Favorite Targaryen and why

UFT

My favorite Targs:

Aegon V, Dany, Bloodraven, Maester Aemon, Daemon Targ., Aemon the Dragon knight, Jaehaerys, Aegon the Conqueror, Daeron II, Baelor Breakspear

Hated Targs:

Aegon IV, Viserys (basically set the stage for the Dance to begin), Aerys II, Maegor, Visenya, Aegon II, Baelor the (so called) Blessed

I disagree. The council who couldn't handle Rhaenyra as queen purely because she's a women are at fault. Viserys had always made clear that Rhaenyra was meant to be his heir. Criston Cole killing Lord Beesbury started the whole thing and only because (it's assumed) Rhaenyra spurned his advances.

Aeyrs, the mad king. He would not surrender. And would rather watch his capital, his home, burn to the ground before letting Robert take it. Devotion.

And this is somehow good?

I disagree. The council who couldn't handle Rhaenyra as queen purely because she's a women are at fault. Viserys had always made clear that Rhaenyra was meant to be his heir. Criston Cole killing Lord Beesbury started the whole thing and only because (it's assumed) Rhaenyra spurned his advances.

Agree and disagree. It was Jaehaerys' fault for passing Rhaenys to make Viserys the heir.

I mean Dany is the only fully realized character of them all so obviously she's the best character even if you don't like her. Luckily for me I love her.

I find the mad King and Viserys to be interesting, especially if A+J=T. And Maester aemons backstory is compelling.

Baylor Breakspear is only shown to be awesome and nothing more. Likewise with Aerion brightflame, just pure asshole. Not very good characters IMO, more plot devices.

Archived