Best Lines of 510

Apologies. My Valyrian is a bit nostril.

Side Note: Best episode of the season, if not the series.

Yeah, I'd go with this too. Valyrian is a fictional language, yet Tyrion sounded weird and awkward when he was speaking it. Kinda like how an American or English sounds when he tries to speak a foreign language, say Arabic, Indonesian, or whatever. :lol:

"Your Grace", when said by Stannis' soldiers. Every time someone comes to him saying "Your Grace", his day gets shittier and shittier.

"Your Grace, half the army and all the horses are gone."

"Your Grace, your wife is dead."

"Your Grace, Mel is gone."

"Your Grace, it is not going to be a siege."

Hilarious :lol:

The best line was probably Tyrion's "My Valyrian is a bit nostril." I'm glad I'm not the only person who was stupefied by the Sparactus-style badness of Tyne's "you want bad pussy" line. For starters, in what way is her pussy bad? Is Tyene suffering from thrush?

The best line was probably Tyrion's "My Valyrian is a bit nostril." I'm glad I'm not the only person who was stupefied by the Sparactus-style badness of Tyne's "you want bad pussy" line. For starters, in what way is her pussy bad? Is Tyene suffering from thrush?

The word 'pussy' just stood out SO much. It's never been said on GoT before IIRC, and in this instance the C-word would've sounded more natural

I liked how there was dead silence, then someone just screams "CUNT!" during the walk.

"Bad pussy." Dornish girls are feisty.

Cersei's outburst about how much of a POS robert was.

Jon and Sam giggling about women together.

I hate that Stannis' last battle happened off screen, but damn if he didn't die... Stannis-ly.

"Go on, do your duty".

No justification, no explanation just... do it. Gonna miss him, for all his faults. He faced his death fearlessly, both when the Boltons charged him and when Brienne killed him.

Archived