Every chicken in this place.

The Lash

Maybe they like the Hound because Rory has the original scripts.

Like, he left with the key and lost it,and they had to improvise. He's returning now and he's cool!

Or maybe he's just a fuckable puppy. 

Thanks to you, whenever I think of Jamie in Outlander, this is what I see:

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m_tMHtIXF2UX280FIMV5uhA.jpg

Yay!!! Let's hope he is being brought back to have a storyline that can show how amazing Rory can be and not for fan service of Cleganebowl. The man can act, and maybe Le Cygne will finally get that Hound butt you have been hoping for! (I am hoping too!)

Yes, please! I suspect we are not alone, nay, I know we are not alone. They did almost give us shirtless Hound in season 4. Then again, they kept Jaqen in a robe all season, I mean, come on, there were no tight pants in the House of Black and White?

Oh man, I spent the last week buried in work and came back to promising news!! Maybe next time someone spots Rory, they'll have a camera.... preferably if they catch him swimming in a loch. :D

And yes, Jaqen is always *so* overdressed. 

True, Jaqen was in a robe all S05 - all we got was face and voice and that's it. But Bronn, (why always Bronn? is it in Jerome's contract?) gets a face full of boobs. And I am still irked about learning that Rory did not get the shirtless scene in S04.

Now that it seems all but confirmed that Rory will be back as Sandor, it seems a good time to suggest that Sansa Stark needs to return to her 'book base', cast off the craziness that was her pseudo Jeyne Poole role, which would include casting off Theon, and take up the reins of a 'true' Sansa who goes from her thoughts of missing the Hound, to kissing him, to dreaming him in her bed. That's where her story lies.

Sansa's going to to get her hands bloody killing Littlefinger. But Sansa as a fill in Lady Stoneheart doesn't work for me - she's not dark and revengeful (though the show played with that, she never did anything more than wear a black dress). And I'm dead tired of the character of Sansa being a fill-in story. She needs her own true, real, honest to all the gods, book story.

I still think that 'get her a dog, she'll be happier for it'; 'you'll be glad of the hateful things I do someday'; 'one happy memory' leads to some happiness in the reunion of Sansa Stark and Sandor Clegane. And I'm not accepting any fingerpointing of mushiness on my part. The show does this all the time, think Robb and Talisa or Jon and Ygritte here

And Cleganebowl can bite it. I don't want to see another trial by combat. It's done, done, done. Trial by combat has definitely jumped the shark. Imagine what the show would try to do to top Oberyn's suspended spear-spinning? Besides, Cersei will do herself in; there will be no need for UnGregor to defend her in the end. 

Sansa needs defending though. She has not done a good job of that on the show. She can't smell out the liars yet. Nor in the book's sample chapter, liars all around, and she's worried what her hair looks like and that she might cry. OK, Sansa, there are much larger concerns here and you know it. You just need an "ungentle" reminder.

And Cleganebowl can bite it. I don't want to see another trial by combat. It's done, done, done. Trial by combat has definitely jumped the shark. Imagine what the show would try to do to top Oberyn's suspended spear-spinning? Besides, Cersei will do herself in; there will be no need for UnGregor to defend her in the end. 

Sansa needs defending though. She has not done a good job of that on the show. She can't smell out the liars yet. Nor in the book's sample chapter, liars all around, and she's worried what her hair looks like and that she might cry. OK, Sansa, there are much larger concerns here and you know it. You just need an "ungentle" reminder.

Cleganebowl can bite it! :lol: Yeah, they didn't think that one through.

Yeah, Sansa could use her devoted doggie at this point, and a little loving, too. Can she finally get a real friend, show? Have you messed with her enough, at long last?

Don't forget Bronn's boobs in the face!

Jaqen and Sandor need some action so we can see their action. Maybe they can have some action together.

The priest of the Many Faced God teamed up with the Gravedigger?  Good grief! What a pair to draw too!  Talk about your dynamic duo!   One in a kilt, one in tights!  

:eek:         :blushing:

The priest of the Many Faced God teamed up with the Gravedigger?  Good grief! What a pair to draw too!  Talk about your dynamic duo!   One in a kilt, one in tights!  

:eek:         :blushing:

And you know what they say about kilts! :lol:

At least it's something! We waited for Jaqen's bath, and we waited for SanSan. The ladies are getting impatient.

If we could just add Jaime and a freak rainstorm that gets them all soaking wet too then  I may actually consider watching the series again after the butchered  cluster-fuck mess of season 5 (although they should probably throw in a topless Gendry too just to be on the safe side).

With creative thinking like this I reckon we could get a job on the GOT writing team. 

If we could just add Jaime and a freak rainstorm that gets them all soaking wet too then  I may actually consider watching the series again after the butchered  cluster-fuck mess of season 5 (although they should probably throw in a topless Gendry too just to be on the safe side).

With creative thinking like this I reckon we could get a job on the GOT writing team.

Make that dirty and wet Jaime. :leer: Seriously, we need some incentive.

And let's not forget Daario...

Archived