Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5/S 6 speculation continued [book and show spoilers]

kissdbyfire

And of course they wouldn't have the guts to do the dagger play to symbolize mutual desire. They even made Jaime and Brienne's "fucking instead of fighting" a Brienne smash scene. Once again, Outlander U: http://outlander-starz.tumblr.com/post/96236004351/this-actually-sums-up-their-marriage-pretty-well

Yes, because GoT is the show without sex. http://jonconsredbeard.tumblr.com/post/132940616919/where-is-the-sex-in-game-of-thrones-long-nsfw (nsfw)

Oh, that was excellent. What you said. Jon gave Ygritte the lord's kiss FULLY CLOTHED. No "If you want to look, you have to show." Even when they go there with something sexual, it's not sexy. But they constantly skirt around sex. This show is so not sexy.

I liked all of it, but I like your conclusion. One really has to try to get it this wrong. And they get it so wrong.

There is also the chance that production feels like they don’t want to use those scenes because they believe that kind of sex is not mature enough and belongs to “romantic stories”. How silly.

Sex is a driven force in human beings, specially young ones. And Martin has made his characters very sexual in a very healthy way: Sansa’s arch is about her having her first sexual feelings about Sandor. Brienne, who is older, is also feeling lust for the first time. There is nothing perverted about these young ladies feeling sexually aroused and acknowledging they have sexual needs they want to share with the men they have chosen. For Jon and Dany, is even an act of rebellion. Dany puts aside her role as Queen when she’s with Daario and Jon betrayed his own views when he was with Ygritte and didn’t mind. This is a sex that empowers them. In GoT, sex is used to shame and humiliate characters and when a situation can’t be exploited, they use no sex at all.

So, there is no sex in GoT. Only people walking around naked and showing tits and asses. Why is that this show gets called progressive again?

http://jonconsredbeard.tumblr.com/post/132940616919/where-is-the-sex-in-game-of-thrones-long-nsfw 

D&D don't need a reason they'll just make it ULTRA EPIC BADASS STRONG WOMAN THIS IS FOR BRAN

I can already see it. Arya breaking Larry's spine one vertebrae at a time, shouting REVENGE motherfucka!!! Just let her do it shirtless to be more gritty. 

I guess she doesn't have people enough already on her list, lets add Larry to it, so we can get rid of this bad character with a badass woman murdering him.

Hmmm, seems familiar!

I can already see it. Arya breaking Larry's spine one vertebrae at a time, shouting REVENGE motherfucka!!! Just let her do it shirtless to be more gritty. 

I guess she doesn't have people enough already on her list, lets add Larry to it, so we can get rid of this bad character with a badass woman murdering him.

Hmmm, seems familiar!

Oh, I don't think I could take Jaime dying like Meryn Trant. I'd want him to just die in his sleep or something.

Oh, I don't think I could take Jaime dying like Meryn Trant. I'd want him to just die in his sleep or something.

If Arya kills him, we can be sure to have another gory scene. The only hope being an off screen kill like Stannis (another bad man killed by a badass woman, lol).

One thing is certain, you could tell me that Sweet Robyn will be the one to kill Jaime in the show and I wouldn't be surprised.

Are you kidding me??

Why people in this show have sex with their clothes on?! This is not sex, this is dry humping!

I know, she might as well have been wanking. It was like typical woman strips in front of a clothed man male gaze scene, then a wanking session. You couldn't barely see his head, he was basically a furry vibrator.

The weird thing is going to be this back loading of magic. Like suddenly Arya can warg. And Jon can warg. And Bran can see things. After pretty much nothing all along.

Definitely. And besides, I could have been so easy to add that! Arya and Jon could have just been shown dreaming and waking up with the taste of blood. A few frames of wolf shadows running in the night would have made the trick. Also for Jon, when he finds out that Orell is a warg, and what being a warg is all about, it would have been a light-bulb moment. That is all it would have taken.

I also don't understand wtf with Talisa. It-makes-no-sense. Robb fucked up everything in a sad parallel to his father's fuck up - by being honourable. That's the irony in it!! Showing the Westerling plot would have given an even stronger impression of Tywin's mastermind influence and power, and would have shown that Robb's Achilles Heel was in fact his honour-bound attitude, and not his c**k!

Archived