NFL wild card 2015 continued: home is where the points aren't

Kalbear

Yeah fuck Burfict for doing the same with Bell. Take a seat.

oh fuck off. Burfict never turned around to see what happened to Bell. He made a tackle and ran away to other side of field. Gio was down for 5 minutes and Dteelers are at midfield dancing. And really, Mike Mitchell did the SAME thing in that very game.

He forced a fumble and turnover in a close playoff game. He has every right to celebrate. Especially when that asshat Burfict does the same when he tears Bell's knee.

Oh ok. I guess when a player is knocked out from spearing his head with the crown of the helmet, is laying on the ground not moving, that's the time to celebrate. I got it. Enjoy the rest of your playoffs.

Bell wasn't fucking unconscious. 

Nah just tore his knee, that's all.

oh fuck off. Burfict never turned around to see what happened to Bell. He made a tackle and ran away to other side of field. Gio was down for 5 minutes and Dteelers are at midfield dancing. And really, Mike Mitchell did the SAME thing in that very game.

They should dance all they want. Forced a turnover in a big game. Gio got hurt. Shit happens. Not a malicious hit by any means. That happens at least once in every NFL game. 

Oh ok. I guess when a player is knocked out from spearing his head with the crown of the helmet, is laying on the ground not moving, that's the time to celebrate. I got it. Enjoy the rest of your playoffs.

Lol you're a great excuse for a modern football fan. Helmet just touches the other helmet and you are so fucking appalled it's unreal. Chill out, man. Hits come a lot worse than that. I'd love to see that hit happen in a game that doesn't involve your team. You wouldn't think twice about being upset.

Archived