NFL 2016 Draft: To 6 More Rounds Of Misery And Joy!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

15 hours ago, Joe Pesci said:

Has someone alerted PQJ that her favorite player is hall of fame bound? The underdog story continues!

Underdog? That fat fuck runs like he's under a boat.

3 hours ago, SkynJay said:

Also.  Fucking Talib. How drunk do you have to be to not remember getting shot?  I was once outside of a bar when a car backfired a few feet away and it sounded like a gun; sobered me up real fast.

Yeah, and why would he tell them anything?

Dude, lie! Lie for longer!!!

21 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Huh, totes forgot Josh Norman was gonna be a Washingtonian. Meanwhile, if he sits it out I'll be forced to change my name. Can't be associated with a sub .500 team now, can I?

18 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Huh, totes forgot Josh Norman was gonna be a Washingtonian. Meanwhile, if he sits it out I'll be forced to change my name. Can't be associated with a sub .500 team now, can I?

It's cool, babe. The Sanchize and whichever members of the secondary who haven't been shot totally got this. 

On 6/9/2016 at 9:53 PM, Jaime L said:

It's cool, babe. The Sanchize and whichever members of the secondary who haven't been shot totally got this. 

Yeah, this hasn't been a very inspiring offseason.  I think I'm going to be clinging to the memory of this past season for awhile.

Breshad Perriman has partially torn his ACL. Sympathy for the young man, none for the organization. Now they're down to 44 year old Steve Smith coming off Brad Pitt reconstruction at WR.

They better hope equally-old Justin Forsette doesn't drop off or Trent 2.1 gets a software upgrade.

47 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Using 'embattled' in the headline makes this story even better. I'd have gone with 'blind', personally....

Oh, Denver. Another SB winning team, and another offseason filled with inflated egos, unwarranted contracts, and death wishes... Seems to be the case for many teams who win it all. Of course, now that I read this, that seems to be the case for any team, SB winning or 5-11. Hmm...

Throw me on the pre training camp bandwagon for the Raiders making the jump to the postseason. However, this preseason jamboree is just one Aldon Smith party-gone-wrong from blowing up. I would decline any house invites sent my way from Aldon. 

2 minutes ago, l2 0 5 5 said:

Oh, Denver. Another SB winning team, and another offseason filled with inflated egos, unwarranted contracts, and death wishes... Seems to be the case for many teams who win it all. Of course, now that I read this, that seems to be the case for any team, SB winning or 5-11. Hmm...

Throw me on the pre training camp bandwagon for the Raiders making the jump to the postseason. However, this preseason jamboree is just one Aldon Smith party-gone-wrong from blowing up. I would decline any house invites sent my way from Aldon. 

I have some hope still for the Broncos this year.  Not Superbowl hopes, but fight for wildcard hopes.  I think Sanchize has a better year than Oz, the running game should be better with a healthy CJ (though of course I thought that last year too), and the Broncos will eventually pay Von Miller the largest guaranteed contract for a non-QB and move on with things.  Something Denver still has in their pocket is strange contract with DT that allows them to pay him almost nothing this year and push his guaranteed money back.  Some radio hacks have suggested the Broncos will eventually heavily front load Von's cash this year by taking advantage of that without hamstringing their cap space in the future by as much.

25 sacks for Von Miller the last 2 years. Pretty good numbers, but throw in a good SB and it's time to start talkin' money B)

These post SB contracts seem to never wow me 2-3 years after the ink has dried. Has Von had 1 or 2 ACL injuries?

4 minutes ago, sperry said:

Having watched every snap of every Eagles game last year, Fletcher Cox is worth every penny.  Dude is flat out dominant, and plays the run and the pass. He's a better player than Von Miller.

That's a bold statement, Cox is great but Miller is elite.

6 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

That's a bold statement, Cox is great but Miller is elite.

Cox is elite as well, and plays a more important position in my mind.  He gives value in the pass rush from the interior of the line.  It's why guys like him, JJ Watt and Aaron Donald are more valuable than edge rushers.

I will say that I would be slightly worried that Cox gets lazy with the huge contract.

Archived