Be as unhelpful as possible v 2.1

Raisin' Bran

You mean, pretend to be only a young girl who knows nothing of war and whatnot?

I'm working on an animated version of SOIAF where Mel sings "Someday the Prince who was Promised will come" (yes, the scansion is creative; so what?) and the Starks sing "Whistle while you warg". Anyone up to contributing massive amounts of capital? It's for a worthy cause (making me rich while desecrating a classic).

Make a post of it in the Internet. The Internet is great at helping thingies getting posted.

If you had to explain the internet to a westerosi peasant, that has no idea even what a weirwoodnet is, how would you do it?

Didn't a US Senator call it a series of tubes?  That makes no sense, so try that...

Can direwolves and wolves have hybrid offspring? Are they fertile?

The only way I can see this working is through experimentation. Due to the issue with repeatability of the experiment (this is a fictional world), no conclusive evidence could be gathered, rendering any results to be anecdotal at best. But if you really want a definitive answer, go ask GRRM. Of course if you do that, he will probably call security to remove you from his presence and take out a restraining order against you.

If the Iron Bank and Casterly Rock were not options, where would I go to get a loan?

Dothraki cut the hair of the losers... I wonder how many of us are wishing to see Donald Trump's hair at the mercy of a scissor in the next election.

What it takes to be a good khal?

I do not think those who dwell in KL or Oldtown concern themselves with the cranoggmen and their fortifications.

If kings are considered "petty", are the respective lords also petty? and the landed knights? and the peasants? Where does it end?

Petty, pettier, pettiest.

Petty, more petty, most petty.

I'd use the second row

If King's Landing is the New York of Westeros, does that make Sunspear the Miami? Braavos is Paris? Skagos is London?

To answer a counterfactual history question is pointless, and in this case in particular we know, as well as the whole citizenship of KL, that Cersei is a woman born with lady parts.

My yougurt expired the 28th of May, but I only noticed the date when I finished it just now. How many chances there are that if I send a last wish letter to GRRM explaining my circumstances he sends me a manuscript of WoW before I die a terrible death?

Archived