Be as unhelpful as possible v 2.1

Raisin' Bran

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves, then you will finish that spreadsheet.

After hearing the story of Naath, does anyone  think missandei is really creepy?

Your question looks as if it is asking for one single television program. The word series, to a child in first grade, may imply multiple programs. I find it weird in English how some words are the same in singular and plural: alms, clothes, doldrums, etc.

Speaking of alms, when I was younger I thought the word was "arms" or "awms", or maybe that is just how I said it as I had a hard time with the letter L.

It seems that Jaime had a hard time learning to read as a child. Do people have dyslexia in Westeros?

Tyrion had everything in westeros. He had power, money, the girl. Then it was all taken away...Jamie is from planet earth, put on planetos on a fact-finding mission by president whoever wins, and his relationship with cersei isn't incest, rather it's genuine love born out of a fragile situation fraught with danger...

Where do whores go? (Tyrion wants to know)

She likes on top.

I left a glass bottle of beer in the freezer last night, and now is defrosting safely, wrapped in a towel in a corner. Will it taste the same, if it doesn't burst and kill me first?

Archived