NFL wild card 2015 continued: home is where the points aren't

Kalbear

Lol you're a great excuse for a modern football fan. Helmet just touches the other helmet and you are so fucking appalled it's unreal. Chill out, man. Hits come a lot worse than that. I'd love to see that hit happen in a game that doesn't involve your team. You wouldn't think twice about being upset.

Youre pathetic. Listen to everyone here who don't give a fuck. They all disagree with you. Eveyone. 

Lol you're a great excuse for a modern football fan. Helmet just touches the other helmet and you are so fucking appalled it's unreal. Chill out, man. Hits come a lot worse than that. I'd love to see that hit happen in a game that doesn't involve your team. You wouldn't think twice about being upset.

Dude, he got knocked the fuck out. Their helmets did not just "touch". The defender drove his helmet up into Benard's face.

It's not the hit.  It's the classless fucking assholishness of the celibration 

Youre pathetic. Listen to everyone here who don't give a fuck. They all disagree with you. Eveyone. 

Use the 'everyone disagrees with you' line as your defense. Solid.

Ben gives the toughen up speech to Bryant than flakes out for the fourth!! That's great.

It looks like Ben broke his shoulder. You want him to toughen up and play through it?

I mean, it will limit his ability to play football, bit the good news is that it might just limit his ability to rape abyone also.

CleverPhillip, sounds like an epic 14 year old statement! 

Not sure what Ben's prognosis is. Can't say what a broken shoulder looks like on the football field.

So, if this game ends without Big Ben, we will have seen 3 of the 4 playoff teams go at it without an actual QB.  McCarron is dreadful; Hoyer terrible, and ... Jones is unwatchable.  

The Steelers sort of brought this on themselves; they KO'd Bernard and that pumped up Burfict (who ic kinda asking to be the next guy slapped n the mouth) who then KO'd the one guy left on the Steelers who cannot afford to be KO'd.  

Sloppy game all around; I THINK its best for the Pats for the Benagls to win and hope that Dalton can't go next week; but Bengals WITH Dalton is terrifying.  

Houston looked and played like shit so its hard to think that KC showed us anything.  But Steelers w/out Big Ben @ Denver?  Can't even imagine Manning could lose that one.  

I think The Bengals NEED McCarron to step up here and not rely on penalties or an inconsistent running game to tie this one up.  That will decide their season.  

Archived