NFL: The Politics of Superb Owls or Trumping the Fail-Cons

Manhole Eunuchsbane

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, he's really dialed in to the Pats tendencies for sure. Beating them at their own game.

I mean yeah Matt Ryan has a perfect rating and the Falcons are averaging 9.6 yards per carry and the defense has 2 sacks and 2 turnovers...but outside of that the Pats have 'em right where they want them. 

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, he's really dialed in to the Pats tendencies for sure. Beating them at their own game.

Atlanta looks the better prepared team. I know it's not supposed to happen with the Hoodie's team. But looks like the Pats just expected to be handed over the trophy...Can't believe how ill prepared they look!

4 minutes ago, trickster said:

Atlanta looks the better prepared team. I know it's not supposed to happen with the Hoodie's team. But looks like the Pats just expected to be handed over the trophy...Can't believe how ill prepared they look!

The Falcons overall team speed on both sides of the ball make it look like an SEC team playing BC. 

Yeah decent point by Joe Buck: Quinn has a good bit of SB experience over the past 4 years and experience against the Pats. He was certainly in a better position to gameplan against them, and be ready for the SB moment than most other HC's playing in their first SB.

Archived