His name is.. (spoilers)

7 hours ago, Marada78 said:

I am not. Don't know why people discard what it's clearly audible...the finale is clearly an "on". So let's discard all the names finishing whith "ys". For me I can clearly hear that the finale is "ron" but could be "rion". So it's either Aerion or Daeron. There is no S in the name, besides Lyanna saying his name iS ..e..r..on.. I had to hear like 20 time to understand that the s was part of previous word "is" because it seems like the actress sybilated more than the needed the S with the purpose to cover the name.

Jaehaeron. Search your feelings. You know it's true.

3 hours ago, Billabong said:

How is the R+L = J biology genetically possible? Except in this show a show that does what the books don't?

An albino wolf makes a bastard because the seed wasn't a strong true Targeryen birth? Purple + blue eyes = Jon's dark-brown/black eyes, and brown hair + white hair  =  Jon's dark brown hair?

We know all non bastard Targeryen's had the same features from their blood line..

I could be wrong, but isn't Jon the first ever offspring of "Dragon"+"Wolf"?

48 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I could be wrong, but isn't Jon the first ever offspring of "Dragon"+"Wolf"?

Okay that means the biology's chromosomes make fantasy, because there has never been similar genetics in other Targeryen lineages make-up?

1 hour ago, Shireen Purratheon said:

Baelor Breakspear had a Dornish look from his Dornish mother. So did Rhaenys, Rhaegar's firstborn child. Not only would Jon not be the first Targaryen without light hair and purple eyes, he wouldn't be the first of Rhaegar's children without the features. 

Rhaenys was from who, if Rhaegar was what with Lyanna? She was a girl, not the son Aegon who had what Targeryen features? Aery's said she smelt Dornish, an insult meaning what?

I haven't read the hedge knight, so I wouldn't know that. Except he was the feeblest king to sit the Iron throne and his dad was a weak king as the realm was in rebellion, and if people confused him as a Martel? Who knows?

If all Targeryens apart from the feeblest king to ever sit the Iron Throne and a daugther that is dubious towards any of her brother's features. How come Jon doesn't at least have what color eyes when his mom's are blue and his dads are purple, and light brown hair from Lyanna and blonde/white hair from Rhaegar, must make Jon's dark brown hair?

It still doesn't make any sense.

22 minutes ago, Billabong said:

Okay that means the biology's chromosomes make fantasy, because there has never been similar genetics in other Targeryen lineages make-up?

Rhaenys was from who, if Rhaegar was what with Lyanna? She was a girl, not the son Aegon who had what Targeryen features?

I haven't read the hedge knight, so I wouldn't know that. Except he was the feeblest king to sit the Iron throne and his dad was a weak king as the realm was in rebellion, and if people confused him as a Martel? Who knows?

If all Targeryens apart from the feeblest king to ever sit the Iron Throne and a daugther that is dubious towards any of her brother's features. How come Jon doesn't at least have what color eyes when his mom's are blue and his dads are purple, and light brown hair from Lyanna and blonde hair from Rhaegar, must make Jon's dark brown hair?

Jon has a lean build, with dark brown hair and grey eyes so dark they border on black. Lyanna have grey eyes, and brown hair. Rheagar  has dark indigo eyes. From description of Young Griff we can see that hair color change color of eyes, so maybe Jon have purple eyes. If somebody in book tell or even think that Jon have purple eyes it would be conformation of his parentage. Plus, Bloodraven have red eye, so noting is strange. This is from book, on show they don`t give importance to eyes color.

According to a number of GoT related instagram accounts, his name is Jaehaerys Targaryen. This goes back to a reddit a fan theory. 

Not sure if I'm a fan of Jaehaerys Targaryen, but it's sure better than Aegon or Aejon or Jon. 

I'm fairly sure his name is Jaehaerys. 

Ned kept the and named him Jon. 

Jaehaerys the first was a good wise king, and controlled a dragon so it may be Rhaegar suggested this name to Lyanna when they knew she was with child. 

Personally, I think Jon should be the first of his own House, Stargaryen. 

I think he should (upon learning his lineage) name himself 

Jaehaerys Jon Stargaryen, First of his Name, The Resurrested, The White Wolf etc etc ....

52 minutes ago, Billabong said:

Rhaenys was from who, if Rhaegar was what with Lyanna? She was a girl, not the son Aegon who had what Targeryen features? Aery's said she smelt Dornish, an insult meaning what?

If all Targeryens apart from the feeblest king to ever sit the Iron Throne and a daugther that is dubious towards any of her brother's features. How come Jon doesn't at least have what color eyes when his mom's are blue and his dads are purple, and light brown hair from Lyanna and blonde/white hair from Rhaegar, must make Jon's dark brown hair?

You seem to be getting your Baelors mixed up. The feeble king was Baelor the Blessed. Baelor Breakspear was the son of King Daeron 11 and his Dornish queen, Mariah Martell. He got his dark colouring from his mother, although his brothers looked more traditionally Targaryen. In the subsequent generation, King Aegon V married Betha Blackwood, who was known as Black Betha and I presume had dark colouring. Rhaegar's daughter, Rhaenys took after her Dornish mother, Elia Martell in colouring.

In the books, Jon Snow has dark grey eyes and dark brown hair. He is said to have the Stark features, although his eyes may be a darker colour. The adult show Lyanna had dark hair and eyes like show Jon.

40 minutes ago, Cragen said:

Jon has a lean build, with dark brown hair and grey eyes so dark they border on black. Lyanna have grey eyes, and brown hair. Rheagar  has dark indigo eyes. From description of Young Griff we can see that hair color change color of eyes, so maybe Jon have purple eyes. If somebody in book tell or even think that Jon have purple eyes it would be conformation of his parentage. Plus, Bloodraven have red eye, so noting is strange. This is from book, on show they don`t give importance to eyes color.

Lyanna had blue eyes when the blue winter rose was crowned to the queen of beauty. Jon has dark almost black eyes , but blue + purple/indigo eyes must make make what eye color? Brown hair lacking in lustre makes it almost dirty blonde or light brown so that crossed with grey/blonde hair doesn't really make Jon's dark brown hair.

25 minutes ago, Wall Flower said:

You seem to be getting your Baelors mixed up. The feeble king was Baelor the Blessed. Baelor Breakspear was the son of King Daeron 11 and his Dornish queen, Mariah Martell. He got his dark colouring from his mother, although his brothers looked more traditionally Targaryen. In the subsequent generation, King Aegon IV married Betha Blackwood, who was known as Black Betha and I presume had dark colouring. Rhaegar's daughter, Rhaenys took after her Dornish mother, Elia Martell in colouring.

In the books, Jon Snow has dark grey eyes and dark brown hair. He is said to have the Stark features, although his eyes may be a darker colour. The adult show Lyanna had dark hair and eyes like show Jon.

I am not confusing anything, please read my comment before your considerations.

However, too many men looked upon Baelor's dark hair and eyes and muttered that he was more Martell than Targaryen.[4] Some Blackfyre sympathizers also were bothered by his namesake, "the feeblest king who ever sat the Iron Throne".[2]

In a time of rebellion and when the line has been muddied, questions logically arise

Rhaenys was insulted by Aerys saying she smelt Dornish an insult meaning infedelity. When Rhaegar was supposedly with Lyanna? I don't know what Bertha has do with this?

The adult show Lyanna looked horrific.

4 minutes ago, Billabong said:

Lyanna had blue eyes when the blue winter rose was crowned to the queen of beauty. Jon has almost dark almost black , but eyes blue + purple/indigo must make make what color. Brown hair lacking in lustre makes it almost dirty blonde or light brown so that cross with grey/blonde doesn't make Jon's dark hair.

I am not confusing anything, please read my comment before your considerations.

However, too many men looked upon Baelor's dark hair and eyes and muttered that he was more Martell than Targaryen.[4] Some Blackfyre sympathizers also were bothered by his namesake, "the feeblest king who ever sat the Iron Throne".[2]

Rhaenys was insulted by Aerys saying she smelt Dornish an insult meaning infedelity. When Rhaegar was supposedly with Lyanna? I don't know what Bertha has do with this?

The adult show Lyanna looked horrific.

Please provide me quote where Lyanna eyes are described as blue. Only description we have is that she look like Arya and Arya have grey eyes.

1 minute ago, Cragen said:

Please provide me quote where Lyanna eyes are described as blue. Only description we have is that she look like Arya and Arya have grey eyes.

What description where please quote it? Because the description of the blue winter rose being crowned to the queen of beauty starting the entire gene confusion means she had which color eyes? If not blue?

1 minute ago, Billabong said:

What description where please quote it? Because the description of the blue winter rose being crowned to the queen of beauty starting the entire gene confusion means she had which color eyes? If not blue?

Blue winter rose are flower that Lyanna loved and crown of the queen of love and beauty was made of blue winter roses. 

7 minutes ago, Cragen said:

Blue winter rose are flower that Lyanna loved and crown of the queen of love and beauty was made of blue winter roses. 

Use your imagination instead of being blindsided into a particular way of a lack of reasonable thought. Why was she crowned with a blue winter rose, as the queen of beauty? Uhm gee it must be because hey guys she liked daisies.. No it is because the most distinguishing feature that attracts the most is the eyes.

Although I was waiting for your quoted grey eyes for any other clarity.

1 hour ago, Billabong said:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Typical Targ features tended to persist because they intermarried a lot. When they produced offspring with other Westerosi, those features often persisted, but not always.  That's really all the explanation that's required.

6 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Typical Targ features tended to persist because they intermarried a lot. When they produced offspring with other Westerosi, those features often persisted, but not always.  That's really all the explanation that's required.

Chromosomes make which features when Targeryen biology is practically set in stone, and the debates I have otherwise been provided with could have easily been read as infedelity?

6 minutes ago, Billabong said:

Chromosones make which features when Targeryen biology is practically set in stone and the debates I have otherwise been provided with could have easily been read as infedelity

https://m.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/3k08eq/all_spoilerstheory_a_list_of_targaryens_without/

Wrong.

6 minutes ago, Billabong said:

Chromosomes make which features when Targeryen biology is practically set in stone, and the debates I have otherwise been provided with could have easily been read as infedelity?

Rhaelle Targaryen was Steffon Baratheon's father, and the black of hair gene beat her genes out. There's no doubt about the Targaryen genes whatsoever there, because the black haired baby came out of her.

12 minutes ago, Billabong said:

Use your imagination instead of being blindsided into a particular way of a lack of reasonable thought. Why was she crowned with a blue winter rose, as the queen of beauty? Uhm gee it must be because hey guys she liked daisies.. No it is because the most distinguishing feature that attracts the most is the eyes.

Although I was waiting for your quoted grey eyes for any other clarity.

Maybe, you should go and read book again and try to connect blue winter roses and Lord Stark`s daughter abduction.

Bran in his vision see Lyanna and he think she is Arya, I don`t have book beside me.

21 minutes ago, Shireen Purratheon said:

Rhaelle Targaryen was Steffon Baratheon's father, and the black of hair gene beat her genes out. There's no doubt about the Targaryen genes whatsoever there, because the black haired baby came out of her.

That was because the male seed of the Baratheons was strongest proven throughout Baretheon lineage, presuming than that the Male Targeryen seed was for the most part?

The stark seed here means a bastard, because light brown hair and white/blonde/platinum/grey hair now makes Dark brown hair, and Blue eyes + indigo/violet/purple eyes now makes Dark brown almost black eyes? I don't know do you, to me it doesn't make sense and the examples below are mostly dubious in their Bastardry. I suppose when in showing Bastards there are exceptions and there is also some infedelity mudding those lines?

22 minutes ago, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

A lot of Bastards and most haven't got an eye color listed but they all for the most part have a lot of lighter hair. There is some inconsistencies to the Targeryen bloodlines, but what we have with Jon is almost a mutant to the chromosomes of both the mother's and father's biology. Perhaps it was the albino's bloodravenry? Warg warg?

18 minutes ago, Cragen said:

Maybe, you should go and read book again and try to connect blue winter roses and Lord Stark`s daughter abduction.

Bran in his vision see Lyanna and he think she is Arya, I don`t have book beside me.

Maybe you should try to let the grown up talks please, because a hostile tone doesn't help your point. When reading the books that you haven't remembered. In book one Ned compares Arya to Lyanna's likeness to help enrich and motivate rather than scolding her sadness and defiance, so he tries to encourage her. They had moved to Kings Landing and Sansa and Arya were fighting, because they always picked on Arya removing her from the group, teasing her.

However I am still waiting from you like what other grown ups do, is link to me what you are championing when stating grey eyes?

1 minute ago, Billabong said:

That was because the male seed of the Baratheons was strongest proven throughout Baretheon lineage, presuming than that the Male Targeryen seed was for the most part?

The stark seed here means a bastard, because light brown hair and white/blonde/platinum/grey hair now makes Dark brown hair, and Blue eyes + indigo/violet/purple eyes now makes Dark brown almost black eyes? I don't know do you, to me it doesn't make sense and the examples below are mostly dubious in their Bastardry. I suppose when in showing Bastards there are exceptions and there is also some infedelity mudding those lines?

A lot of Bastards and most haven't got an eye color but they have a lot of lighter hair. There is some inconsistencies to the Targeryen bloodlines, but what we have with Jon is a mutant to the chromosomes of the mother and father's biology. Perhaps it was the albino's bloodravenry? Warg wrag?

Maybe you should try to let the grown up talks please, because a hostile tone doesn't help your point. When reading the books that you haven't remembered in book one Ned compares Arya to Lyanna likeness to help enrich and motivate rather than scolding her sadness and defiance  he tries to encourage her. They had moved to Kings Landing and Sansa and Arya were fighting, because they always picked on Arya removing her from the group teasing her.

However I am still waiting from you like what the grown ups do is link to me what you are championing when stating grey eyes?

Baratheon seed doesn't exclusively overtake Targaryen seed. Jocelyn Baratheon had a kid who had her husband's Targ colors. It's not always as cut and dry as "The seed is strong." It's just as often all just a crapshoot.

Since we seem to be talking about the book now, there's no textual evidence indicating Lyanna had light eyes or light hair. THe text seems to indicate she had dark eyes and dark hair, like Arya, Jon, and Ned.

Besides, there's never before been a Stark/Valyrian baby. Baby the Stark seed is strong in this instance. There's no precedent either way.

5 minutes ago, Billabong said:

A lot of Bastards and most haven't got an eye color but they have a lot of lighter hair. There is some inconsistencies to the Targeryen bloodlines, but what we have with Jon is a mutant to the chromosomes of the mother and father's biology. Perhaps it was the albino's bloodravenry? Warg wrag?

Maybe you should try to let the grown up talks please, because a hostile tone doesn't help your point. When reading the books that you haven't remembered in book one Ned compares Arya to Lyanna likeness to help enrich and motivate rather than scolding her sadness and defiance  he tries to encourage her. They had moved to Kings Landing and Sansa and Arya were fighting, because they always picked on Arya removing her from the group teasing her.

However I am still waiting from you like what the grown ups do is link to me what you are championing when stating grey eyes?

Arya’s eyes went wide. Dark eyes, like his-Jon, AGOT

You are one with hostile tone, I`m just adjusting mine.

34 minutes ago, Shireen Purratheon said:

Baratheon seed doesn't exclusively overtake Targaryen seed. Jocelyn Baratheon had a kid who had her husband's Targ colors. It's not always as cut and dry as "The seed is strong." It's just as often all just a crapshoot.

Since we seem to be talking about the book now, there's no textual evidence indicating Lyanna had light eyes or light hair. THe text seems to indicate she had dark eyes and dark hair, like Arya, Jon, and Ned.

Besides, there's never before been a Stark/Valyrian baby. Baby the Stark seed is strong in this instance. There's no precedent either way.

The Baratheon seed does, which is why the seed was strong and made as that point in the books, and it was proven throughout the book of history that both Ned and Arryn used to verify this.

What has that list from reddit showed us? It has showed that most inconsistencies come from female Targeryens, or they are Bastards the products of infedelity, and its others have often shared dubious status in their heritages?

I am quoting the wiki, where it says her brown hair lacked lustre meaning it was plain, so when combined with fair hair it doesn't make dark brown hair. If her eyes are blue or grey combined with violet/purple, they don't make brown/black eyes.

If there has never been a Stark, Targeryen baby, it doesn't logically defy science's biology? Who knows when it's fantasy writing anyway and it can make up any explanation regardless.

My concern is with its obvious confusion.

32 minutes ago, Cragen said:

Arya’s eyes went wide. Dark eyes, like his-Jon, AGOT

You are one with hostile tone, I`m just adjusting mine.

When spoken like that it has confirmed everything, including both your age and what else. But Arya is linking a hostile description, my thanks for stating her description when her features had changed contorting from their usual appearances, proving nothing. Please try again

Archived