NFL: The Politics of Superb Owls or Trumping the Fail-Cons

Manhole Eunuchsbane

If Atlanta can score another 10 points (their Offense is well capable of it...heck the D may even pitch in), I don't see how the Pats put enough points on the board in the second half. 

And now we know why Brady is playing like shit....Eli in the house!

8 minutes ago, trickster said:

If Atlanta can score another 10 points (their Offense is well capable of it...heck the D may even pitch in), I don't see how the Pats put enough points on the board in the second half. 

And now we know why Brady is playing like shit....Eli in the house!

If they score a TD on this first possession that might just seal it. 

6 minutes ago, Michael Seswatha Jordan said:

Prediction: This game is far from over I fear. I expect Patriots to make a comeback and a game of this. 

ESPN has Atlanta's probability of winning at 96.4%. I suppose it's not entirely impossible for the Patriots to make a game of it, but nobody has ever come back from being down more than 10 in the Superb Owl so I wouldn't bet money on it -- especially since I don't see what is going to be different in the second half. Atlanta is just faster on both sides of the ball and since New England is not any more prepared or any more talented, they have no answer.

2 minutes ago, Altherion said:

ESPN has Atlanta's probability of winning at 96.4%. I suppose it's not entirely impossible for the Patriots to make a game of it, but nobody has ever come back from being down more than 10 in the Superb Owl so I wouldn't bet money on it -- especially since I don't see what is going to be different in the second half. Atlanta is just faster on both sides of the ball and since New England is not any more prepared or any more talented, they have no answer.

I just wouldn't count out Brady and the Hoodie. Hey, I'm all for this trend continuing. 

Archived