Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

yeah, but being child molester (i find it very likely in case of Euron) doesn't tell anything about his sexual orientation. He could be straight as a line and still molest Damphair. 

I didn't say anything had anything to do with his sexual orientation??  I was discussing what I think D&D will and won't cover, or did or didn't even notice.  

They also had Ramsay look hotter as the seasons went on. S3 he was a deranged hobbit waving a sausage around. S5 he's this bag of sex: http://images.vcpost.com/data/images/full/22928/game-of-thrones.jpeg?w=590

To tease that sexy Sansa would sexually manipulate sexy Ramsay in her sexy dress, after all, it worked so well on LF. After they teased that as sexy, too. They didn't have time to whitewash Ramsay like they did LF.

Two opposing kisses in her last chapter in AFFC, the one Sansa chose (Sandor) and the one LF chose. What she wants and what LF wants are not the same things. But she said I know what you want to LF, and that was that on the show.

They cut her sexual awakening, where she decides. For LF pimping her out, where he decides. Only they make it her "choice" to add insult to injury. And after "choosing" to be pimped out to family killers by a family killer, she's raped by someone she never even met in the books.

And they see no problem with any of this? Then that's a problem.

And that brings me back to Dany. Why not show the joy of her sexual experiences with Daario? That was a big part of her book story. She was embracing the dragon through this connection with him. Why not show it?

Then again her real dragon was just a cranky baby who wanted to rest. Which brings me back to the list of dead characters, why did they have to kill the silver (the horse Drogo gave her)? A symbolic and visual tie back to her own sexual awakening.

JCRB posted this, these things can certainly be shown on film (and just a bit NSFW):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkjtLJMnAJQ

I didn't say anything had anything to do with his sexual orientation??  I was discussing what I think D&D will and won't cover, or did or didn't even notice.  

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I agree that they would do what they think is cool. What is more important to them - shock value of a child molester or a new sexy evil hobbit?

Sorry, I misunderstood.

I agree that they would do what they think is cool. What is more important to them - shock value of a child molester or a new sexy evil hobbit?

I think Manboy Euron will not be a child molester, good lord? given how young he looks, if he's supposed to have molested the Damphair, his brother, brother of Balon, he would have to have done it in a previous life, since this guy looks closer in age to Theon than Balon.

He will be a hot, kinda rapey bad boy

Don't know about the Euron casting. The actor might be very good at projecting a dark and evil side, and they might "rough him up" a bit with costume and make-up. I'll judge him when I see something from him as the character. 

One thing that I'm curious about regarding the sixth season is if they're just going to exposition-dump all the history, prophecies, and other things? I really don't recall them focusing much on Azor Ahai/Lightbringer/Nissa Nissa the last few seasons, and it was only this season that they really (extremely ham-fistedly) began to dump Rhaegar/Lyanna hints on us. I get the feeling that they'll introduce some element (possibly Lyanna saying "Promise me" in one of Bran's vision; or numerous character blabbering about promises) and repeat it as many times as they can possibly fit in the scripts. In other words, it'll be next season's Olly... 

Don't know about the Euron casting. The actor might be very good at projecting a dark and evil side, and they might "rough him up" a bit with costume and make-up. I'll judge him when I see something from him as the character. 

One thing that I'm curious about regarding the sixth season is if they're just going to exposition-dump all the history, prophecies, and other things? I really don't recall them focusing much on Azor Ahai/Lightbringer/Nissa Nissa the last few seasons, and it was only this season that they really (extremely ham-fistedly) began to dump Rhaegar/Lyanna hints on us. I get the feeling that they'll introduce some element (possibly Lyanna saying "Promise me" in one of Bran's vision; or numerous character blabbering about promises) and repeat it as many times as they can possibly fit in the scripts. In other words, it'll be next season's Olly... 

They are going to film the TOJ scene.

It's heavily implied, but I have no idea which chapter it is.

The Aeron one. ...The first one, I don't remember if there's more than one. To be fair, what is implied is that Euron visited Aeron's room at night and did something nightmare-worthy (Aeron remembers a door creaking, I think). That something could be molestation or it could be... I don't know, Euron trying to skinchange into Aeron or whatever.

Through BranVision, we'll get the Lyanna Nod.

I think Manboy Euron will not be a child molester, good lord? given how young he looks, if he's supposed to have molested the Damphair, his brother, brother of Balon, he would have to have done it in a previous life, since this guy looks closer in age to Theon than Balon.

He will be a hot, kinda rapey bad boy

Maybe he molested Theon in this version.

Just don't be surprised to see LF pop up in Bran's vision. After all, they had him say, you can imagine what it was like for him as a young boy.

They should just add LF to every storyline, he is everywhere, and yet he knows nothing, but he's so awesome, what does it matter.

Well, it could theoretically be whatever you can come up with. For all we know, he just stared at him all night  :dunno:  But Aeron seemed pretty agitated.
That makes me wonder, we're probably not getting Victarion, but what about Aeron? I mean, I don't exactly like the guy, but the iron islanders can't just be Yara, Theon, Balon (who?) and Euron, right?

Archived