"For the Watch"? (Spoilers)

nborders

Will Olly be told what Ygritt meant to Jon? How will he react? Is that why he stabs Jon?

Thorne said to Sam that he is losing all his friends, and we see in the promo Thorne looking below at Jon and his friends, with a harsh look.

I don't think Thorne will let them through.

You not thinking it will happen and it not being a possibility are distinctly different. Personally I'm pretty sure it will happen that way because: Plot.

Afterward the malcontent you refer to will be personified by the stabbing.

You not thinking it will happen and it not being a possibility are distinctly different. Personally I'm pretty sure it will happen that way because: Plot.

Afterward the malcontent you refer to will be personified by the stabbing.

But if Thorne lets Jon and his wildlings inside, and if afterwards NW stabs Jon, the wildlings would slaughter them.

Thorne said to Sam that he is losing all his friends, and we see in the promo Thorne looking below at Jon and his friends, with a harsh look.

I don't think Thorne will let them through.

I think Thorne has to let them through (I'm assuming that in both the books and the show, the plot is leading to the NW being destroyed in the aftermath of FTW).

Thorne will grudgingly let them through.

Then we get Pink Letter. While there has been little development, we still have Jon's antipathy towards Roose (doesn't want to write a letter requesting reinforcements early this season) and we still have Ramsay knowing Jon is Lord Commander and taunting Sansa with it.

I don't know how the show will get there since there is no Mance/Abel sent by Jon, but I don't see how the show cuts it out. I have no idea what Ramsay and the 20 men he requested plan to do to Stannis and whether that plays into the Pink Letter. Maybe Sansa writes the Pink Letter instead, requesting help from Jon and telling him Bran and Rickon are still alive as well.

I don't beleive that we will see the Pink Letter, the already existent tension would be enough to lead to assassination attempt.

I mean come on, the guy have seen the Night King, the others, the massacre in hardhome, the only thing that he cares right now is the wall and the others. Nothing in the South can grab his attention after all he has been through in the last episode.

I think Thorne has to let them through (I'm assuming that in both the books and the show, the plot is leading to the NW being destroyed in the aftermath of FTW).

Thorne will grudgingly let them through.

Then we get Pink Letter. While there has been little development, we still have Jon's antipathy towards Roose (doesn't want to write a letter requesting reinforcements early this season) and we still have Ramsay knowing Jon is Lord Commander and taunting Sansa with it.

I don't know how the show will get there since there is no Mance/Abel sent by Jon, but I don't see how the show cuts it out. I have no idea what Ramsay and the 20 men he requested plan to do to Stannis and whether that plays into the Pink Letter. Maybe Sansa writes the Pink Letter instead, requesting help from Jon and telling him Bran and Rickon are still alive as well.

As far as this issue is concerned, I am in agreement with naabi.

Sansa and Stannis look insignificant compared to the White Walkers.

If Jon gets stabbed, I think it will be during the invasion of the Wall(assuming Thorne doesn't let them in).

As far as this issue is concerned, I am in agreement with naabi.

Sansa and Stannis look insignificant compared to the White Walkers.

If Jon gets stabbed, I think it will be during the invasion of the Wall(assuming Thorne doesn't let them in).

This might be wishful thinking, but maybe exactly because of what Jon has seen from the White Walkers he starts thinking bigger picture? Like he realizes he needs a united North with Stannis in charge to have any chance. Then we get some kind of Pink Letter from Ramsay saying he's killed Stannis, and is gonna kill off all the remaining Starks and then come for Jon at the Wall. I don't know haha. I just want to see a Pink Letter of some sort.

I haven't seen the Wildlings say so much as "Thank you." Begrudgingly accepting that your mortal enemy saved your ass is different than sticking your neck out for them.

So Jon gets stabbed, and the wildlings are like "So what?" :rolleyes:

This might be wishful thinking, but maybe exactly because of what Jon has seen from the White Walkers he starts thinking bigger picture? Like he realizes he needs a united North with Stannis in charge to have any chance. Then we get some kind of Pink Letter from Ramsay saying he's killed Stannis, and is gonna kill off all the remaining Starks and then come for Jon at the Wall. I don't know haha. I just want to see a Pink Letter of some sort.

I think the meaning(plot-wise) of Ramsey telling Sansa about Jon, is so she could either escape to the Wall, or as a prelude to her future, as Ward. of the North, interacting with the Lord Commander.

Exactly. Especially if they are still coming though the tunnel, which is likely. Why would they risk half their number being trapped on the other side? Remember, they are mostly starving women and kids.

Not trapped on the other side.

You are assuming that after Jon and the wildlings pass through the tunnel, the wildlings would not want to avenge a men who saved them(assuming Jon gets stabbed).

Not trapped on the other side.

You are assuming that after Jon and the wildlings pass through the tunnel, the wildlings would not want to avenge a men who saved them(assuming Jon gets stabbed).

I'm assuming that Wildlings dislike Crows. Only if they felt saving Jon was somehow in their best interest would they intervene. They won't do it out of loyalty, because they have none. Remember, even Mance took twenty years to earn their trust and unite them toward a common purpose, and that was when the alternative was living death.

I'm am assuming that Wildlings dislike Crows. Only if they felt saving Jon was somehow in their best interest would they intervene. They won't do it out of loyalty, because they have none. Remember, even Mance took twenty years to earn their trust and unite them toward a common purpose, and that was when the alternative was living death.

Mance Rayder didn't save them from anything, Jon Snow however did.

If he gets stabbed, it will be only after the wildlings have migrated to the South.

Has Allister ever seen a White Walker? I find it hard to stomach that anyone who was at Hardhome or has been around WW's would be down with killing Jon. Ollie obviously can't see past his own childish bullshit to see the big picture and that's probably how it is for a lot of the watch who haven't seen the WW's but after Hardhome anyone who thinks the wildlings or Wun Wun is their enemy is an idiot.

jon doesnt need thorne to allow him pass through the wall ..Drogon will come and fly him over the wall and he opens the gate for wildlings to enter

Just kidding

Then who will allow him to pass through the Wall?

As for Drogon - that's not the topic but still - If Drogon saves Dany like you think he will, and then flies away, her rule in Meereen is over.

Has Allister ever seen a White Walker? I find it hard to stomach that anyone who was at Hardhome or has been around WW's would be down with killing Jon. Ollie obviously can't see past his own childish bullshit to see the big picture and that's probably how it is for a lot of the watch who haven't seen the WW's but after Hardhome anyone who thinks the wildlings or Wun Wun is their enemy is an idiot.

Too bad Jon only took like 5 brothers with him, most of whom were already his cronies to begin with. And there are those who hate the wildlings so much that whether Jon saved them or not they will not abide his decision to allow them through the wall.

Archived