Little Things You Want in Season 7

dsug

51 minutes ago, Dragon in the North said:

Opening up a thread nowadays always carries the risk of having haters attempt to derail it. Ah, well. They can complain all they want. Their opinion will always be in the minority and will never affect my enjoyment of the show.

Hmm, I wonder if that's the same as all the "gushers" that can't help but post in the r&r thread, breaking rules in attempt to have it locked? 

My post was an honest response to the question asked by the op, but oh no, I forgot that all the show gushers only want agreeable responses, and any one that posts a differing opinion on a public forum is a "hater", who is just trolling. :rolleyes:  

2 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Twincest on, twincest off, twincest on???

Actually Twincest never stopped in the show, their love yes, the relationship is totally doomed, but they have not broken officially yet.:crying: But there is some hope in the form of Brienne because he has to acknowledge his feelings for her, it's there

That's what I'd like to see next season. It is confirmed they will have a scene (or more) together. So, given the number of episodes left, something is going to happen. With some luck, maybe that makes him leave Cersei.

23 minutes ago, Darkstream said:

Hmm, I wonder if that's the same as all the "gushers" that can't help but post in the r&r thread, breaking rules in attempt to have it locked? 

My post was an honest response to the question asked by the op, but oh no, I forgot that all the show gushers only want agreeable responses, and any one that posts a differing opinion on a public forum is a "hater", who is just trolling. :rolleyes:  

There are several posters here who don't like the show, but I don't mind having discussions with them because their posts are thoughtful and are written in a polite manner. There is no discussion to be had with your posts because they lack substance. 

As for the Rant and Rave thread, I avoid going anywhere near there, so I wouldn't know what you're talking about.

8 hours ago, HanginginWesteros said:

Good topic/question:

I want to see Arya and Sansa reunite with The Hound.

That would be perfect. Arya, now that  has totally acknowledged he was friends with him and "the little bird" reuniting with him, after he left KG.

I want more people other than Bronn and Pod to see what's going on between Jaime and Brienne. 

Speaking of Jaime and Brienne, I'd be happy with an unexpected kiss or even a simple acknowledgement of their feelings towards each other. 

This is What the fans want. And not more JC! AN unexpected kiss would be awesome.

18 minutes ago, Dragon in the North said:

There are several posters here who don't like the show, but I don't mind having discussions with them because their posts are thoughtful and are written in a polite manner. There is no discussion to be had with your posts because they lack substance. 

As for the Rant and Rave thread, I avoid going anywhere near there, so I wouldn't know what you're talking about.

You mean the substance that has been stated over and over and over again on these forums, but is just ignored, denied, and honey potted to death by posters such as yourself?  You've no doubt seen all the complaints about the issues with the show, and choose not to acknowledge that they are valid and real, why should I repeat them in every post of mine, in order to give you some "substance" to ignore? Besides, I don't recall attempting to engage with you in a discussion, I gave a response to a question asked by the op, and you decided to chime in on it.

So I suppose you calling everyone who doesn't agree with your view a "hater" is considered polite, thoughtful, and chalk full of substance.

About more JB....how would I like to see it.....

I'd like to see Jaime having a massive argument with Cersei in the first episodes, and telling her she has lost he rmind, and then he leaving to Casterly Rock as the heir, now that he is not a KG anymore.

I don't think that, at this point of the story, and considering the show has lenghtened the agony of their relationship, would be smart to make Jaime forget about her totally. I think he would begin to stop loving her as a partner, but the love for the sister or the remains of what they had would still exist, but would become less strong, that's totally for sure. Oh, I'd love to see that, like in the books.

In the ending of s6 we see Jaime not being fond of Walder Frey's words, and then, the "look" to Cersei. So yes, I would like to see the ending of their relationship.

Then, the moment when he sees Brienne again. Jaime's status is complicated and I think that if he was in Casterly Rock he would have difficulties because he knew that Dany would kill Cersei, but at the same time, he can't be her puppet anymore. Ackowledging his love for Brienne (even if it's only implied) would be amazing because then he would see that he definitely has to leave Cersei side, in case he hasn't yet.

If Cersei goes even more evil (if that is possible) Dany could kill her definitely. Or Tyrion, unexpectedly. If it's Jaime, that would be cool too. He would never permit her to kill more innocents after the incident of the Sept. 

And the private moment with JB would be amazing because now Jaime knows that Cersei is not his love anymore. It's the opposite of Brienne. He has already told her that his heart will always be yours, even without dully knowing it. If they meet in complicated circumstances (the middle of a war for instance) then something would happen because they know they might not see eachother again. Oh, a kiss would fit them a lot.

I also want a reunion between the other Stark siblings. We know that these people:

Spoiler

Bran, Arya and Sansa

will meet next season. So I'm excited for the reunion.

However, it's a good moment to address Bran's issue. The fact that he is the rightful heir. Maybe then Sansa will tell Jon he is there. What will JOn do?

With some luck, Jon will be there too with them. That would be amazing.

A Jon-Arya reunion, that's what I'd like to see. So if the hug between Sansa and Jon as siblings was emotional, the one between Jon and Arya would be even more touching, even in the show they avoided to iinclude moments when Jon thinks about Arya. That is someting I really dislike. A lot.

But Arya has remembered Jon in the show, and anyway, as favourite siblings it would be extremely touching.

@Darkstream

you seem to have gotten lost 

there's this special thread dedicated to those who love to rant

As for the incessant hating/nitpicking of every little thing all the time, over and over again, everywhere (not to be confused with constructive criticism contained and not repeated ad nauseam), here's some advice

Won't be missed...

As to the OP

I'd like to see Jon have a scene of two with Ghost. And for Jon to have a scene in which he talks about his family with Dany, Jorah and/or Gendry. Perhaps Sansa and Arya can share their respective experiences with The Hound?

@Meera of Tarth

Spoiler

To have 3 Starks reunite in Winterfell will be touching. It will also be frustrating that Jon's away from them until season 8. Although  it's nderstandable given that they don't want Jon and Bran in the same room yet for obvious reasons. I was predicting Jon and others would learn about RLJ in season 7 (perhaps it's still in the cards?)

It looks like even with Bran back at WF, Arya and Sansa will see Jon as the Head of the House/North. They will clash over politics, including Jon. It seems like Arya gets back and takes up the role of Jon's proxy. Staunchly protecting his position and reign.

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I also want a reunion between the other Stark siblings. We know that these people:

Reveal hidden contents

Bran, Arya and Sansa

will meet next season. So I'm excited for the reunion.

However, it's a good moment to address Bran's issue. The fact that he is the rightful heir. Maybe then Sansa will tell Jon he is there. What will JOn do?

With some luck, Jon will be there too with them. That would be amazing.

A Jon-Arya reunion, that's what I'd like to see. So if the hug between Sansa and Jon as siblings was emotional, the one between Jon and Arya would be even more touching, even in the show they avoided to iinclude moments when Jon thinks about Arya. That is someting I really dislike. A lot.

But Arya has remembered Jon in the show, and anyway, as favourite siblings it would be extremely touching.

It would be nice but Jon gets raven informing him they're at Winterfell, so he knows but he's not part of the reunion. He still kneels to Dany, so no Bran's inheritance won't be a big thing. At least going by the leaks, Bran could granted Winterfell and then Warden of the North position.

1 minute ago, Evarei said:

@Darkstream

you seem to have gotten lost 

there's this special thread dedicated to those who love to rant

As for the incessant hating/nitpicking of every little thing all the time, over and over again, everywhere (not to be confused with constructive criticism contained and not repeated ad nauseam), here's some advice

Won't be missed...

As to the OP

I'd like to see Jon have a scene of two with Ghost. And for Jon to have a scene in which he talks about his family with Dany, Jorah and/or Gendry. Perhaps Sansa and Arya can share their respective experiences with The Hound?

Wouldn't be more relevant Aemon(that would interest her) or life like to be a leader etc than his Stark family. Not like it's that relevant.

Another thing I'd like to see is ammending some of the things the show did badly in the last two seasons. For instance, I'd like to see more cohesion in Arya's story. I would like to see the Arya we know, the one who smiles at Lady Crane, the one that notices she doesn't want to kill that person actually, the one who cries remembering her faimily, like when she sees the play. The part I don't want to see anymore is the sadist Arya who enjoys Frey pies and tortures people, instead of just killing them. So, with that on my mind, I reiterate that a reunion between Jon and her would be positive because Jon brings the best of her, and tha would make her smile.

That doesn't mean she doesn't have to be powerful, we have seen her in leakerd pics 

Spoiler

with the clothes of a warrior of noble birth from the North, just like Lyanna's.

She could help Jon now that she has grown up and has skills. 

Seeing Nymeria again, this is another thing I want to see next season because the reunion would be unexpected for her. How would she react?

Last, but not least, I mentioned in another post I'd like to see her reuniting with Gendry again. Their separation made her face Melisandre and her look when he was leaving meant he was very important to her, something that they had hinted many times. She was devastated after that.

I'd love to see how she reacts when she sees  him again...And also, I wonder what would Gendry say to her.

Archived