NBA Finals 2015 - Lebron vs. The Warriors vs. MJ

Jaime L

Cleveland fans can't have shit to be happy about. Not one damn thing.

Feel good about the fact that you will be back in that game the next three or four years. I would be shocked if there is not at least two titles left for yall.

Feel good about the fact that you will be back in that game the next three or four years. I would be shocked if there is not at least two titles left for yall.

It's not gonna happen. Nothing good ever happens for Cleveland and too many people enjoy the misery of Cleveland sports fans.

Congrats to Tyrion and Manhole and the other Warriors fans on the board. This was the best team by far all season. Such a deserving champ in terms of performance, entertainment value and sticking it to all the teams and analysts who refuse to embrace the latest analytics and still traffic in bromides like "a jump shooting team can't win a title". *cough* Charles Barkley *cough*

Now it's a question who can catch the Warriors. They're not exactly old and they're deep as fuck. I expect a healthy Cleveland team to be back here but I don't think Love and Irving alone would have been enough to overcome this Warriors team. Every piece matters. It'd be fun as fuck if these two teams meet in the ifnals again next year.

Bummer.

Cleveland needs to jettison JR. They would have won this if they had a real 6th man.

At least i'm finally free of Diaw's moobs. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

IGGY WITH THE MVP!!!

That's legit shocking. Behind-the-box-scores guys don't win glamour awards let alone guys who are so bad at FTs that it becomes a strategy to exploit by the other team.

But he was the steadiest Warrior all series. And the most critical for a team of Finals neophytes going toe to toe with Lebron James. A solid choice...if you're determined to give it to a Warrior.

Archived