Be as unhelpful as possible v 2.1

Raisin' Bran

Honestly, I have no idea. But I am now imagining Effie and Varys hanging out and trying to out costume each other.

Which high school clique would these characters belong to: Jon Snow, Arya Stark, Ramsay Bolton, Arienne Martell, and Brienne Tarth. (Please answer as honestly as possible since it's for my Master's thesis.)

His application was turned down by the Direwolf Committee b/c his check bounced.

Like can u book ppl help me out u r so knolegeable and stuff!!!!!! Who'se Danores n is she any ralation (sp?) 2 Cleesy? N is she as h0t as Cleasy cuz Khleasy is like woooo-GAH!!!!!

Well, in the book, this Danores is actually called Jinglebell. They changed the character a tiny bit, but they are basically the same.

Now this Cleasy is a completely new invention for the show. But GRRM has been quoted as saying how upset he is that he didn't think of the character first.

I need to know... Green Apple Fossoways or Red Apple Fossoways? 

I can think of a few things that would seem obvious, but since this is the unhelpful thread, I am not going to provide an answer except: sing along with the "Frozen" soundtrack.

What can I find in the land of always winter?

Global warming ensures that it's never always winter.

Why is it "A Song of Ice and Fire"? It's not a sound recording and there's no musical notation, so it's clearly not a song. It isn't freezing cold when you pick up one of the books, so it's not ice. It doesn't burn you when you pick up one of the books, so it's not fire. If it were ice AND fire, as it claims to be, then the fire would melt the ice and the resulting water would put the fire out. This doesn't happen. So again, why? Is George LYING???

Archived