TTTNE 460: Because we lost everything since TTTNE 457

Buckwheat

Thanks, LT.

I swear I did my best not to bring the thread down this holiday season.

=o) Everything's peachy.

Ah yes, daylight savings... and I should probably have remembered you were in Germany anyway. My partner's parents live there, as it happens. Did your nephew enjoy the trip? It is a beautiful country, though the current government is doing its best to destroy our clean green reputation.

Oh, yes. He did. Proof: the huge folders on my father's laptop. He took so many pics and explained where he stayed and so on. He liked it very much.

If you ever come to Germany, hit me up.=o)

And have a good rest! =o)

I hope you all missed drunk Rhaenys. 

MAY YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST DAMN NEW YEAR THATS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!!!

sweet people, hope you had lovely holidays! I hope you all made sure your doggies are safe and sound for the crazy crazy nye fireworks and crackers. I hope you managed to get a cab home unlike me! I hope you Stayed at your house and never tried to party unlike me! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas unlike me! I love you all! And I send special love to Koba who should be having her baby just around this time! Is she okay? Do you know anything of her or her sweet  baby? 

Just one last thing. What happened to this thread? I've been gone for ages and you guys are still on the same thread?!?! What?!?! 

sweet people, hope you had lovely holidays! I hope you all made sure your doggies are safe and sound for the crazy crazy nye fireworks and crackers. I hope you managed to get a cab home unlike me! I hope you Stayed at your house and never tried to party unlike me! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas unlike me! I love you all! And I send special love to Koba who should be having her baby just around this time! Is she okay? Do you know anything of her or her sweet  baby? 

Just one last thing. What happened to this thread? I've been gone for ages and you guys are still on the same thread?!?! What?!?! 

Of course we missed you, you were gone for ages! I wish you the same.

It's shameful, really. Without our weekly dose of Sister Moves to Dorm we couldn't keep up the spam.

Rhae! (Love the new name :wub: Ab will be pleased too...) Me and Bucky have certainly missed you. We were hoping for the next instalment if Sister moves to Dorm. We made up titles and everything :D :P we thought perhaps you planned a mrketing gimmick, releasing the next chapter with the new Star Wars ;) sadly we were proved wrong. 

Speaking of dogs, we got a new pup. Pictures are buried somewhere in this thread and the Secret Santa thread.

Koba posted here just before Christmas telling us her due date. She may even have her baby now...

Sorry you had a poor Christmas :( :grouphug: 

Of course we missed you, you were gone for ages! I wish you the same.

It's shameful, really. Without our weekly dose of Sister Moves to Dorm we couldn't keep up the spam.

oh sweet first. Grouphug hugs and New years kisses. 

Sister turned into a sweet combination of Cersei Lannister, Regina George and a Hungarian Horntail from Harry Potter. Adolescence. 

The lack of spam is painful to watch. We need to get it back to Proper flow. 

Since I can't resist the opportunity to show off my little puppy, here are his pictures from the SS thread with his new toy 

Just sharing this for KiDisaster. Charlie (the 2-year old dog) initially got the squeaky toy, but the new puppy (9-weeks old) is very assertive and has taken it for his own. He absolutely loves it, and is driving us all insane with his constant squeaking of it :lol: So - 

Pictures!

Hard to tell but he was washing it with his tongue here

Thank you so much for making my pup so happy :wub: And I'm sure he would thank you if he could :P (he just came over and licked the iPad screen while I was typing this, so take that as a puppy kiss of gratitude to you if you like :lol: )

oh sweet first. Grouphug hugs and New years kisses. 

Sister turned into a sweet combination of Cersei Lannister, Regina George and a Hungarian Horntail from Harry Potter. Adolescence. 

The lack of spam is painful to watch. We need to get it back to Proper flow. 

Is this your manifesto for the Spamsmoot? ;) 

Archived