What Theon will do if Yara loses the kingsmoot?

TheLastLibrarian

1 hour ago, Witty Banter said:

I don't think he would at the moment he is still in his "reek" persona 

1 hour ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Completely doubt it. Theon would not risk himself attempting to commit kingslaying/kinslaying on Pyke ground. I think Theon will just obey Euron since he no longer have any strength to do so.

1 hour ago, King Edd of House Tollet said:

Well, Euron will win the Kingsmoot, no doubt about it

Theon has promised Yara that he will help her winning the kingsmoot but we know that Euron have a very good chance of winning no doubt. I just wanted to get some thoughts on if Theon will use extreme measures like Euron did with Balon, he is still broken so i thought maybe he will make some foolish moves to get some respect from his sister

We saw Eurons head dipped in the water.

Just like theon was dipped before going to westeros.

So we know Euron won.

Yara will hate it. I believe a crackpot theory that she will take ships to Daenerys "the last hope".

Or maybe even Euron, because he thought he can control dragans.

51 minutes ago, Ruhail said:

Probably cry.

23 minutes ago, Lord Jeffrey said:

And apologize.

12 minutes ago, robasp2 said:

So we know Euron won.

Yara will hate it. I believe a crackpot theory that she will take ships to Daenerys "the last hope".

oops, I forgot about the trailers :unsure: , yes Euron won, I always saw Theon as a person who wanted to be respected and to get respect he can do the most foolish actions, he betrayed the starks for the respect of his father, I thought that he will make something similar with Yara and Euron 

He went home to be with family. 

If Yara loses, he will go along with what Yara wants to do. 

I don't think Theon actually has any sinister motivations here - he just wants to go somewhere where he won't get beaten or tortured or abused. 

That's why he went home, and that's why he wants Yara to win - so that he can, for the first time in a long time, feel a bit of safety and security. Something he hasn't had in a very long time.

1 hour ago, TheLastLibrarian said:

Theon has promised Yara that he will help her winning the kingsmoot but we know that Euron have a very good chance of winning no doubt. I just wanted to get some thoughts on if Theon will use extreme measures like Euron did with Balon, he is still broken so i thought maybe he will make some foolish moves to get some respect from his sister

I don't know whether this apply for the show, but be aware that Theon is fearful of Euron. In the book when Theon met Mors Umber who has an eye patch, it horrifically reminded him of Euron and Theon mentioned he wanted to rip off that eye patch. Also Euron may shared Ramsay sadistic nature, so Theon not gonna handle his relation well with him.

Based on book theories/spoilers:

Spoiler

I believe Theon and Yara are going to replace Victarion and they are going to be sent by Euron to go fetch him a Dragon Queen.  He thinks he's going to be able to control the dragons but I think its really just going to be how Dany gets her fleet.  The fact that out of all of the things in Mereen this season they made sure to show the fleet being burned leaves us with the question of how Dany's going to get her Dothraki horde/unsullied to Westeros.  Enter the Greyjoys.  

2 hours ago, robasp2 said:

So we know Euron won.

Not impossible that some of them heads to Dany . Since Dany no longer has a fleet she will need one . Hope Yara is the one who will sail to Mereen. Euron should stay in Westeros and attack Oldtown , cause some chaos. 

17 minutes ago, LordImp said:

Not impossible that some of them heads to Dany . Since Dany no longer has a fleet she will need one . Hope Yara is the one who will sail to Mereen. Euron should stay in Westeros and attack Oldtown , cause some chaos. 

I don't understand, why Euron and Yara will help Dany? there no connection between the greyjoys and dany, it look like a deus-ex-machina for dany to get to westeros

Archived