TTTNE 469- A New Order of Imperial entanglement

Jen'ari

On 7. 4. 2017 at 0:07 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Most jobs I've applied for don't ask for a CV anymore (though the application form covers everything you would include in a CV). But I seem to recall something along the lines of 3 pages being the max you should have for a CV. So you should be fine.

You actually seem to have a pretty strong CV, from what I can tell. It's just a case of knowing how to sell yourself (stop it Ab.) to potential employers. Well, and finding a job you actually want to apply for of course.

I am not sure I have it, I was just a "streberin" in school. :P

The bolded part is really the problem. I seem to have very specific wishes/goals/imaginations as to what I want to do. So no application forms or even ads ... just sending the CV blindly.

I sent two emails now. Baby steps. Maybe somebody even answers. I feel so vulnerable doing that.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am not sure I have it, I was just a "streberin" in school. :P

The bolded part is really the problem. I seem to have very specific wishes/goals/imaginations as to what I want to do. So no application forms or even ads ... just sending the CV blindly.

I sent two emails now. Baby steps. Maybe somebody even answers. I feel so vulnerable doing that.

Good luck, hope you get feedback soon! 

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Can't open it, but here you go :P 

A (gay) co-worker I've had a crush on for a while, but whom I thought wasn't interested in me, drunkenly told me that he'd have made a move on me ages ago if it wouldn't have made things awkward at work. I sort of told him the same thing, and now things are weird. I wonder if it was stupid or smart that I didn't kiss him then. I also have a date lined up with someone else next week, plus other stuff that I won't bother you with but which also makes it complicated. It's all extremely distracting while I'm trying to study :rolleyes: 

As for the job, I'm a bartender but Saturday my boss said I had to help wash the dishes as well as work behind the bar, for the third time. There's about 600 people in the restaurant on an average Saturday so this is completely impractical, both stations lacked manpower because I had to divide my time between them. I told my boss this and said I would rather just stay behind the bar, like we agreed when I applied here. He then told me he didn't know what the consequences would be if I maintained this opinion and that I had better think about it carefully.
So basically he wants me to work two jobs for the price of one wage and because I told him no he's threatening to fire me <_<

6 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I wonder if it was stupid or smart that I didn't kiss him then.

Stupid. Kissing is just good. :P

But that might just be me living what I should have had during teenage years now at 25. :leaving::blushing::leer: 

Your boss sounds nasty.

Archived