The Fate of Ser Pounce

I believe the thing we're all most concerned about in the wake of Tommen's grief induced suicide is what is going to happen to the real Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Pounce. 

I envision Ser Pounce rallying feral felines in Flea Bottom and exacting some LSH style revenge mysteriously within the Red Keep. What say you? (Yes it's silly but we've got a lot down time)  

He'll meet a scrappy young female poodle that grew up on the wrong side of flea bottom and they'll go on numerous adventures too long to recount here.

1 hour ago, Duncan I Targaryen said:

I believe the thing we're all most concerned about in the wake of Tommen's grief induced suicide is what is going to happen to the real Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Pounce. 

I envision Ser Pounce rallying feral felines in Flea Bottom and exacting some LSH style revenge mysteriously within the Red Keep. What say you? (Yes it's silly but we've got a lot down time)  

I thought I read something about a VERY detailed theory that Ser Pounce is Azor Ahai.

If so, what you speculate about is of course possible, but naturally he would then go way, way beyond that.

3 hours ago, TinfoilToolate said:

He is the Puss That Was Promised.  He is the rightful heir apparent, and given the demise of the previous king, its a darn good thing too.  At least we know Ser Pounce can land on his feet when he jumps out of a window

:D This made me laugh!

Archived