NBA Finals 2015 - Lebron vs. The Warriors vs. MJ

Jaime L

Steph Curry was 7-13 from 3 point range, whereas Iguodala was 2-11 from the free throw line. So Curry was approximately 3 times more accurate from longer range, with a defender (sometimes two) on him.

Has anyone read this 2012 book on the Dream Team, by Jack McCallum?

http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Team-Greatest-Conquered-Basketball/dp/0345520491/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1434487618&sr=1-1&keywords=dream+team&pebp=1434487623254&perid=17QVMMDGF8MVZBQ2VK2B

Just picked it up along with Simmons' Book of Basketball. Seems very good.

Has anyone read this 2012 book on the Dream Team, by Jack McCallum?

http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Team-Greatest-Conquered-Basketball/dp/0345520491/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1434487618&sr=1-1&keywords=dream+team&pebp=1434487623254&perid=17QVMMDGF8MVZBQ2VK2B

Just picked it up along with Simmons' Book of Basketball. Seems very good.

It was great for the first half.

The Warriors looked just lethargic in that second quarter. Terrible offensive execution. They're lucky to still be ahead.

Not sure lethargic is the right word. Scattershot maybe? But yeah, they're lucky to hold a lead. As you noted earlier in the thread, Iguodala's free throw shooting is more unstable than a hostage situation being negotiated by Charlie Sheen

The commentators keep talking about Lebron being too passive and deferring too much. I actually wonder if he is consciously trying to save his energy for the 4th quarter. I have no idea, he might just be tired (totally understandable), but if this game is still within reach at the start of the 4th and Lebron has gas in the tank, it could be a happy night in Cleveland.

The Cavaliers backcourt is just embarrassing. I cannot believe that Blatt ever thought playing 3 guards made sense, they're all terrible.

The more I watch the more I realize just how bad this team should be. Mozgov is a great bench center and a ok starting. Thompson is legit and on the rise. The rest of the team is so damn horrible.

The more I watch the more I realize just how bad this team should be. Mozgov is a great bench center and a ok starting. Thompson is legit and on the rise. The rest of the team is so damn horrible.

To be fair, they don't have a legit starting 5 minus Love and Irving. It's really a credit to the Cavs that they've managed to stretch this to 6.

Archived