TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

thats awesome your husband gets those extra benefits now. And the PTSD program is great news too :) Be great for him. Didnt you mention something before about possibly moving to be with him again? Or am i making shit up?

And how are you if you dont mind my asking? I recall you were having some problems yourself before. Hope you are doing ok.

Lany, you deserve to spoil yourself once in a whilr. Go wild! Eat all the bread :D 

Hope all our US spammers had a great Thanksgiving and that everyone durvived the Black Friday sales. I bought some brgains online for christmad :)

Not making shit up :D We are still figuring out what to do/where to go. 

And I am fantastic. Feeling great :)

Managed to get two SS gifts today... One more to go. 

Hugs and kisses y'all. 

Not making shit up :D We are still figuring out what to do/where to go. 

And I am fantastic. Feeling great :)

Managed to get two SS gifts today... One more to go. 

Hugs and kisses y'all. 

Best of luck sorting somewhere then! 

Great to hear :) 

My last order arrived Thursday. All is wrapped now. Looking for a buyer for my kidney so I can ship now ;) :P (I was trying to do an estimate online and accidentally had the weight as 20kg...heart-attack inducing :stunned:

Has anyone here read one of the following books?:

-Dune series.

-I, robot.

-The pillars of the Earth.

-War of the worlds.

Are they any good? 

Yes, and yes, to all.

My cousin was supposed to come visit today, but I haven't heard from her in a couple of days, so now I am not sure :(

I am taking my son to the outlet stores to do his shopping and just hang out

Do any of you ever have that feeling when you look in a mirror and it's like you're seeing yourself for the first time? I've felt like that like three times in the past two weeks. Weird.

Has anyone here read one of the following books?:

-Dune series.

-I, robot.

-The pillars of the Earth.

-War of the worlds.

Are they any good? 

I read the first Dune and liked it. Others liked it even more.

Hmmmm I really do not have much to write about, I just did not want this thread to go a whole day without a post. So well. Hi. There is not much new here. I was at the book fair on Friday, I probably already mentioned that. Yesterday I was writing most of the time - I am almost finished with the main part of the MA thesis, so that is good. I want to finish it soon now. And I am taking French lessons too, which is pretty interesting. I am actually getting excited for December this year. I see Lany already went holiday-y with her avatar. ;)

Black friday soon. Does anyone here has any plans?

Reek said he hurts. :lmao: You're right, what battles has the bastard of Bolton ever won that we should fear him?

It's this one.

I like this one a lot, it's bookmarked for ages. My favourite part is "welcome home" (although it sounds a bit like the LOTR Soundtrack :lol:)

Hello TTTNE :)

The tree is up and the lights turned themselves on at 4:30.  If they turn off at 11:00 then I will claim victory over the timer :D

Also, I am an amazing bargain shopper, and taught my son one of my secrets: The buy 2, get one free sale!  It turned his $60, into $85 :) 

Timers intimidate me. Glad you are a conquerer Lany!

I don't know what is up with all of these grocery stores going out of business in SoCal but my sister and I have cleaned up! 80% off - My poor freezer barely closes! 

Just had a persimmon - pretty sure they are the nectar of the gods! Omg I love them and wish I had my own tree. 

In other news my spawn has been out of control horrible this week. I mean just awful. Like I can barely tolerate being around him :( Where has my sweet boy gone? I was really looking forward to spending the holiday doing fun things but so far he's spent every day grounded.  I really hope he returns to normal soon because my patience is wearing thin and I miss my little bundle of fun and sweetness :crying: 

Thanks for all the consents, folk. You all have a good day, btw. :) 

I like this one a lot, it's bookmarked for ages. My favourite part is "welcome home" (although it sounds a bit like the LOTR Soundtrack :lol:)

Hello TTTNE :)

Do you mean LOTR main theme? I just made a comparison and they sounded similar for me, too.

Timers intimidate me. Glad you are a conquerer Lany!

I don't know what is up with all of these grocery stores going out of business in SoCal but my sister and I have cleaned up! 80% off - My poor freezer barely closes! 

Just had a persimmon - pretty sure they are the nectar of the gods! Omg I love them and wish I had my own tree. 

In other news my spawn has been out of control horrible this week. I mean just awful. Like I can barely tolerate being around him :( Where has my sweet boy gone? I was really looking forward to spending the holiday doing fun things but so far he's spent every day grounded.  I really hope he returns to normal soon because my patience is wearing thin and I miss my little bundle of fun and sweetness :crying: 

Jealous of your grocery bargains :P

Sorry about the Spawn :( How old is he know? Hopefully it's just him hitting that troublesome age where he likes to test his limits. I'm sure I drove the mothership to distraction when I was younger. Hang in there :grouphug: You can always threaten him with no Santa coming if he is naughty at this time of year....

(This is directed at Lany, but I can't scroll past your quote, grr!) 

I was poking at How to Get Away with Murder on Netflix the other day. Is it good? And what kind of show is it? (Comedy? Drama? Something so bad it's good?) 

I'm looking forward to BBC's War and Peace 

The lights just turned off!   I feel victorious!

I am on the 14th episode of "How to Get Away with Murder"  :rofl: I am obsessed 

(This is directed at Lany, but I can't scroll past your quote, grr!) 

I was poking at How to Get Away with Murder on Netflix the other day. Is it good? And what kind of show is it? (Comedy? Drama? Something so bad it's good?) 

I'm looking forward to BBC's War and Peace 

It is a drama and it is pretty awesome!  I am so hooked on it!

Archived