TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Flats found: 0 

New jobs found: 0 

Lindt Easter Bunnies and eaten: 4 5

Three more days until the holidays. 

:lol: I'm glad you have your priorities straight.

49 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You can choose to learn the true nature of the force, or be exiled to the TTTNE dungeon which this year involves regular bursts of force lightning combined with Bieber,Coldplay and Taylor Swift on a constant loop.

I hope one of them pans out for you my young apprentice.

There's also hop hops, but you're not allowed to pet them,

The date has since responded, we're on for Thursday evening :) 

18 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Not really, the employment relationship is one of subordination. Your employer has a right to direct you to do lawful work within the parameters of your contract. Since it's highly unlikely that your contract contains specific terms stating your exact role/tasks, washing dishes would be within he terms of your contract as a task he can order you to complete. Legally speaking, I would have to advise you not to disobey this order. Unless you want to lose your job...

(Please do continue these posts. It allows me to pretend I've been studying for my labour law exam :lol: )

Well, technically you're making a lot of sense :P I just think it'd be fairer if my boss asked other bartenders to do the extra work every once in a while.

These posts help both of us then, they count as practice for my English exam right?

16 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I've never celebrated Easter really, though I'm usually with my parents and when I was younger we would invite my Catholic grandmother for a nice meal. 

This year I'll be in my flat, alone, since my flatmates are deserting me. I may have to crack open the wine and make foolish drunken mistakes on Tindr. Seven hells.

My Easter plan consist of studying and nothing else. It's such a non-event for me that I didn't realize it was next weekend until someone mentioned it to me.

10 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

what is one even supposed to do at Easter?

Go to church (for me). Be with the family have a feast and make fun of each other, try to avoid annoying relatives. Eat Easter food.

51 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Hop hop murderer!.

Well they taste good.

51 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You can choose to learn the true nature of the force, or be exiled to the TTTNE dungeon which this year involves regular bursts of force lightning combined with Bieber,Coldplay and Taylor Swift on a constant loop.

I chose the exile.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Flats found: 0 

New jobs found: 0 

Lindt Easter Bunnies and eaten: 4 5

Three more days until the holidays. 

Be strong Rhae!

12 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, I do put up the Christmas tree and that is about it. Oh, and go visit the Christmas markets. But I think of it all more as a New Year' s celebration (I am also pretty sure we have had this conversation before).

And Easter ... what is one even supposed to do at Easter? When I was little, we used to bring pretty baskets full of goods into the church, but I have not done it in years. Oh, I guess you are supposed to colour eggs. Nah, I have never done that alone, not sure how I would even do it, also I do not eat that many eggs to make it worth, probably my landlady does not either.

Also Easter is really the holiday that celebrates that whole Jesus raising from the grave and going to heaven thing and ... I do not believe any of that happened, so no reason to celebrate anything.

*shrug*

I will enjoy my long weekend though.

Be sure to keep us posted.

I will probably be around the forum too anyway.

Yeah we have, but since you do put up a Christmas tree I thought you would get decorative eggs and eat Easter chocolate too. Then again, you can actually eat chocolate anytime. 

We have lots and lots of Easter traditions in this country that have nothing to do with religion. I remember celebrating those as a kid and I definitely colored eggs too but I grew out of it so now I just decorate with pre-made Easter decoration (yay consumerism) and maybe I went to church once too when I did my... *heads to google* First Communion. I actually plan on going this year (don't judge). 

@First of My Name what are you talking about? I'm not supposed to eat chocolate until I get a flat or a new job? What kind of cruel medieval torture is that? :eek: 

@Lord Sidious I like hop hops, I only eat chocolate ones. There'll be hop hops at work tomorrow. :wub: (Non chocolate ones) 

@Jon's Queen Consort I'm trying :lol: have you started the new job yet? 

@Lord Sidious Okay nevermind, he just sort of cancelled on me <_<

12 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

@First of My Name what are you talking about? I'm not supposed to eat chocolate until I get a flat or a new job? What kind of cruel medieval torture is that? :eek: 

Absolutely not, I could never inflict that on someone.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Well, I do put up the Christmas tree and that is about it. Oh, and go visit the Christmas markets. But I think of it all more as a New Year' s celebration (I am also pretty sure we have had this conversation before).

And Easter ... what is one even supposed to do at Easter? When I was little, we used to bring pretty baskets full of goods into the church, but I have not done it in years. Oh, I guess you are supposed to colour eggs. Nah, I have never done that alone, not sure how I would even do it, also I do not eat that many eggs to make it worth, probably my landlady does not either.

Also Easter is really the holiday that celebrates that whole Jesus raising from the grave and going to heaven thing and ... I do not believe any of that happened, so no reason to celebrate anything.

*shrug*

I will enjoy my long weekend though.

Be sure to keep us posted.

I will probably be around the forum too anyway.

Oh sweet flower if I go through with my ill-conceived plan it would be very rude of me to be posting on the forum :P 

Also, I approve of Buck asking for lewd details :thumbsup: 

8 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

I chose the exile.

So be it.....Jedi.

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

@First of My Name

@Lord Sidious I like hop hops, I only eat chocolate ones. There'll be hop hops at work tomorrow. :wub: (Non chocolate ones)

Yay for non chocolate hop hops.

8 hours ago, First of My Name said:

@Lord Sidious Okay nevermind, he just sort of cancelled on me <_<

That sucks :( .

40 minutes ago, First of My Name said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Actually the lack of sucking is the problem :leaving: 

I was going to say, well in this case actually it doesn't but reconsidered my post at the last minute :P.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I was going to say, well in this case actually it doesn't but reconsidered my post at the last minute :P.

I'll give you an informal warning for your self-censorship of lewdness on this ocassion, but in the future I shall not be so tolerant 

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I'll give you an informal warning for your self-censorship of lewdness on this ocassion, but in the future I shall not be so tolerant 

Does that mean if I do it again you'll at least whip me? ;).

1 hour ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

-_- Sith.

Join us or be destroyed.

2 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Office Easter hop hops for @Lord Sidious

Actually there were chickens that stank too, so it was a mixed experience but I did love the food. 

Good luck and let us know how you like it! :thumbsup: 

Awwwwwwwwwwww cute hop hops:wub:

6 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

1:45. An emo momma's boy beat you dearie :P 

Not really, he sneaked up on me, besides which  I came back, not to mention the obvious point that the Jedi are just plain awful and have no fun.

9 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Not really, he sneaked up on me, besides which  I came back, not to mention the obvious point that the Jedi are just plain awful and have no fun.

You were a clone and when you died,again, while you tried to possess Anakin Solo your ghost was beaten by a ball. 

Archived