TTTNE CDLXVI - Return to Castle Spam-a-lot

King Tyrion I

Happy Sunday to you too!

It is sunny here!

I will see Fantastic Beasts when I visit Old Buckkeep in about 3 weeks. I am actually looking forward to go home for a few days.

23 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh, I didn't realize that. How about you mum then? 

I can't do hair donuts either, way too much and way too long hair, I mostly just linked that to present the sleek, tight finish. I do prefer the more textured hairstyle, at least those are the ones that tend to work for me. 

What do you mean whait's going on with you? You are a girl. And whatever harm is in watching hair tutorials? :o 

My mother did not do my hair since I was about 7 I would guess ... I like to do it on my own. :smug: Learning new stuff and all.

IDK, but I feel it does not suit my personality. I generally find them silly. :leaving:

18 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I think Buck could pull that off but she'd need to paint her face too.

Of course. The next time I win an academic award I will consider it. :P

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Absolutely. And I'm sure she would rock the weird upper lip+ one vertical stripe down   lipstick look too. 

Happy Sunday fun day, people! Gilmore Girls Seasons is only 5 days away. And Vikings 4B is only 10 days away. And I have yet to see Inferno and Fantastic Beasts and Doctor Strange. 

I do hope you plan to do your episodic commentary on Vikings again. They were highlights after the awfulness of last season.

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I do hope you plan to do your episodic commentary on Vikings again. They were highlights after the awfulness of last season.

I don't think we should expect this season to be any better with Ragnar being 80 years old and Lagertha and Aslaug barely hitting 40... Bjorn looks older than those women at this point... 

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Absolutely. And I'm sure she would rock the weird upper lip+ one vertical stripe down   lipstick look too. 

Provided she wears the red dress and crown thingy too.

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Of course. The next time I win an academic award I will consider it. :P

When you think about it, it's really the only way to accept any award.

16 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't think we should expect this season to be any better with Ragnar being 80 years old and Lagertha and Aslaug barely hitting 40... Bjorn looks older than those women at this point... 

:lol: 

Hello my subjects.   I do hope you are all wonderful today.

I've been woefully absent.    However I am willing to use my Queenly privellges (which yes I have been neglecting) to grant 3 wishes.

why 3?  well its traditional.

that is as long as said wishes are within my power, and are also considered reasonable.  oh and as long as my King and fellow ruler has no objection to me granting the wishes.

1 hour ago, Pebbles said:

I've been woefully absent.    However I am willing to use my Queenly privellges (which yes I have been neglecting) to grant 3 wishes.

why 3?  well its traditional.

that is as long as said wishes are within my power, and are also considered reasonable.  oh and as long as my King and fellow ruler has no objection to me granting the wishes.

Hey there pebs, I was starting to think I was the sole ruler.

I have no objection as long as I get one of the three wishes.

I think you should save your objection to the wishes until after they have been requested.

And if you want one of those wishes, you have better make your wish request before they are used up.  although it feel like the spam is slow, so I guess you have time.

4 hours ago, Pebbles said:

I was just wondering where you'd disappeared to!

4 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Ok, I wish you'd show up more often :P

39 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

I think you should save your objection to the wishes until after they have been requested.

And if you want one of those wishes, you have better make your wish request before they are used up.  although it feel like the spam is slow, so I guess you have time.

Very well, I wish to rule the Spampire forever and crush Lord Sidious.

I just interviewed a Jehova's Witness over the Phone and you can't hear a word she says on the audio recording :tantrum: 

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

I just interviewed a Jehova's Witness over the Phone and you can't hear a word she says on the audio recording :tantrum: 

I'm afraid that is not within my power and I can't grant that wish.

Sorry the recording did not come out

6 hours ago, felice said:

The first six seasons so far. It's pretty good.

Yeah, it's the kind of quality show that's not particularly funny or exciting but it's still worth watching because it deals with serious questions and the characters are also first class. (I only watched one season so far) And it's seriously underrated. 

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Your pitiful attempts to overthrow me have been painfully obvious from their inception, and once again you have failed.

13 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Your pitiful attempts to overthrow me have been painfully obvious from their inception, and once again you have failed.

BTW, I have the plans for your moon-sized space station. Quite an engineering marvel: millions of cubic metres and only one exhaust port. Not to worry, though, it's tilted - nothing can get in. It would take something magical, pretty much.

55 minutes ago, Yukle said:

BTW, I have the plans for your moon-sized space station. Quite an engineering marvel: millions of cubic metres and only one exhaust port. Not to worry, though, it's tilted - nothing can get in. It would take something magical, pretty much.

Oh that, yeah I got that boarded up, the estimates came in.

Archived