came off like such a game-changer in the books (although D&D apparently cutting Aegon perhaps spoils that his arc is less than significant). I'd have Varys (if he's in), Jon...blackness...Dany as the ending couple of scenes in that order.

Having Jon finish the episode would be incredibly shocking but too much of a cliffhanger for some viewers to handle imo, although I could be wrong. Having a gap of about 10 seconds of darkness between Jon and Dany however (like with Tyrion's encounter with the stone men in episode 5) would allow the shock to sink in before a more uplifting scene of Dany meeting the khalasar. Ideally Feast and Dance would go over 2 seasons, with Daznak being the climax of season 5, then no actual Dany (still Essos though, through e.g. Barristan, Jorah, Tyrion, and maybe Quentyn) in season 6 until the final scene of episode 10, just after Jon in the format described - with a gap between Jon and Dany. Dany's scene would have more of a shocking effect in its own right then. Ah well.

Title has already been edited out. Can't trust IMDB.

Edit: Nevermind. It is everywhere now so ya this is the title and description.

I am open on this as it would need to be in pink wax. i think the Boltons probably are the only ones with access to that so, Sansa, Ramsay but most likely Ramsay, if anyone sends a letter with pink wax would be the one to send it. If it is sent, it means that he is alive at the moment as I think Sansa will maime him with that auger.barrel screw and he could be dying or severely wounded, hopefully a eunoch. Sansa would have to have escaped by then, the jump from Castle walls with Theon I think will happen and the Bolton men will not be able to find them or maybe, Theon sacrafices himself and lets Sansa land on top of him, cushioning her fall so that she lives but he dies, fulfilling his character redemption. Sansa might be believed pregnant by Ramsay so his desperation in getting Sansa back would make it at fever pitch level because of it. Just speculating.

This makes the most sense. I'm thinking this is what will happen. Jon is "challenged". Last episode we saw Ramsey telling Sansa how Jon is LC at the Wall. Theon finally comes around and helps Sansa escape with their destination being to the wall with Jon. Ramsey finds out and thus sends the Pink Letter "challenging" Jon.

This makes the most sense. I'm thinking this is what will happen. Jon is "challenged". Last episode we saw Ramsey telling Sansa how Jon is LC at the Wall. Theon finally comes around and helps Sansa escape with their destination being to the wall with Jon. Ramsey finds out and thus sends the Pink Letter "challenging" Jon.

I think its a double challenge. Ramsey challenges Jon, and his brothers challenge him not to go and thus we get For the Watch. Jon finally cracks and had enough not helping his family or his old home.

Either way I am sure we are getting the letter in some form. To much build up early on by everyone in Stannis' camp to convince Jon to go with them even after he said no so the seeds of doubt of staying with the watch are in his head. Then Ramsey name dropping Jon to Sansa out of no where (almost solely to make sure we know that both characters are aware of Jon's position). Also it doesn't seem we will see the Battle of Winterfell this season on screen so the letter will still have some mystery to it (though they could just cut the Stannis parts out if they so choose and make it solely about Sansa.)

Kit, naked and surrounded by wildlings. Considering all of the rape that has happened or almost happened this season, I wouldn't be too happy about Hardhome being more gruesome and naked. Melisandre should have warned him about dicks in the dark.

That's when we'll see Tormund put his member to good use.

Oh that just gave me a bold idea. I could definitely see Ramsay sending a letter to Jon, pretending to be Sansa and pleading for help. Or maybe he forces Sansa to write a letter. It would fit the show as it would certainly compel Jon to march on Winterfell.

I'm not sure how Winterfell will turn out, and if it will be similar to how the Theon/Jeyne situation played out. I mean Sansa came to Winterfell by her own will. For the writers to have Sansa come willingly to Winterfell, only end up escaping just doesn't make sense. But who knows, Dorne's plot was written pretty poorly in ways.

Somewhat related to this topic, Kit was asked on Extra today if he'd go save Sansa if he knew what was happening to her (extratv.com/videos/0-z52nhocm/), and started to answer it before saying it was up to the writers. Idk whether that's a sign the pink letter is in or not. I'm tempted to say yes though, since this episode was the link between them that's been missing so far that would make me believe if he'd find out.

Also, I appreciate Kit's consistency with this question, since he was asked a similar one about Arya two years ago and answered similarly: http://connect.hbo.com/events/game-thrones/q-kit-harington/

Also, I know this has nothing really to do with the PL, but I think Sansa is going to kill Myranda in episode 9 or 10. Killing Ramsay just isn't even possible for her right now in my opinion. He'd just overpower her easily. But I could see her getting into some type of fight with a bitter Myranda and then stabbing her or (what I hope happens) pushing her off the Broken Tower. That'd be awesome.

I am open on this as it would need to be in pink wax. i think the Boltons probably are the only ones with access to that so, Sansa, Ramsay but most likely Ramsay, if anyone sends a letter with pink wax would be the one to send it. If it is sent, it means that he is alive at the moment as I think Sansa will maime him with that auger.barrel screw and he could be dying or severely wounded, hopefully a eunoch. Sansa would have to have escaped by then, the jump from Castle walls with Theon I think will happen and the Bolton men will not be able to find them or maybe, Theon sacrafices himself and lets Sansa land on top of him, cushioning her fall so that she lives but he dies, fulfilling his character redemption. Sansa might be believed pregnant by Ramsay so his desperation in getting Sansa back would make it at fever pitch level because of it. Just speculating.

Sansa can land on MY Dick in the Dark anyday....

I have a perfect scene for the finale that I know won't happen. Ramsay walks into his father's room, it is dark. Papers are scattered across the room. The camera pans along the floor to show Roose's dead body, his throat slit. It cuts to Ramsay who looks shocked, then in the background we see Sansa slowly approach knife in hand. The floor creaks and Ramsay hits her. Suddenly Reek appears and grabs Ramsay. Ramsay knocks Reek back and calls the guard. Reek and Sansa flee and jump off the wall. They continue fleeing in the snowstorm, with nothing visible at all. They hear barking and clashing of steel as they are chased by dogs and knights on horses. Suddenly the sound is stopped. They look back to see the knights and dogs are dead, with arrows in them. The storm clears up slightly and they look forward to see Stannis Baratheon and his army

I have a perfect scene for the finale that I know won't happen. Ramsay walks into his father's room, it is dark. Papers are scattered across the room. The camera pans along the floor to show Roose's dead body, his throat slit. It cuts to Ramsay who looks shocked, then in the background we see Sansa slowly approach knife in hand. The floor creaks and Ramsay hits her. Suddenly Reek appears and grabs Ramsay. Ramsay knocks Reek back and calls the guard. Reek and Sansa flee and jump off the wall. They continue fleeing in the snowstorm, with nothing visible at all. They hear barking and clashing of steel as they are chased by dogs and knights on horses. Suddenly the sound is stopped. They look back to see the knights and dogs are dead, with arrows in them. The storm clears up slightly and they look forward to see Stannis Baratheon and his army

Can I cut in on how I'd vision the perfect scene?

So he hears the floor creaks and Ramsay turns around, grabs the knife and is about to slash her when suddenly Brienne comes in and holds Ramsay by his arms and literally holds him in the position of a flayed man. Sansa takes the knife and Theon enters. Tortured by what has happened to him and since he had heard the tree whisper his name Theon is about to exact vengeance on Ramsay when Ramsay kicks brienne in the parts, takes the knife, murders Pod on his way out and runs out. Brienne, Theon and Sansa run away and are being chased by dogs and Ramsay when all of a sudden the ground beneath them starts to tremble. it shoots to the sky and moves us to CB where we see a WW Benjen Stark blowing the horn and then an amazing visual effect of the wall coming down.

How about that huh?

Archived