MLB 2016: Win for Vin

Myshkin

10 hours ago, Ramsay Blow said:

Hell of a job, Betances. 

He's just awful, he doesn't have the temperament to be a closer. 

10 hours ago, DanteGabriel said:

Was anyone watching Sox Yanks? Wow, fucking wow. Red Sox put up 5 in the bottom of the ninth against Betances, walk-off homer with two outs by Hanley.

When they failed to push across a run with the bases loaded I knew it was over. 

Headley needs to learn how to lean into the inside pitch with the bases loaded. 

On September 14, 2016 at 9:34 AM, DireWolfSpirit said:

What did the World look like the last time the Cubs won a World Series? https://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/last-time-the-cubs-won-the-world-series?utm_term=.fxKR0JY99#.seVWL0ORR

Franz Ferdinand still had around 6 good years left in him at that point. Rasputin still had 8. Both were probably ChiSox fans though.

6 hours ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

He's just awful, he doesn't have the temperament to be a closer. 

When they failed to push across a run with the bases loaded I knew it was over. 

Headley needs to learn how to lean into the inside pitch with the bases loaded. 

The 9th inning as a whole was fucking brutal to watch. This is why Yankees will hopefully give Chapman an absurd amount this offseason, and I can't wait.

8 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

6 back with 5 left against you rat fucking degenerates. We've got you right where we want you.

Doesn't seem likely. I mean we have an ace in the hole after all. If we're down a run or two all we have to do is have Puig look in Madison's general direction and the wheels will come off. 

Oh my fucking God, how can the Braves broadcasters be this fucking boring? It's like watching golf, but with a lot more dead air. Who is responsible for allowing these tranquilized assholes to continue broadcasting baseball games? 

Also, gotta get me one of those #DONTLOOKATME shirts.

1 minute ago, Myshkin said:

Oh my fucking God, how can the Braves broadcasters be this fucking boring? It's like watching golf, but with a lot more dead air. Who is responsible for allowing these tranquilized assholes to continue broadcasting baseball games? 

Also, gotta get me one of those #DONTLOOKATME shirts.

I have to admit they are pretty funny. And Bumgarner pretty much has to wear that shit. 

Archived