TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Oh that, yeah I got that boarded up, the estimates came in.

Nice work.

Also, don't ask why, but I need this space station to have a series of X-Wing sized trenches running along it, just inside the laser batteries' blind spots.

1 hour ago, Yukle said:

Nice work.

Also, don't ask why, but I need this space station to have a series of X-Wing sized trenches running along it, just inside the laser batteries' blind spots.

I doubt an X Wing could do much damage.....

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I doubt an X Wing could do much damage.....

Nah. In fact, don't bother making any defences against them. Or any small, light fighter named for a letter of the alphabet.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Your pitiful attempts to overthrow me have been painfully obvious from their inception, and once again you have failed.

I didn't exactly make a secret of them did I? I wanted you to know. I welcome the challenge. Even knowing my plans you have been unable to harm me. You are the one that is pitiful.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I didn't exactly make a secret of them did I? I wanted you to know. I welcome the challenge. Even knowing my plans you have been unable to harm me. You are the one that is pitiful.

I'm gonna have to totally agree with First here.   We are both still the rulers of TTTNE, if anyone has failed to supplant us is You Sidious,   Democracy has not yet ended here with Thunderous applause.

hey First :bow:   Don't get too excited, there is an election coming up in just over a month, and given the last few elections in the world, I'm worried.   I really hope we don't have a candidate standing with the slogan, "Make Spam great again"   and I also worried about the other candidates, I'm sure there have been using private spam writing divides to make posts and not even encrypting them.  I mean anyone could read them, think of all the lack of security.   However I'm sure all will be fine if we just vote Miscexit  we can still talk with them, just not allow free movement of posters.    We may however need to build a wall.  a nice beautiful biggly wall.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I've made no attempt to harm you, in case you haven't noticed, I play the long game, and perhaps I have some small use for you still.

53 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

hey First :bow:   Don't get too excited, there is an election coming up in just over a month, and given the last few elections in the world, I'm worried.   I really hope we don't have a candidate standing with the slogan, "Make Spam great again"   and I also worried about the other candidates, I'm sure there have been using private spam writing divides to make posts and not even encrypting them.  I mean anyone could read them, think of all the lack of security.   However I'm sure all will be fine if we just vote Miscexit  we can still talk with them, just not allow free movement of posters.    We may however need to build a wall.  a nice beautiful biggly wall.

Why, pebbles, these are excellent ideas. Great ideas. The best ideas. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The wall will keep the fl00b at bay. I also propose we use it to keep people like Lord Sidious out, she's such a nasty woman.

10 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've made no attempt to harm you, in case you haven't noticed, I play the long game, and perhaps I have some small use for you still.

Really? Then what do you call the attempted murder by Darth Hopper? Not that he was an actual threat to me.

21 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Why, pebbles, these are excellent ideas. Great ideas. The best ideas. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The wall will keep the fl00b at bay. I also propose we use it to keep people like Lord Sidious out, she's such a nasty woman.

With Statements like that you'll make me vote for Lord Sidious while wishing I could vote for whoever Sidious shafted to get on the Ballot.

On 21. 11. 2016 at 3:59 PM, Pebbles said:

Hello my subjects.   I do hope you are all wonderful today.

I've been woefully absent.    However I am willing to use my Queenly privellges (which yes I have been neglecting) to grant 3 wishes.

why 3?  well its traditional.

that is as long as said wishes are within my power, and are also considered reasonable.  oh and as long as my King and fellow ruler has no objection to me granting the wishes.

I wish you to make my work hours shorter and my off hours longer!

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

:o You forgot to use the sarcasm font!

Also, hi, Pebbsie. I am glad to see you around here. :) *waves friendlily*

No Bucky I was not being sarcastic, I truely worry about what our spamsmoot will be like given the current events in the real world.

Waves back.

Oh and I can grant that wish   Just tell your boss   "I quit" and write him a letter saying so.    You will soon find your working hours to be very very short.

1 wish left....

2 hours ago, Pebbles said:

No Bucky I was not being sarcastic, I truely worry about what our spamsmoot will be like given the current events in the real world.

Waves back.

Oh and I can grant that wish   Just tell your boss   "I quit" and write him a letter saying so.    You will soon find your working hours to be very very short.

1 wish left....

But you don't really wish a Miscexit and a big wall! :(

Yeah, that is not really what I had in mind. :lol:

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Really? Then what do you call the attempted murder by Darth Hopper? Not that he was an actual threat to me.

You conceded defeat to Darth Hopper before you even duelled, which was a wise move,given  his prowess in combat.

Your feeble wall won't keep me out, especially if you renage on your promise and it ends up just being a fence,honestly do you know how quickly a lightsaber would go through a fence.

Anyway I grow tired of this constant lashing out by a lame duck ruler, I've better things to be doing like playing my new guitar :D.

5 hours ago, Pebbles said:

I'm gonna have to totally agree with First here.   We are both still the rulers of TTTNE, if anyone has failed to supplant us is You Sidious,   Democracy has not yet ended here with Thunderous applause.

Oh it soon will my friend, firstly Brexit,then Trump and then a Sith Lord in charge of TTTNE, which if we're honest makes far more sense than the first two, we may be evil but we can definitely govern-which is more than can be said for Firsts rule,which will go down in history alongside Tommens-yes it's been that bad.

22 hours ago, Pebbles said:

With Statements like that you'll make me vote for Lord Sidious while wishing I could vote for whoever Sidious shafted to get on the Ballot.

We both know there won't be any elections. The Spampire is mine! I mean, ours!

18 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You conceded defeat to Darth Hopper before you even duelled, which was a wise move,given  his prowess in combat.

Your feeble wall won't keep me out, especially if you renage on your promise and it ends up just being a fence,honestly do you know how quickly a lightsaber would go through a fence.

Anyway I grow tired of this constant lashing out by a lame duck ruler, I've better things to be doing like playing my new guitar :D.

Please, something as simple as a Holy Handgrenade of Antioch would suffice to take Hopper out.

The wall will be made of cortosis, of course. Don't take me for a fool.

For someone with a new guitar you sure lash out at lame duck rulers a lot.

18 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Oh it soon will my friend, firstly Brexit,then Trump and then a Sith Lord in charge of TTTNE, which if we're honest makes far more sense than the first two, we may be evil but we can definitely govern-which is more than can be said for Firsts rule,which will go down in history alongside Tommens-yes it's been that bad.

The only thing my reign and Tommen's will have in common is that (spoilers for the GOT S6 finale)

Spoiler

we will vanquish the enemies of our families in a fiery explosion. Yes, that means you.

51 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

We both know there won't be any elections. The Spampire is mine! I mean, ours!

Yeah, I'm not sure thread participation is high enough for an election to be viable at the moment...

51 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

For someone with a new guitar you sure lash out at lame duck rulers a lot.

Yes, the crushing is obviously mutual :P

Archived