MLB 2016: Win for Vin

Myshkin

I'm starting to think the Giants aren't going to win the division this year. Shocking I know, but if you look at the numbers you'll find that they haven't really had a great second half. 

Also I'd like to point out that Puig did not come to the US on a raft. According to some of the more informed members of the sports media he invented human trafficking, then smuggled himself through Mexico. 

53 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Shocking I know, but if you look at the numbers you'll find that they haven't really had a great second half. 

Debatable.

In other baseball news, the Red Sox are peaking at the exact right time and I'm starting to get nervous. Please don't do this to me again, baseball Gods...it's too soon. I don't think I can take a Papi swan song championship. These Sox youngsters are gonna win a title sooner or later, but let's just put it off a few seasons.  

Also, Gary Sanchez is a hunk.

6 hours ago, Ramsay Blow said:

Debatable.

In other baseball news, the Red Sox are peaking at the exact right time and I'm starting to get nervous. Please don't do this to me again, baseball Gods...it's too soon. I don't think I can take a Papi swan song championship. These Sox youngsters are gonna win a title sooner or later, but let's just put it off a few seasons.  

Also, Gary Sanchez is a hunk.

Let them have this one, the Yankees aren't going to be pushovers anymore now that the young guys are starting to make an impact.  

In other news the Mets are open to playing games in London. 

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/22/sports/baseball/mlb-ny-mets-london.html

11 hours ago, Myshkin said:

I'm starting to think the Giants aren't going to win the division this year. Shocking I know, but if you look at the numbers you'll find that they haven't really had a great second half. 

Also I'd like to point out that Puig did not come to the US on a raft. According to some of the more informed members of the sports media he invented human trafficking, then smuggled himself through Mexico. 

I hate having to agree with a rat-fucking degenerate, but it does look like the writing is on the wall. 

I hear Puig always tells the truth. Even when he lies.

Man, I wish the Mariners were in the news for the fact they are only 2.5 out of the wildcard rather than because the backup catcher's backup decided to be a shitheel and started spewing racism on twitter. To really twist the knife, this is who we traded Trumbo and a minor league reliever for. We traded the league leader in home runs for a AAA racist catcher. Pretty depressing.

Archived