So, what do you think will "break the internet"?

No Ygrittes

Taking this from my previous "drunk ep 10 post"

The Wall- With the gang back from Hardhome, the Crows get restless and plot the doom of the Lord Commander. The boy volunteers to take the shot that will bring him down. As he gets into position with his bow, Wun Wun appears and grabs the boy, climbing to the very top of the snowy wall. In a slow, silent shot we see what will always be remembered as "The Great Punt of Ollie", as he flies through never ending snow.(this is the internet breaking touchdown of the series)

Oh how I'd love Wun Wun to crush Olly !

In the end I have nothing against him really and the actor is doing a proper job, but it's just... those fookin' shots of him every time... every time... and again... and again... and again and again and again and again... I cant with it anymore !

Please Wun Wun, please !

Oh how I'd love Wun Wun to crush Olly !

In the end I have nothing against him really and the actor is doing a proper job, but it's just... those fookin' shots of him every time... every time... and again... and again... and again and again and again and again... I cant with it anymore !

Please Wun Wun, please !

Yes, it's the freaking reaction shots...They haunt me. I half expect them to cut to Olly's reactions of things Dany is doing in Mereen because they seemingly can't stop cutting to his stupid face.

It'd be one thing if the character was like a somewhat honorable Night's Watchmen who actually cares about the NW...but it's so stupid that it's built around a stupid immature little boy.

Yep,something bad is about to happen in Castle Black. I fear for Edd damn.

Very interesting photo.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHO1URgUUAAPvYh.jpg:large

Oh, that is a really interesting photo! Jon is certainly shocked about something!

I'm guessing it will follow the books and be something to do with Wun Wun. Another possibility would be the White Walkers breaching Castle Black (leading to the speculation about Jon being carried away by the Night's King), Ghost getting feral because he knows Jon is about to be attacked or a fight breaking out between the Wildlings and Night's Watch. Or maybe that little shit Olly is trying to assassinate Tormund and Jon notices...? Who knows? But most likely it is Wun Wun.

However, I really can't see Edd being killed. The NW have few 'familiar faces' enough as it is and Olly and Sam will be out of the picture soon so killing Edd would be stupid.

Yes, it's the freaking reaction shots...They haunt me. I half expect them to cut to Olly's reactions of things Dany is doing in Mereen because they seemingly can't stop cutting to his stupid face.

Holy shit, someone must do this montage as soon as possible !!!

It'd be one thing if the character was like a somewhat honorable Night's Watchmen who actually cares about the NW...but it's so stupid that it's built around a stupid immature little boy.

I think it is easier to understand the illogic actions of a kid that family was killed by wildling when you only have minutes to sell it.

Regarding our FTW.............my guess.

I keep going back to the "Kill the Boy" episode where Maester Ameon told Jon...." Kill the boy Jon Snow, kill the boy and the man will be born. "

So, maybe a situation arises where Jon has no other choice but to kill Ollie. Be it self defense for Jon as an example because he is no Stannis.

There will have to be some scene set-up like say.... Sam finds something interesting in the scrolls during his assignment search given to him by Stannis on how to kill White Walkers....Sam shares this with Jon in puzzlement at the time because it will be in some ancient or cryptic phrase or prophecy chatter.

Jon kills Ollie and then the man is born. D and D will script out something along this outline.

I keep going back to the "Kill the Boy" episode where Maester Ameon told Jon...." Kill the boy Jon Snow, kill the boy and the man will be born. "

So, maybe a situation arises where Jon has no other choice but to kill Ollie. Be it self defense for Jon as an example because he is no Stannis.

There will have to be some scene set-up like say.... Sam finds something interesting in the scrolls during his assignment search given to him by Stannis on how to kill White Walkers....Sam shares this with Jon in puzzlement at the time because it will be in some ancient or cryptic phrase or prophecy chatter.

Jon kills Ollie and then the man is born. D and D will script out something along this outline.

I really hope this is the case.

if they have olly stab jon put his life in danger i could see all of that.

The question nobody is asking: "mother's mercy" mother who? Since its assumed that there will be no LSH, who are they talking about? Mother of dragons/Misa? Selyse? Queen Mother?

the Crone , the Warrior , the Mother (with open arms of mercy), the Father, the Maiden, the Smith , and the Stranger

i think it will also refer to cersei, dany, and stannis's wife.

Cersei's walk and then FTW will break the internet. No need for more.

Funny story : after I watched "Hardhome" with my unsullied sister, I asked her if she was afraid for Jon during the battle, she answered "No, I know that he's one of the characters who can't die". I had to bite my lip not to laugh :laugh:

Cersei's walk and then FTW will break the internet. No need for more.

Funny story : after I watched "Hardhome" with my unsullied sister, I asked her if she was afraid for Jon during the battle, she answered "No, I know that he's one of the characters who can't die". I had to bite my lip not to laugh :laugh:

yeah i agree. i get the feeling myrcella will find out jamie is her dad too

The question nobody is asking: "mother's mercy" mother who? Since its assumed that there will be no LSH, who are they talking about? Mother of dragons/Misa? Selyse? Queen Mother?

The High Sparrow said back in 507 that those who confess will be shown "the Mother's mercy". It refers to Cersei's plot.

Archived