TTTNE CDLXV - To boldly go where no thread has gone before.

Jon's Queen Consort

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

How do you know that? For all I know, Sidious really is called Sidious!

If I were that would mean I'd have more important, Galaxy running duties to attend and I'd not be quasi flirting with BB, enquiring about Firsts love life and looking at pictures of hop hops.

7 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I'll keep it in mind for the next time.

I'm curious now :lol: As far as I know spooning literally means just lying against each other facing the same direction.

Do so.

In the most used form of the word it is. You can have sex like that, but it's generally building up to other things.

7 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

To be fair, Sidious asked for details ;) 

First, Chancellor Palpatine is Evil!

Just now, Lord Sidious said:

Well this isn't awkward at all.....

Awkward is where I live.

And yes Folk music... https://i.imgur.com/TIVp2.gif

And why? I am sure that can happen to anybody, not a big deal. If the person-to-whom-something-came-up wants to communicate the fact that something came up, he will let it be known by spooning closer I guess?

I was obviously being needlessly crass, if it is indeed that small maybe a doctor should be contacted.

How do you know that? For all I know, Sidious really is called Sidious! (Okay, I know that you and BB have both shared your real names, but what if it is a double bluff and you are really First of My Name and BlackBear?)

My parents do almost hate me enough for that to be true.

And why? I am sure that can happen to anybody, not a big deal. If the person-to-whom-something-came-up wants to communicate the fact that something came up, he will let it be known by spooning closer I guess?

Following BB's advice needs some practice too. Or ... so I hear. :blushing:

Well, I usually just say "cuddling" as an euphemism for all the blushworthy business, so I thought maybe there was more than lying against each other facing the same direction and you just used that word for it all together. (Also I am learning the whole bunch of new words at the same time when I do anything new like that because high school foreign language courses are somewhat lacking in the vocabulary in this area. :P )

How do you know that? For all I know, Sidious really is called Sidious! (Okay, I know that you and BB have both shared your real names, but what if it is a double bluff and you are really First of My Name and BlackBear?)

I think BB means small penis.

Oh, no when I say spooning I mean just spooning. When I've done more and someone asks I'd probably just say it outright :P 
I can imagine they don't cover it too extensively :D 

Well not my last name. Do you have any idea how many people there are with my first name? Cause I'm pretty sure I'm not the actual first of my name :P 

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

If I were that would mean I'd have more important, Galaxy running duties to attend and I'd not be quasi flirting with BB, enquiring about Firsts love life and looking at pictures of hop hops.

But those are very noble activities.

2 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Do so.

In the most used form of the word it is. You can have sex like that, but it's generally building up to other things.

First, Chancellor Palpatine is Evil!

Awkward is where I live.

And yes Folk music... https://i.imgur.com/TIVp2.gif

When I try to move like that it's probably going to look like I'm trying to hold in shit or something :lol: 

Yeah, thought so too. I imagine it's not the greatest sex position though? You need to have something to lean against, or you're just gonna be falling over or something.

Sure, Palpatine is bad news, but this Sidious guy seems pretty friendly to me.

Just now, First of My Name said:

But those are very noble activities.

When I try to move like that it's probably going to look like I'm trying to hold in shit or something :lol: 

Yeah, thought so too. I imagine it's not the greatest sex position though? You need to have something to lean against, or you're just gonna be falling over or something.

That sounds a bit too Jedi like for my liking :(.

4 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Fairy nuff, as our favourite bear is wont to say. *nods*

4 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

I was obviously being needlessly crass, if it is indeed that small maybe a doctor should be contacted.

My parents do almost hate me enough for that to be true.

Oh. Maybe. I have no clue.

And awww, poor you. :grouphug:

3 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I think BB means small penis.

Oh, no when I say spooning I mean just spooning. When I've done more and someone asks I'd probably just say it outright :P 
I can imagine they don't cover it too extensively :D

I see. Thank you for the explanation. I obviously did not get BB. I thought he was saying he felt sorry for the other person, who did not notice.

I supposed noticing or not would depend on the state of (un)dress?

No, they really don't. :D

5 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Are you not leaning against each other and that is enough support? (Yes, I obviously have no clue what I am talking about.)

This is just a cover. This Sidious guy is just waiting for the right moment to release their army of devilish hop hops of Caer'Bannog on you, I tell you. :ninja:

8 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

:lmao:

It's slow and gentle mainly, which isn't a bad thing, but you should go somewhere else after a while.

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I feel conflicted, hop hops or evil, hop hops or evil :wacko:.

Why not Hop Hops of evil?

Are you not leaning against each other and that is enough support? (Yes, I obviously have no clue what I am talking about.)

Unless you're in a bed the size of a matchstick box you'll be alright.

4 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

This is just a cover. This Sidious guy is just waiting for the right moment to release their army of devilish hop hops of Caer'Bannog on you, I tell you. :ninja:

2 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Why not Hop Hops of evil?

I like this idea best :D

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/80/60/ea21cf05cba001c17f78a314492cbc8b-rabbit-eating-a-cherry-looks-horrifying.jpg

First I would try and help and give you advice on your sexual exploits but I don't think I'd be much help, given that equipment wise, we're polar opposites :P.

1 minute ago, Lord Sidious said:

First I would try and help and give you advice on your sexual exploits but I don't think I'd be much help, given that equipment wise, we're polar opposites :P.

Two married male bears walk into a party and start kissing each other, the host says: 'What are you doing?' The bears say: 'sorry we're Bi-Polar bears.'

3 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Two married male bears walk into a party and start kissing each other, the host says: 'What are you doing?' The bears say: 'sorry we're Bi-Polar bears.'

That was pretty terrible, but now were talking about First and bears, First do you like bears?, is this new love interest a bear?.

5 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

:lol:

And on this note, I say good night. Bears, gentlemen, Sith lords. *curtsey*

Good night Buck.

26 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I feel conflicted, hop hops or evil, hop hops or evil :wacko:.

I feel the good in you... the conflict...

24 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I see. Thank you for the explanation. I obviously did not get BB. I thought he was saying he felt sorry for the other person, who did not notice.

I supposed noticing or not would depend on the state of (un)dress?

No, they really don't. :D

It could, but if it's really small you might not even notice it nude, if you're the small spoon. Depends on how close you're lying to each other I guess.

Well, but, uhm, the big spoon would be pressing into you, and if you're flat on a bed you can't go anywhere, but if you're on your side (like when you're spooning) you don't really have something to brace yourself against, unless the bed is next to the wall. Maybe I'm overthinking this.

God only knows what kind of damage an entire army of Caer'bannog hop hops could do to our world.

22 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

:lmao:

It's slow and gentle mainly, which isn't a bad thing, but you should go somewhere else after a while.

Flat on your back or stomach still seems more comfortable to me. Unless, as I said, you're next to the wall and you can brace yourself against that :P 

17 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Well, it's the thought that counts, no? :P Maybe you can tell me what not to do.

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

That was pretty terrible, but now were talking about First and bears, First do you like bears?, is this new love interest a bear?.

Nooo. And nooo.

Archived