TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

Peb's travel is going to be amazing, I am sure. Enjoy!

Helena, you are a very very good person to help him. :)

In two years i will have graduated so i may have to invite myself (hey, like someome else we just ralked about!) to PebbleCon and claim my badge 

I can confirm that Pebble badges are a thing of beauty and it will be worth getting one. ;)

Welcome to TTTNE, 7-KG, :cheers:

Thank you. :cheers: 

Hey, i heard you listened to Adrian Von Ziegler! Have you heard his most recent songs? And What are your favorite songs of him? This is so cool!

Ooh, I've actually seen some of those, sai tend to forget them though, if they weren't in what I think of as the "current wave" of SH films. So, I've seen Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3 (I liked the first two actually, the third...not so much. I mean, 3 villains and I was still bored throughout. Also, all three should just be retitled "Mary Jane needs saving again"). Will be nice to see a reboot though, Spidey is one of the few superheroes I had heard of as a child so nostalgia, yay!

Garfield then Cat? I assume not but... (Oh, wait, misread...I assume Garfield is the Peter Parker of the Amazing Spider-Man movies, my mistake)

Not seen any of the Blade films...

I have seen the Daredevil film, once I think. I remember liking it a bit. I haven't seen Elektra. Pretty sure I saw a Catwoman film once, I distinctly remember a clip of a woman in a leather suit walkin up to a bar asking for a White Russian, hold the vodka, or something to that effect.

Saw Fantastic 4 (the first one...umm...with Captain America as The Human Torch, I think? Never watched the others...The Incredibles did for me ;)

The only Superman films I've ever seen are the ones on almost non-stop on Chanel 5... I have a bit of a soft spot for them :blush: 

I think I saw a trailer for either Suicide Squad or Deadpool....was one of those released at ComicCon?

So, no Hulk films to recommend? Shame :(

Spider-Man 3 made Venom lame which is unforgivable. Garfield and Stone had easily the best chemistry as leads.

Blade is a Vampire Hunter

Catwoman is a DC character, there was a terrible Halle Berry (who also played Strom in X-Men) film (which completely ignored the comics.) Anne Hathaway was Catwoman in Rises.

Yep Chris Evans was Johnny Storm. Incredibles is great.

Superman 1 + 2 are the best. Returns wasn't great and 4 is hilariously bad.

Both were at ComicCon. Suicide Squad. Deadpool (Red Band.)

Ryan Reynolds was in Green Lantern (DC) previously, they reference the suit in the above trailer.

I do not know that one, I have never been to Portugal ... Do you live there? :)

Well, at least there was something you liked! I like museums in general.

:lol: Actually, the museum is located in Brazil, and no, i don't live in Portugal. :P 

And yeah, museums are cool. :) Hmmm, most of them...

P.S.: Sorry for the late reply, i was busy.

:lol: Actually, the museum is located in Brazil, and no, i don't live in Portugal. :P 

And yeah, museums are cool. :) Hmmm, most of them...

P.S.: Sorry for the late reply, i was busy.

Sorry. :blushing: I am stupid. I immediately thought it was there because the site was in Portuguese, and on the site you linked, I could not find any more information about it. :blushing:

Soooo ... You are "at the king's side" eh? Where would that be, if not Portugal, then? :P

And no problem, the thread will not go anywhere. ;)

Sorry. :blushing: I am stupid. I immediately thought it was there because the site was in Portuguese, and on the site you linked, I could not find any more information about it. :blushing:

Soooo ... You are "at the king's side" eh? Where would that be, if not Portugal, then? :P

And no problem, the thread will not go anywhere. ;)

:lol: Don't worry, i had made dumber mistakes.Your mistake wasn't even a mistake compared to my general silly thoughts. :) 

Right now, i'm starving outside the gates of Winterfell, awaiting for GRRM to write my fate. Damn Bolton! :angry: 

Forget this bullshit. :P 

Heyo

Welcome 7-KG :)

Blah... work for the co-op until 11.30 pm. Administration and budget. Don't ask me if it's worth it right now. But digging around the house is under way so there's proof I'm not being useless :P

Now watching The Expanse! :commie: 

Oh and I received the geeky stuff that I ordered. Now in possession of an Ice letter opener. I open letters in one swift blow. Being merciful.

The infinity scarves were awesome. Marvel and Starwars! Woop

oh, not that you might want some privacy right? :rolleyes: it annoys me when people do that, even if its just something small.

I would want to be in charge if organising in your shoes though. I couldnt handlebthe idea that someone else was in charge, i'd be so concerned that they would screw something up.

I've been good. Uni has been mad busy. Catastrophe and bad omens seem to follow me like a bad smell (but happen to people around me, rather than to me). Latest is that I had to sit with a poor man who was having breathing difficulties until an ambulance arrived. He was leaning against the wall and clutching his chest but everyone just walked past him. So i went over, asked if i could help at all,and he told me he had chest problems. So i asked if he wanted an ambulance and he said no he just had to rest. So i took him to a bench, sat him down and said i would wait until he was okay again. Well after a few minutes he seemed to be getting worse so i told him i would ring an ambulance and he just nodded. So i phoned and waited till they arrived and kept talking to this man, then talked to the paramedics when they arrived and watched them take him away. So, that was that! I just found it so bizarre that nobody stopped to help someone quite clearly in trouble.

Aside from that I'm grand though. Booked my train to go home and see the family for Christmas. Back to London for New Year. 

Thank you for doing that. I'm sure he didn't get to thank you properly so I am! Really, it was quite kind of you. I'm disturbed that no one else even stopped to help. He may have had a heart attack and if an ambulance hadn't have been called who knows? Gives me hope that there are still a few kind souls in the world. 

I just made a pie for thanksgiving tomorrow. It's an apple/pear/cranberry pie with streusel on top. I hope it's good. 

I have s lot to be thankful for this year. Most recently, my husband was finally given a 100% service connected disability rating. It was actually higher than 100% but it allows for us to have many more benefits, a financial cushion and hopefully he will be able to go to an impatient PTSD program. He will be coming home for a week for Christmas which will be a surprise for Lil O. I'm excited! 

Hope you guys are all well and healthy and happy :kiss: 

Thank you. :cheers: 

Hey, i heard you listened to Adrian Von Ziegler! Have you heard his most recent songs? And What are your favorite songs of him? This is so cool!

Leave the bastard (Bolton) to me. ;o)

Favorite songs, hm. I guess it depends on my mood. I like all his albums so far. Do you have any favorites?

Hello y'all!

:kiss: Lady Olenna.

I'm doing really great. Okay, i have coffee, and the concerts so far have been great.

Leave the bastard (Bolton) to me. ;o)

Favorite songs, hm. I guess it depends on my mood. I like all his albums so far. Do you have any favorites?

Watch out. He's coming! :ph34r:

I think my favorites songs of him are his celtic songs.I never got to finish the 2 hours video, but they're so great! But all of his songs are awesome, imo. And i enjoy his fantasy songs a lot as well.

I've been exhausted all day and once again nearly fell asleep at school <_< I got 8 hours of sleep dammit, this shouldn't be an issue.

Also I feel like I'm improvising my way through my last year of high school. My grades aren't bad at all but I'm surprised at how unmotivated I am to do any homework, and am behind in nearly every class that regularly assigns it (then again, almost nobody does it, so I might not be the exception).

On the plus side I think I've finally found a study that might be worth considering. Journalism is the current #1 option.

Heyo

Oh and I received the geeky stuff that I ordered. Now in possession of an Ice letter opener. I open letters in one swift blow. Being merciful.

The infinity scarves were awesome. Marvel and Starwars! Woop

The letter opener sounds cool :) We have one shaped like a sword too.

ETA: Buck, can I borrow some of your snow?

Also I feel like I'm improvising my way through my last year of high school. My grades aren't bad at all but I'm surprised at how unmotivated I am to do any homework, and am behind in nearly every class that regularly assigns it (then again, almost nobody does it, so I might not be the exception).

On the plus side I think I've finally found a study that might be worth considering. Journalism is the current #1 option.

The letter opener sounds cool :) We have one shaped like a sword too.

ETA: Buck, can I borrow some of your snow?

I would recommend you to at least keep doing the homeworks that you are doing your final exams (matura or how you call it?) in. You will not have to learn that much in the end.

Journalism is a good option. :)

Snow is all gone now. :( Otherwise I would be glad to send you some.

I have a sword-shaped letter opener too.

I would recommend you to at least keep doing the homeworks that you are doing your final exams (matura or how you call it?) in. You will not have to learn that much in the end.

Journalism is a good option. :)

Snow is all gone now. :( Otherwise I would be glad to send you some.

I have a sword-shaped letter opener too.

Well it's a good idea, but pretty much ALL my homework might be revisited in the exam. So that more or less leaves me in the same spot.

I have no idea what matura means though :D

Thank you for doing that. I'm sure he didn't get to thank you properly so I am! Really, it was quite kind of you. I'm disturbed that no one else even stopped to help. He may have had a heart attack and if an ambulance hadn't have been called who knows? Gives me hope that there are still a few kind souls in the world. 

I just made a pie for thanksgiving tomorrow. It's an apple/pear/cranberry pie with streusel on top. I hope it's good. 

I have s lot to be thankful for this year. Most recently, my husband was finally given a 100% service connected disability rating. It was actually higher than 100% but it allows for us to have many more benefits, a financial cushion and hopefully he will be able to go to an impatient PTSD program. He will be coming home for a week for Christmas which will be a surprise for Lil O. I'm excited! 

Hope you guys are all well and healthy and happy :kiss: 

I am sure the pie will be great!

I am glad there will now be a little more cushion and benefits and even happier you will be together for Christmas :love:  It is nice to see you so happy 

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :kiss:  Made pumpkin pie, had a little filling left over so I made a couple of really small ones for snacking on :D  Bread is baking too, then the turkey will go in.  I also cleaned out my closet and put away all my summer clothes and now I have to clean the spare room up.  I was searching for things in my craft bins and I made a mess :P  We are having an appraisal done tomorrow and we have to have the house all cleaned and organized.  I also have to work tomorrow.

Well it's a good idea, but pretty much ALL my homework might be revisited in the exam. So that more or less leaves me in the same spot.

I have no idea what matura means though :D

Well, I do not know what you call the final exams at the end of high school in your place ... A levels, Abitur, le bac, whatever. :leaving:

Archived