Speed Pictionary Final round due 23:01 UK time

Pebble thats Stubby

I'm afraid I'm going to be close to the deadline on this one, because I was a USELESS person last night, and there's only so capable I can be in the mornings. But this looks like a fun pic to draw - it WILL arrive.

I'm afraid I'm going to be close to the deadline on this one, because I was a USELESS person last night, and there's only so capable I can be in the mornings. But this looks like a fun pic to draw - it WILL arrive.

ok,   I will wait for you.     but if you are late you will still get the penelty points cos otherwise its not fair on the others.

also this means that the final round will not be sent out till at least 11pm uk time.

I'm letting this go and going to bed. Oh it was sooo close :( just like a tttne race :lol: :rofl:
Will send my last sentence tomorrow morning! :)

I think you can still win if you roll high.
But then I still don't understand this scoring system, I just trust Pebs knows what she's talking about

I think you can still win if you roll high.
But then I still don't understand this scoring system, I just trust Pebs knows what she's talking about

the scoreing is  well not simple.

its in 2 parts.   first part is straight forward.   whoever sends me the sentence/picture first gets most points   20 for first place  10 for second.

then there is the more random bonus points.   depending when you send in your picture sentence dictates the size of dice I use.     so sending in early means you get a bigger dice thus more chance of winning big points.      The time zones are in bands.    

Oh and pictures get bigger dice than sentences.       so for next round,   the maximum bonus points is 20   since I'll roll a 20 sided dice for anyone who sends me a picture in the first 6 hours.   and a 10 sided dice for anyone who sends in the next 6 hours.

I did try to explain it in the first post.    - and anyone who trusts me to know what I'm talking about is a fool.

however the only person who can stop Rhyaneys winning is Helena  (and herself if she goes over the 24 hour mark)

Archived