So, what do you think will "break the internet"?

No Ygrittes

I looked at the image and it doesn't tell me anything I did not know. We all think FTW will be done in some way. I just don't see that as proof of anything, even if the image is genuine.

it is proof that FTW is this year a lot of people believe "they cannot do it now!!! not enough time left!!!"

I looked at the image and it doesn't tell me anything I did not know. We all think FTW will be done in some way. I just don't see that as proof of anything, even if the image is genuine.

is a good size pool

If Olly was just a red herring then I will be annoyed. He better take part in FTW. All those reaction shots would have been a complete waste of time and I find his character annoying so I don't care about him being a red herring. Just go with the obvious here. :bang:

If Olly was just a red herring then I will be annoyed. He better take part in FTW. All those reaction shots would have been a complete waste of time and I find his character annoying so I don't care about him being a red herring. Just go with the obvious here. :bang:

i think thorne will be the red herring. I think olly get him after he beat up a few of the guys.

Same person who leeked Jon's picture also said Stannis wins the siege of Winterfell kills Roose Bolton and his bastard but killed by Brienne.

Apparently, the picture was leaked three days ago and then removed but the person who leaked it again found it (it is not theirs). Their spoilers don't sound legit at all e.g. Cersei will be in robes for the Walk of shame. The picture is certainly the real deal but I don't think the spoilers are.

Archived