(Spoilers) Robert Strong.

Apologies if another thread has been made but I couldn't see one.

Was anyone else just a bit disappointed with his appearance? He's physically very impressive, but his helmet and the overall appearance of his face and eyes seemed to not leave anything open to potential future surprises in the show. Even on my small screen the obvious discolouration was obvious.

Was anyone else just a bit disappointed with his appearance? He's physically very impressive, but his helmet and the overall appearance of his face and eyes seemed to not leave anything open to potential future surprises in the show. Even on my small screen the obvious discolouration was obvious.

Perhaps it was done on purpose.

I admit, this was one of two scenes I wanted to see, and I let out a very loud "YES!" of glee when I saw him. On second sight, the greenish tint to his eyes is really cheap looking, but man did that make me happy to see. He still looks very impressive and imposing, and pretty much everyone figured it to be Gregor anyway in the books. He doesn't eat, sleep, drink, or use the privy.

You still expect something good even after seeing the body double?

Hey guys, I registered just to write about this. I apologise for my possibly bad english, it's not my first language.

I was looking at this picture, thinking who this actor may be:

http://www.theworkprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/new-member-of-the-kingsguard-gregor-clegane.png

I thought it's impossible that it's Hafthor, big difference in size, but then I looked on the left... see that lannister guard? I doubt that they hired next monstrously big actor for that role. Maybe some computer edit that was going to make Hafthor larger to fit new role and they accidentaly made guard bigger? What do you think?

+1. The show definitely has to do that a lot. "Sand Snakes," pfffft. I'm just grateful that the entire Aegon storyline has apparently been scuttled.

I assumed they punted it because he's a fake.

Hey guys, I registered just to write about this. I apologise for my possibly bad english, it's not my first language.

I was looking at this picture, thinking who this actor may be:

http://www.theworkprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/new-member-of-the-kingsguard-gregor-clegane.png

I thought it's impossible that it's Hafthor, big difference in size, but then I looked on the left... see that lannister guard? I doubt that they hired next monstrously big actor for that role. Maybe some computer edit that was going to make Hafthor larger to fit new role and they accidentaly made guard bigger? What do you think?

It is Hafthor, he was on the credits. Lena Headey isn't tall. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f0/88/eb/f088eb9cb66b59fd38565e01435b6522.jpg

That helmet adds a lot of height, and he may have some lifts, while she is barefoot. The guard must be like 6'2" or something.

Archived